battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

Discus and support battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

1. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late"

:)

chrisjericho001, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  2. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

Battlefield 2 (PC)

Battlefield Bad Company (360)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 with Vietnam DLC (360)

Battlefield 1943 (XBLA)

Battlefield Heroes (PC)
  3. PCunrecognized Win User

How do I play Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Offline?

Battlefield Vietnam the PC version released in 2004 has a single player mode but Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam is online only.
  4. PCunrecognized Win User

how can i play the vietnam update=

To access Vietnam in battlefield bad company 2 after downloading the large update, you need to go to the Marketplace and spend your MSpoints on the Vietnam add-on, when you do it will unlock and you’ll find the Vietnam on your battlefield bad company 2 menu
    like you find the onslaught on the same menu. If it’s not there for you then you did not buy the Vietnam addon.
  5. goldenbl00d Win User

"Downloadable Content Has Changed" Error - Post Here

buying following:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (appearly this just got taken off?)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam(DLC)

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Onslaugh and Kit Short-cut Bundle Pack (DLC)

All of them are for Gold paid via Mircosoft point cards

where'd they go?
  6. SpeckledEagle Win User

Battlefield 2143 on XBOX 24x24

I wonder if the DLC or next Battlefield game will be the same place that the new COD game is. If you follow it, they match up exactly.

COD4,6,8 are in modern times, as are their counterparts and COD7 and COD5 are in Vietnam and World War Two respectively, same for their counter parts.

COD4--->Bad Company

COD5---->1943

COD6---->Bad Company 2

COD7---->Vietnam

COD8--->Battlefield 3
Thema:

battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

1. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active? - Similar Threads - battlefield bad company

2. People crashing the server on Battlefield Bad Company

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People crashing the server on Battlefield Bad Company: a guy named under your skin keeps crashing the server on Battlefield Bad Company making a post to report him but nothing gets done when I report him b4dc0431-3eef-4162-b89f-b514b83b4fb2
  3. Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2: I can't buy this game. Says something like can't complete purchase at this time. I can buy other games but not this one. Frustrating. 48f060a2-2c8a-48d8-8030-181aeef8066f
  4. Battlefield bad company 1 not showing as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield bad company 1 not showing as owned: Back in 2009 i bought shadow complex and battlefield bad company 1 digitally, shadow complex is on the ready to install list but BFBC1 isn't, if i look up the game in the store it list it to buy...
  5. Battlefield bad company create account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield bad company create account error: [img] I am getting this error when I try to play the game on my xbox 360. I have xbox live gold so should be able to play it. can anyone help? eb8d6f1a-9445-47e6-ae24-5629a2c96a5e
  6. Battlefield Bad company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Bad company 2: Hi i am i play battlefield bad company on the xbox 360 bought it in the store but now it don`t appears at my games and apps to download what can i do? 36204e1e-a93c-475c-a5a9-86a7e897737a
  7. battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer dlc help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 multiplayer dlc help: hi due to some unknown reason I am unable to download to bfbc2 multiplayer DLC required for online play on Xbox one. I have tried both on the Xbox home store on my dashboard and on the official...
  8. Where are my Battlefield bad company 2 saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Battlefield bad company 2 saves?: I downloaded Battlefield Bad Company 2 again on my xbox one and all my multiplayer saves are gone and i know its not supposed to happen because my friend still has all his saves and he doesnt know...
  9. Could i get refund addition to the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could i get refund addition to the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam?: I bought it yesterday and playing online but never met anyone so that I can not use it ;-; order number: 567453567660729444 eb9d4667-d23f-4bd3-851f-1b6ba4e8fb22
  10. Battlefield Bad Company - xbox live error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield Bad Company - xbox live error: I am trying to play Battlefield Bad Company on my xbox 360, but get the following connection error- "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality." I...