Battlefield 5

Discus and support Battlefield 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been waiting for 1 week that someone can help me in Battlefield V not in full version Start only the trial version and yes The methods I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheLostTom, Jan 15, 2020.

1. TheLostTom
    TheLostTom Guest

Battlefield 5

:)

TheLostTom, Jan 15, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

TOP 3 of your favorite games of this generation?

Gears of War 5, Battlefield 5, Halo MCC
  3. ProDefault Win User

Looking for some game suggestions that allow 4-12 players

Battlefield 1 and battlefield 5 . But right now my top is pvz battle for neighborville
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Battlefield 5

Hi TheLostTom

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

The license to play the game is encoded on the disc itself. I'm pretty sure that the trial version of Battlefield 5 is only available through the EA Hub app with an EA Access subscription. Either way, we cannot help with license issues with trials on the
    Xbox forums. If at some point you installed a trial onto your Xbox, then the trial should have a different launch tile in your games and apps library. Uninstall any Battlefield 5 tile you see in your library, restart your Xbox, and enter the disc to install
    the game again. If the issue continues, you will need to talk with a live support agent. Please follow the following steps, exactly as you see them:

1. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us.
    2. Select Contact Us.
    3. Select "Account & profile" in the first drop-down and then "I need a Microsoft account" in the second drop-down
    4. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in to your Microsoft Account at this point.
    5. Once logged in, scroll down in the window to Other options and select Request a Call.
    6. You can add additional information at this point if you'd like and then select Request call
    7. A new window will open for you to enter your Country/region and your best contact number, then select Confirm and you'll be placed in a queue to receive a call back from Customer Support
  5. xWhYPuLL0uTx Win User

Battlefield 5

Its pretty common for features to be unavailable sometimes when they're doing maintenance or working on it.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Battlefield 5

Hi there TomSzotos

I have managed to connect fine on the game. Have you tried other games to make sure there is no internet connection issues on your account?
Thema:

Battlefield 5

1. Battlefield 5 - Similar Threads - Battlefield

2. Battlefield bad company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield bad company 2: This is my favorite game. The reason I have an xbox and live. My live expired and I didnt realize tried to play and got banned. Now EA giving me the run around. It's been 6 months I been trying to...
  3. Battlefield 3 Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 Xbox one X: Hi, I own Battlefield 3 (digital) and it works fine on my original Xbox. When I try to play it on my Xbox one X it says “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play...
  4. Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1: Battlefield 1 won't. Connect to servers 56ef4df8-e845-4ef5-9dcb-ee8017a75a86
  5. Battlefield 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 4: early today my campaign progress got reset on Xbox One what could cause it to do that? 6a45d5e3-1bd5-4954-9714-06275fa36b77
  6. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  7. Transfer rank from Battlefield 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer rank from Battlefield 1: Have had battlefield 1 on my xbox for 5 years. I just loaded another battlefield 1 on my laptop. How can I transfer battlefiedl 1 "rank" from xbox to battlefield 1 pn my laptop. Thanks...
  8. Battlefield 1943

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1943: Ive just purchased an xboxone s. With game pass ive DL'd battlefield 1943 and apparently its a no-go with xboxone?? Why in gods name would they allow the download in the first place??...
  9. Battlefield 5 via game pass not home sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 via game pass not home sharing: Battlefield 5 will not play for account I home share with. We can homeshare every game on gamepass but this one. When they try to play online, it says we need to upgrade from trial version. I...
  10. Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate: Im not going to lie, I'm livid. I'm so angry. Ive tried getting in contact with support 5 times at this point. I want my money back for 6 months of my service so i can get te money to just buy the...