Battlefield V Trial Bug

Discus and support Battlefield V Trial Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max808, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Max808
    Max808 Guest

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a "Trial-Player" even though the Battlefield 5 disk is in the console.

How can this be solved?

:)

Max808, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Trigger2626 Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Exact same issue. Contacted ea and what they suggested did not help.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Hi, normally the trial versions is only test versions and we have a time left for use, if you like the game, I suggest you Buy the Full version, so then you can play normally
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Hi, normally the trial versions is only test versions and we have a time left for use, if you like the game, I suggest you Buy the Full version, so then you can play normally
    The user wrote "disc in the console", so the problem is something else.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

6. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

Thema:

Battlefield V Trial Bug

1. Battlefield V Trial Bug - Similar Threads - Battlefield Trial Bug

2. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  3. Battlefield V - Trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V - Trial player: Hello, Battlefield V Still thinks I'm a trial player. I have never tried trial version, I have disk and put it into console. After instalation it wrote that I'm trial player and I need full game....
  4. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...
  5. Battlefield 5 remains in trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 remains in trial version: I just bought BF5 but the game remains in trial version, someone knows how do acc5569e-16d0-4bda-9644-0c4bbc1abff5
  6. Battlefield V Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial: I've been trying to play Battlefield V since the update came out yesterday. It worked perfectly fine until the update. I tried getting on and it told me I have a trial. I've always had a full...
  7. Battlefield V reverting to trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V reverting to trial version: Some months ago I bought and gifted Battlefield V Standard Edition my boyfriend, and we both owned it through the home Xbox sharing system. I had played it and everything was working fine, I had...
  8. Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game: I downloaded the Battlefield V trial and enjoyed the game so I purchased the disc at Best Buy. However, when I installed the disc, expecting to find full content of game, it was only the trial...
  9. Battlefield V EA Access - 10 hour trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V EA Access - 10 hour trial error: I'm also one of those who had the 10 hour trial error and wanted to bring some additional information to Xbox. It says on the Xbox support page that they are aware of the problem and you must...
  10. Purchased Battlefield 1 wont start anymor, now saying my trial has ended ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield 1 wont start anymor, now saying my trial has ended ??: Help, Purchased Battlefield1 played ok since launch, recently purchased premium pass, downloaded new maps etc, was playing fine reached rank 55, 3 days ago suddenly decided to say that I only had...