Battlefield V - Trial player

Discus and support Battlefield V - Trial player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Battlefield V Still thinks I'm a trial player. I have never tried trial version, I have disk and put it into console. After instalation it wrote... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vojtaantos, Nov 13, 2019.

1. vojtaantos
    vojtaantos Guest

Hello, Battlefield V Still thinks I'm a trial player. I have never tried trial version, I have disk and put it into console. After instalation it wrote that I'm trial player and I need full game. But I have CD in console. Where is problem? Multiplayer
    conection is good. How to fix it ?

:)

vojtaantos, Nov 13, 2019
  2. ClémentSevestre Win User

Hello

Sorry for my English (I am french) but as I said I contact an online xbox assistant

On xbox.support.com:

Contact us > xbox one> games and app> my game don' start>view contact methods (grey case) >Tchat xbox (no forum).

If you have only the forum and you don't see the "Tchat xbox" try on android ( I didn t find it on my PC personnaly)

Then explain your problem to the Xbox assistant (who is online) and he will solve your problem.

(He change something on the account on which i install the trial version then he askee me to restart my xbox and it worked)

Hope I was clear and I helped you :)
  3. choppyseize Win User

I know some users had to uninstall the game. Then clear local saved games before installing the game again. Maybe that will work for you.
  4. slackadelic Win User

I finally found a solution with the help of an assistant on the online xbox chat

You should try too
    What was the solution?
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, você primeiramente precisa desinstalar a versao que já esta na sua maquina depois você insira o disco e coloque p baixar o jogo...

creio que com isso deva resolver seu problema
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

My Brother has the same problem. He played during the free trial weekend and then I bought him a physical copy of the game. When he tried to play he got the same error message. I hope you can suggest a fix that works.
Thema:

1. Battlefield V - Trial player - Similar Threads - Battlefield Trial player

2. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  3. bug trial version Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug trial version Battlefield 5: Hello, I downloaded the trial version of battlefield V last week. I liked the game and I bought it on disk. Unfortunately, the console detects the disc but once started the game still considers...
  4. Battlefield 5 remains in trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 remains in trial version: I just bought BF5 but the game remains in trial version, someone knows how do acc5569e-16d0-4bda-9644-0c4bbc1abff5
  5. Battlefield V Trial Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial Bug: Since the 5.0 pacific update in Battlefield 5 the game always shows me a message that I have to upgrade the game to the full version because i am a "Trial-Player" even though the Battlefield 5...
  6. Battlefield V Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial: I've been trying to play Battlefield V since the update came out yesterday. It worked perfectly fine until the update. I tried getting on and it told me I have a trial. I've always had a full...
  7. Battlefield V reverting to trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V reverting to trial version: Some months ago I bought and gifted Battlefield V Standard Edition my boyfriend, and we both owned it through the home Xbox sharing system. I had played it and everything was working fine, I had...
  8. Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield V trial - xbox one not registering purchased disc of game: I downloaded the Battlefield V trial and enjoyed the game so I purchased the disc at Best Buy. However, when I installed the disc, expecting to find full content of game, it was only the trial...
  9. Battlefield V EA Access - 10 hour trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V EA Access - 10 hour trial error: I'm also one of those who had the 10 hour trial error and wanted to bring some additional information to Xbox. It says on the Xbox support page that they are aware of the problem and you must...
  10. Purchased Battlefield 1 wont start anymor, now saying my trial has ended ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield 1 wont start anymor, now saying my trial has ended ??: Help, Purchased Battlefield1 played ok since launch, recently purchased premium pass, downloaded new maps etc, was playing fine reached rank 55, 3 days ago suddenly decided to say that I only had...