battlefield v game disappeared.

Discus and support battlefield v game disappeared. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i bought battlefield v but now its disappeared from my games. how do i get it back? i bought it through the microsoft store do i approach them or ea... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oneth true lord, May 19, 2019.

1. battlefield v game disappeared.

hi i bought battlefield v but now its disappeared from my games. how do i get it back? i bought it through the microsoft store do i approach them or ea games. confused. thanks

:)

Oneth true lord, May 19, 2019
  2. Oneth true lord Win User

well i can do that but will i get charged again? i have noticed that you need gold game pass to even play it. i was playing it single player which was fine. but now it says on the store that it needs that to work which i have let lapse because the online
    version was useless. but i would like single player again! i could download it again 60gb but i had the game and surly don't need to start from scratch again or do i? thanks
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Oneth true lord,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand there is an issue with finding purchased content on your account. For
    any billing or game licensing issues, I recommend to contact
    Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  4. Oneth true lord Win User

well it seem i will have to download it again. i don't see any messages that i own the game. there is a buy button beside the game. thanks
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

I understand that you can download the game again, is not it? If the answer is yes, check if there is a message saying that you have the game, if so, just download the game that will not be charged, I also advise to talk to support and see your order history
  6. {Parity} Win User

Does it not show up in your ready to install games? Try that and also try going to the store and downloading it again.
Thema:

1. battlefield v game disappeared. - Similar Threads - battlefield game disappeared

2. Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox one x, bundled with battlefield v, now disc of many other games loud...: Odd here old posts of same problem before launch of xbox, and still microsoft sells dead machines after a few weeks shut down is not playing any games. On phone support acted like i was first...
  3. issues with battlefield V local game save issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with battlefield V local game save issues: Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes...
  4. On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player: On XBox Live game Battlefield Hardline, I am regularly harassed by a player who joins my team, then follows me around throws smoke on me, destroys my gear and tries to get me killed while...
  5. BattleField 1 was billed even though it was free with Games for Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    BattleField 1 was billed even though it was free with Games for Gold: Hi, I downloaded BattleField 1 as it was free with games for Gold in November. I am a gold subscriber. However, an amount of € 39,99 was billed to my creditcard anyway. I've been trying to get...
  6. letting my child play online on battlefield 1 and other EA games

in XBoX Accessibility
    letting my child play online on battlefield 1 and other EA games: my son says when he tries to go online on battlefield 1 the game tells him that hes not old enough but i have gone into the family settings and let him play 18 rated games...
  7. Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Battlefield One Links To Overcooked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Battlefield One Links To Overcooked: Hello, This months first Game With Gold for Xbox One is Battlefield One. When you click on it on the Xbox 360 though (you can 'Get for Xbox One' and it will add it to your games library), it...
  8. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  9. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  10. Lost Game - Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Game - Battlefield 1: I am no longer able to open the game. I purchased this game outright from the game store and downloaded it directly from Xbox. Played it for several months no issue, all of a sudden I am no longer...