Battlefield V won’t load !

Discus and support Battlefield V won’t load ! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam0703Gaming, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Battlefield V won’t load !

I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says syncing game data and then immediatley after this another tab
    appears stating that something had went weong with this error code; 0x838601e7. It gives me the option to try again or to use offline. When i woukd press either or, it would come uo with an extra tab stating that there is a problem with my saved games, it
    then says “to play, youll need to delete and sync them again. To do this, go to settings > system > storage, then select clear local saved data games. Theyll be synced from xbox live the next time you play the game. Error code 0x80831002

ehat would happen if i proceeded this process ?

:)

Sam0703Gaming, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you clear local save games on the console, it only removes the save from the console. When you launch the game again it will get the save data from the cloud. This is why it is asking you to do this,
    as the save on console has become corrupt. Here is a
    FAQ on cloud saves

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Battlefield V load bugs

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can be confusing since Battlefield V will not load using the EA subscription. Since the order was canceled, it is conflicting with the trial.
    I would
    recommend trying to
    remove
    and re-add your account

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure
    you know the primary email/password to the account before
    removing it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;in middle column at the
    top it will say "show on home" if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag
    and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

If that does not work, you may need to download it using another account in order to play.

I hope this information helps! Let us know how it goes :)
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

5. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

New Call of Duty

The game really looks epic. Unfortunately I won’t be abler to afford it at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ivdq5E-fs
Thema:

1. Battlefield V won’t load ! - Similar Threads - Battlefield won’t load

2. Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 multiplayer doesn't work: Hello, I recently purchased the physic version of Battlefield 3 on Xbox One. There are two discs, one for the multiplayer (CD 1), the other for single player (CD 2). The only disc which worked...
  3. Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5: Every time I join a game it kicks me off. I've already disconnected from the WiFi and checked the router.I'm not sure what else to do but I would really appreciate it if y'all could fix it....
  4. Battlefield 4 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 DLC: Looking for a solution, been getting into Battlefield 4 again, the wife plays with me now, I want to play the DLC maps but every time I try to join a server that has DLC maps it tries to load in...
  5. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb: After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console. when i select multiplayer the game hangs....
  6. Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4: Hola como estan, tengo un problema,.y es que cuando quiero iniciar el modo multijugador en bf4 no puedo, se queda cargando en la parte de la lluvia, no me deja entrar al menu principal, quw podra...
  7. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have done all solutions and didn’t work, how to contact EA for that? ec7a0362-f985-4df9-b125-36b2cec310a5
  8. Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking: Hello there I am seekin help to have my last achievements unlocked for Battlefield 1 as I am abit of a completionist and its starting to bug me now I have already spoke with Xbox Support and they...
  9. Bug no Battlefield 5 [Mod Translation - Battlefield 5 bug]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bug no Battlefield 5 [Mod Translation - Battlefield 5 bug]: Gostaria de saber por que meu Battlefield 5 que comprei diz quando vou jogar que sou um jogador de teste e preciso comprar o upgrade (jogo inteiro). Meu ajudem por favor. [Mod Translation - I...
  10. Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player: I have ea access on my xbox one and i installed battlefield 5 but it says you are a trial player what is the problem? f6779afc-4c00-469a-8606-a40937364cb0