Battlefield V won’t load !

Discus and support Battlefield V won’t load ! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam0703Gaming, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Battlefield V won’t load !

I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says syncing game data and then immediatley after this another tab
    appears stating that something had went weong with this error code; 0x838601e7. It gives me the option to try again or to use offline. When i woukd press either or, it would come uo with an extra tab stating that there is a problem with my saved games, it
    then says “to play, youll need to delete and sync them again. To do this, go to settings > system > storage, then select clear local saved data games. Theyll be synced from xbox live the next time you play the game. Error code 0x80831002

ehat would happen if i proceeded this process ?

:)

Sam0703Gaming, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you clear local save games on the console, it only removes the save from the console. When you launch the game again it will get the save data from the cloud. This is why it is asking you to do this,
    as the save on console has become corrupt. Here is a
    FAQ on cloud saves

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Battlefield V load bugs

Hi Tyson,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand it can be confusing since Battlefield V will not load using the EA subscription. Since the order was canceled, it is conflicting with the trial.
    I would
    recommend trying to
    remove
    and re-add your account

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure
    you know the primary email/password to the account before
    removing it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;in middle column at the
    top it will say "show on home" if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag
    and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

If that does not work, you may need to download it using another account in order to play.

I hope this information helps! Let us know how it goes :)
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

5. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

6. T3chnlgydude Win User

New Call of Duty

The game really looks epic. Unfortunately I won’t be abler to afford it at the moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Ivdq5E-fs
Thema:

1. Battlefield V won’t load ! - Similar Threads - Battlefield won’t load

2. I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1 on the microsoft store, but apparently you can't play it on pc.: I bought it on the Microsoft store, expecting to be able to play it within a few hours. But I guess you can't play it on pc. Is there any way I can get a refund or something so this isn't a...
  3. Battlefield 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4?: I Just noticed that it i own the digital'version' and i know never bought the game from Xbox Marketplace But i do own a Physical copy 31601d87-9a7b-4239-bdf7-5d1f0ec3098c
  4. Battlefield V no rights

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V no rights: I tried launching battlefeild V for the first time in i believe 3 months. Only issue is when i start it, it says that i don’t own the rights to play the game whenever i clearly have the disk in...
  5. 战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云 [Mod Translated - Battlefield]: 咋回事儿,战地风云匹配模式连接联通网络没有断网,移动网络中断,给我解析一下 [Mod Translated - What happened? The battlefield match mode connected to the Unicom network did not break the network, the mobile network was interrupted,...
  6. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  7. Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5: Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you 6548958b-1c60-4027-b661-3bbf15dde062
  8. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  9. battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield bad company 2 vietnam is active?: or dead? i like this dlc and i never played this game but i think "it's too late" 1f643820-3316-4917-bfd2-2b3e3f0248c0
  10. Battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1: Im trying to play battlefield 1. Have gold membership. Get error stating im missing multiplayer priviledges d475220f-9e6d-460a-901b-4d269af82c10