Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store.

Discus and support Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title says it all really. I believe it's £54.99 to download digitally in the UK, well looked after again I see. fce6f396-a5ce-4028-b170-6205a0dcaeb5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MA71LDA, Mar 13, 2015.

1. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest

Title says it all really. I believe it's £54.99 to download digitally in the UK, well looked after again I see.

:)

MA71LDA, Mar 13, 2015
  2. BetoLoko9
    BetoLoko9 Guest
    Battlefield Hardline downloading interruptions

I Bought Battlefield Hardline at April 28 2016 fro Xbox store and i couldnt download completely yet , is there a problem with that game , because i can download all other games i have without problem. I wait an answer or my Money back.

BetoLoko9, Mar 13, 2015
  3. PowerOfZero
    PowerOfZero Guest
    I purchased the ultimate edition

Like Ocean H mentioned, the Battelfield Hardline Ulitmate Edition is only available digitally, there is no physical version. Check out this link for a breakdown of the various editions of the game:

help.ea.com/.../battlefield-hardline-pre-order-information

For anyone that is unsure about what exactly the Xbox Store offers, please note that ALL purchases made on the Xbox Store are digital only. This includes full retail releases like Battlefield Hardline that are fully priced at $59.99. To date, there has not
    been any Xbox 360 or Xbox One release that I am aware of where both the physical and digital versions of the game were contained within the same purchase. And as an additional clarification, the Xbox Store shouldn't be confused with the Microsoft Store, which
    is both an online and brick/mortar retail outlet that actually does sells physical versions of many of these same games offered digitally on the Xbox Store.

PowerOfZero, Mar 13, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

its prices according to their incomes, a weeks wage there is not comparable to ours (average UK weekly wage £250 = 106,362.11 HUF they get a little more than this per month according to international figures), things cost more here and we get wages that
    reflect that, too complicated and I cant be bothered explaining it anymore.

Farscape247, Mar 13, 2015
  5. Your in UK so pay more. Is that classed as locationism?

Do people who live in Dubai have to pay £100 for a game as they would have to using the location reason for the UK price

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Mar 13, 2015
  6. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    alright then, get those in Hungary to pay a third of there wages and pay the equivalent of what we pay, exchange rates, taxes all play a part also.

Farscape247, Mar 13, 2015
  7. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    Nah I don't buy into paying less (or more) depending on where you live in the world. If a game is £54.99 on the UK Xbox Store then it should be the same conversion rate for whatever other currency in the world! If Hungary is economically poorer than the
    UK then that's their luck out, maybe the Xbox One is a luxury for those who can afford one. We had this problem with Diablo III on the Hong Kong Store - it was something ridiculous like £23 upon release. Double standards, M$.

MA71LDA, Mar 13, 2015
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Is it MS who set the prices though or the publishers?

John Dowding, Mar 14, 2015
  9. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    I am fairly sure the publishers set the price point for digital games.

Reidzer N7, Mar 15, 2015
  10. If it is the publishers fault then why do Microsoft's games vary in price too?

NonSportsGirl, Mar 16, 2015
  11. mrstupops
    mrstupops Guest
    I don't think there should be anything from you purchasing a game from any EU country. We are all in the eurozone. I think that if you cant play a game you bought in a member state its against the EU free trade regulations. Now, MS will have some effing
    clever reason why you cant digitally purchase a game from another country at their local pricing policy. Its a modern day mafia and the way of the world.

mrstupops, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Reidzer N7 Win User

I am fairly sure the publishers set the price point for digital games.
  13. Farscape247 Win User

alright then, get those in Hungary to pay a third of there wages and pay the equivalent of what we pay, exchange rates, taxes all play a part also.
  14. Farscape247 Win User

its prices according to their incomes, a weeks wage there is not comparable to ours (average UK weekly wage £250 = 106,362.11 HUF they get a little more than this per month according to international figures), things cost more here and we get wages that
    reflect that, too complicated and I cant be bothered explaining it anymore.
  15. mrstupops Win User

I don't think there should be anything from you purchasing a game from any EU country. We are all in the eurozone. I think that if you cant play a game you bought in a member state its against the EU free trade regulations. Now, MS will have some effing
    clever reason why you cant digitally purchase a game from another country at their local pricing policy. Its a modern day mafia and the way of the world.
  16. NonSportsGirl Win User

If it is the publishers fault then why do Microsoft's games vary in price too?
Thema:

1. Battlefield Hardline £28 on the Hungarian Xbox Store. - Similar Threads - Battlefield Hardline £28

2. On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player: On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player who joins my team, then follows me around throws smoke on me, destroys my gear and tries to get me killed while...
  3. Battlefield Hardline Premium Free for EA Access members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield Hardline Premium Free for EA Access members: I have been on your web chat twice with two unhelpful people. Your store had a 'Free with EA access; button on BF Hardline premium, and when I clicked it it led to the EA access app page on your...
  4. Battlefield Hardline taken away (money refunded)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield Hardline taken away (money refunded): A few weeks ago now, Battlefield Hardline was on sale for $4.50 (which was a great deal less than the currently offered $30) so I bought the game and played 15 or so hours but then got sidetracked...
  5. Why does my battlefield hardline disc keep on saying its unreadable but its new?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my battlefield hardline disc keep on saying its unreadable but its new?: its a new battlefield hardline disc it says unreadable after the instalation disc finishes and it does it for both discs 60a329eb-3ce9-4027-b223-65f3f6a40b02
  6. Battlefield Hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline: DLCs do not function in either multiplayer or single player mode a9768314-e418-4162-ab83-3b08cf26321b
  7. Battlefield Hardline Episode 8 Bug - XBO hangs in Flighthangar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline Episode 8 Bug - XBO hangs in Flighthangar: Hi there, Battlefield Hardline hangs in Episode 8. My XBox One S shows a flight Hangar and a loading graph on the top right Corner and stops at this Point. i have tried to Reset, Remove Disk...
  8. Battlefield Hardline - Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline - Premium: I went to the game store to redownload the Battlefield Hardline - Premium add on, and it won't allow me to. It keeps coming up with a error code. I called in and was directed to this part of the...
  9. Battlefield: hardline criminal activity dlc will not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield: hardline criminal activity dlc will not download: Recently, this dlc was made free. However when ever i go to download it, it gives me a screen saying "Somethinh went wrong" then "Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by...
  10. Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One): I "purchased" the Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike expansion pack on 7/22/16 for the Xbox one. I see that online it says I've already purchased the game. On the Xbox it says the game is installed. But...