Battlefield V won’t load !

Discus and support Battlefield V won’t load ! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam0703Gaming, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Battlefield V won’t load !

I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says syncing game data and then immediatley after this another tab
    appears stating that something had went weong with this error code; 0x838601e7. It gives me the option to try again or to use offline. When i woukd press either or, it would come uo with an extra tab stating that there is a problem with my saved games, it
    then says “to play, youll need to delete and sync them again. To do this, go to settings > system > storage, then select clear local saved data games. Theyll be synced from xbox live the next time you play the game. Error code 0x80831002

ehat would happen if i proceeded this process ?

:)

Sam0703Gaming, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you clear local save games on the console, it only removes the save from the console. When you launch the game again it will get the save data from the cloud. This is why it is asking you to do this,
    as the save on console has become corrupt. Here is a
    FAQ on cloud saves

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Battlefield V load bugs

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can be confusing since Battlefield V will not load using the EA subscription. Since the order was canceled, it is conflicting with the trial.
    I would
    recommend trying to
    remove
    and re-add your account

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure
    you know the primary email/password to the account before
    removing it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;in middle column at the
    top it will say "show on home" if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag
    and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

If that does not work, you may need to download it using another account in order to play.

I hope this information helps! Let us know how it goes :)
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

5. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

New Call of Duty

The game really looks epic. Unfortunately I won’t be abler to afford it at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ivdq5E-fs
Thema:

1. Battlefield V won’t load ! - Similar Threads - Battlefield won’t load

2. battlefield bad company 2 on xbox 360 in 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    battlefield bad company 2 on xbox 360 in 2020?: how can i install vip content of battlefield bad company 2 on xbox 360 in 2020? Any solution? db255b07-36d4-4848-9b25-b71be4ac93cd
  3. xbox game BATTLEFIELD 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game BATTLEFIELD 3: CAN ANYONE OUT THERE TELL WHY YOU CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE AS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS COMING UP " FAILED TO JOIN THE GAME, PLEASE CHECK YOURNETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN LATER""NOT ONLY...
  4. Battlefield Hardline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield Hardline: On the game I got the M16a3 and 1 round I can use it,next round I cant,can someone help 2c949d42-e9c7-41a2-8aab-e9e92a73a176
  5. Battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5: Hello, I am here because I got battlefield 5 on my Xbox through my EA access subscription but when I try to play multiplayer it says I need to upgrade to the full game when as far as I was aware I...
  6. O modo online do Battlefield 3 não está funcionando.[Battlefield 3 online mode is not working.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    O modo online do Battlefield 3 não está funcionando.[Battlefield 3 online mode is not working.]: Comprei o Battlfield 3 mídia digital para xbox one, porém ele não loga na xbox live, não consigo acessar a loja nem o multiplayer, tentei de tudo, o que eu faço?? [Translation - I bought...
  7. XBOX link to EA stopped working (battlefield 5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX link to EA stopped working (battlefield 5): XBOX link to EA stopped working (battlefield 5). XBOX gives "Invalid Account" message when I try to start game. When I try to relink with XBOX live in my EA account it tells me link failed. I even...
  8. The Account is Invalid --- Ea Battlefield Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Account is Invalid --- Ea Battlefield Content: Hello all i started my xbox as normal to find when loading Battlefield v in-fact any of the battlefield or EA Game i got the Message "the account is Invalid" So i contact EA as i cant even...
  9. Battlefield V Year 2 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Year 2 Edition: In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to play in single player mode offline? I don't...
  10. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...