Battlefield V Trial Bug

Discus and support Battlefield V Trial Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max808, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Max808
    Max808 Guest

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a "Trial-Player" even though the Battlefield 5 disk is in the console.

How can this be solved?

:)

Max808, Nov 7, 2019
  2. DistinctionRaw Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

I have the same problem... i have the full game running in de console... i can play the full campain but i cant play online because its telling me that i have a trail version.. please help me with this
  3. Trigger2626 Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Exact same issue. Contacted ea and what they suggested did not help.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Hi, normally the trial versions is only test versions and we have a time left for use, if you like the game, I suggest you Buy the Full version, so then you can play normally
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Hi, normally the trial versions is only test versions and we have a time left for use, if you like the game, I suggest you Buy the Full version, so then you can play normally
    The user wrote "disc in the console", so the problem is something else.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

Thema:

Battlefield V Trial Bug

1. Battlefield V Trial Bug - Similar Threads - Battlefield Trial Bug

2. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have done all solutions and didn’t work, how to contact EA for that? ec7a0362-f985-4df9-b125-36b2cec310a5
  3. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have ea access on my xbox one and i installed battlefield 5 but it says you are a trial player what is the problem? f6779afc-4c00-469a-8606-a40937364cb0
  4. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  5. Battlefield V - Trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V - Trial player: Hello, Battlefield V Still thinks I'm a trial player. I have never tried trial version, I have disk and put it into console. After instalation it wrote that I'm trial player and I need full game....
  6. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...
  7. Battlefield 5 remains in trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 remains in trial version: I just bought BF5 but the game remains in trial version, someone knows how do acc5569e-16d0-4bda-9644-0c4bbc1abff5
  8. Battlefield V Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial: I've been trying to play Battlefield V since the update came out yesterday. It worked perfectly fine until the update. I tried getting on and it told me I have a trial. I've always had a full...
  9. Battlefield V reverting to trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V reverting to trial version: Some months ago I bought and gifted Battlefield V Standard Edition my boyfriend, and we both owned it through the home Xbox sharing system. I had played it and everything was working fine, I had...
  10. Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game: I downloaded the Battlefield V trial and enjoyed the game so I purchased the disc at Best Buy. However, when I installed the disc, expecting to find full content of game, it was only the trial...