Battlefield V - Profile not being accepted

Discus and support Battlefield V - Profile not being accepted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Battlefield V will not accept my Profile to sign in. I have turned off / on, uninstalled the game & re installed the game, I have cleared my MAC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RossBC, Nov 15, 2020.

1. RossBC
    RossBC Guest

Battlefield V will not accept my Profile to sign in.

I have turned off / on, uninstalled the game & re installed the game, I have cleared my MAC Address, I have cleared my Saved Data, I have spoken with EA & they say my account is fine. Any Ideas......?

I have created a new profile & this works so why is my normal profile not being recognised.....?

:)

RossBC, Nov 15, 2020
  2. Chandan2805 Win User

Profile picture not being accepted

Microsoft has temporarily disabled custom picture uploads for Xbox Live, including gamerpics and club images, to help it "streamline moderation"
    and support the community -- in other words, to help its staff keep up with a surge in demand from people staying at home.
  3. Blackjack DaCat Win User

Thank you very much,I was worried something was wrong, Do you know when it will be available again or is it still up in the air?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The feature has been temporarily disabled.

Adjustments to custom picture uploads

As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure the best experience for our community, we’re making small adjustments. We've temporarily turned off
    the ability to upload custom gamerpics, club pics, and club backgrounds. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Tory15 Win User

Ever since I got the Xbox app,I've always used it to change my profile picture. I've never had a issue with it,but a few months ago,all the way up to now,it let me change my profile picture,saying to "try again later". Is anyone else having this problem?
  6. Carlosdaniellp Win User

Hi how are you???

It happened to me aswell and it is because Microsoft has temporarily disabled custom pictyre uploads for xbox Live,
    including gamerpics and club images to help it "streamline moderation" and support the community to help its staff keep up with a surge
    in demand from people staying at home. .
Thema:

1. Battlefield V - Profile not being accepted - Similar Threads - Battlefield Profile being

2. Battlefield 4 Dlc Dragonteeth & Final stand Issue. Black screens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Dlc Dragonteeth & Final stand Issue. Black screens: What is The Real problem with Battlefield 4 Dlc Black screen 56633de7-fc7c-4757-9d51-2eb68ca6a396
  3. Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition Download

in XBoX on Windows
    Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition Download: I redeemed a code for Battlefield 5 Deluxe Edition and I am unable to install it on my PC. It says on my account that I own it, the code seemed to work but when I click to install on my devices,...
  4. Battlefield 5 trial glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 trial glitch: I’ve downloaded battlefield 5 as it is now on game pass and I am unable to play as the game thinks I’m playing the trial version b5f325af-8fb9-4ba6-b057-10b113fb8a49
  5. Battlefield V trial player glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V trial player glitch: i downloaded battlefield V, had about 20 hours on it, and when i went on today it said “trial players can not play online, pls upgrade game” or something like that, i got the game through EA on...
  6. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...
  7. Quick Resume glitch in Battlefield 2 on XBox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Resume glitch in Battlefield 2 on XBox Series S: I'm having a problem with Quick Resume on my new Series S. I've only played Battlefield 2 on it so far and every time I get back into the game via Quick Resume, the game is glitched. Most of the...
  8. FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    FPS Boost on Battlefield 4, 1, and 5. Xbox Series X: So they just came out with a update for these games for higher frames and stuff and they only allow u to have higher frames (at least above 30) if u have a 120hz TV or monitor, and its kinda dumb...
  9. Battlefield 5 Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Gamepass: basically i downloaded battlefield 5, after starting it and completing the tutorial, the game doesn't let me play online, it tells me i have to buy it, even though i have the ultimate gamepass and...
  10. Battlefield 3 profile permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 profile permissions: We recently bought BF3, but mutli-player, co-op and player customisation gives the same error about the profile not having permissions to perform the activity. Do you need Gold membership or is...