Battlefield,RUSE,ghost recon tactical clan

Discus and support Battlefield,RUSE,ghost recon tactical clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we the 26th MEU are currently recruiting and our goal is a minimum of 30 and no max we have a website for recruits to sign up and keep in touch with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxBear1998xX, Feb 25, 2014.

1. XxBear1998xX
    XxBear1998xX Guest

we the 26th MEU are currently recruiting and our goal is a minimum of 30 and no max we have a website for recruits to sign up and keep in touch with the other and although we play seriously and have a chain of command it's a great group of people. we don't
    deny applying members but they do have to do a quick training to make sure their skills are sharp and even if they aren't we help you get to that level (for battlefield). Our battlefield branch which we mostly focus on is a milsim unit "military simulation"
    we do our best to recreate military situation such as search and rescue, dealing with an ambush, or a good old spec op drop from altitude limit while falling in to a ocean and then taking the enemy base with knives (that was fun) although we wont be doing
    regular "ops" until there are purchasable servers which should be this month but believe me it's a lot of fun and worth checking even temporarily. well if you've read all of that then thank you and please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** even if your on the edge
    or just have questions. And if you know anybody that would be interested send them our way too. have a nice day!

:)

XxBear1998xX, Feb 25, 2014
  2. eVa vSlayer
    eVa vSlayer Guest
    Respawn Army Recruiting!

We are still recruiting, If your looking for a Battlefield 3 or Ghost Recon: Future Soldier clan. Then we're the clan!

respawnhq.enjin.com

eVa vSlayer, Feb 25, 2014
  3. dup581ea419-400f-4d5b-88a1-17b5ae81613f, Feb 25, 2014
  4. eVa vSlayer Win User

Respawn Army Recruiting!

We are still recruiting, If your looking for a Battlefield 3 or Ghost Recon: Future Soldier clan. Then we're the clan!

respawnhq.enjin.com
  5. dup581ea419-400f-4d5 Win User

The FTF Crew is recruiting for GHOST RECON Future Soldier

6. Dog Patch 08 Win User

TacticalGaming.net - Teamwork, Tactics, Respect, 360, PS3, PC & 2000+ members

ive recently joined TG and i think its a pretty good clan i myself have led clans with over 100 members and over many games and types of clans if your a ghost recon player that hates randomz as much as the next guy then go to the site. yea you have to fill
    out paper work but after that when you get into the game its good and we cover all game modes of ghost recon versus and co op. so if your ready to play with a good team work together and use tactics to win no matter the game type then join

tw.tghq.org

im Dog Patch 04 and Im a 8yr ghost recon co op master and I approve this clan
  7. rookie tha vet Win User

Camping stories

I like how people are saying that they are tactical and strategic.

THIS IS NOT HALO OR GHOST RECON
  8. badmanflames Win User

TacticalGaming.net - Teamwork, Tactics, Respect, 360, PS3, PC & 2000+ members

We are still looking for members to join is in our Ghost Recon Division, we play on GRAW 2 at the moment but we will be moving to GR-FS when its out. if you want to be part of a clan that uses teamwork and tactics and that never backs down visit www.tghq.org
Thema:

1. Battlefield,RUSE,ghost recon tactical clan - Similar Threads - Battlefield RUSE ghost

2. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  3. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  4. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  5. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  6. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  7. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  8. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0
  9. Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1: Im trying to play battlefield 1. Have gold membership. Get error stating im missing multiplayer priviledges d475220f-9e6d-460a-901b-4d269af82c10
  10. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03