Battlefield V Year 2 Edition

Discus and support Battlefield V Year 2 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaryBlais, Aug 6, 2020.

1. GaryBlais
    GaryBlais Guest

In one place it says that to play this game you need a subscription, in another it says it has a single player mode. Why would I need a subscription to play in single player mode offline? I don't want to buy this game if I cannot play it offline in single
    player campaign mode.

:)

GaryBlais, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

You can play the single player portion of the game offline. You just need Gold if you want to play the multiplayer modes online. There are a lot of games that offer both.
  3. Jaimi BR Win User

Seu TOP 5

1 - Battlefield 3

2 - "later" Battlefield 4

3 - "later" State of Decay

4 - Minecraft XBox 360 Edition

5 - "later" GTA V And Watch Dogs
  4. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

6. XBF Lance J Win User

BFV - deluxe bought but standard installed

Hey Julio,

Thank you for reaching out. Regardless of which version of BFV you purchase, you will see the standard version installed on your console. The extra content which comes with the Deluxe edition will show up within the game and consists of:

• Five Sets of Paratrooper Outfits: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition lets you customize your soldiers with five Special Soldier Sets containing stunning weapon skins, camo patterns, head gear, and face paint for British Special Air Service and German Airborne
    troops. Choose these five Sets from eight available when deploying into Battlefield V.

• Special Assignments: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition includes Special Assignments for the British Special Air Service, inspired by the unit’s true-to-life raids on German air bases, and Special Assignments for the German Fallschirmjäger troops, based
    on the defense of airfields on the North African coastline. In addition, Battlefield V Deluxe Edition includes Starter Assignments – test your skills on the battlefield and gain rewards.

• 20 Weekly Items with Airlift: Battlefield V Deluxe Edition lets you receive vital supplies with 20 weekly Airlifts, each containing one customization item.
Thema:

1. Battlefield V Year 2 Edition - Similar Threads - Battlefield Edition

2. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition: It Didnt Come With A Code For The Game: I got a battlefield 1 special edition console in 2018 when i unboxed it there was no code 12058e8b-dac2-4c7d-b8a1-5284e46fbd03
  3. Battlefield V Deluxe Edition installed ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Deluxe Edition installed ?: Split from this thread. Not sure where to post this ... I purchased Battlefield V bundle including Battlefield 1 addons but also says Deluxe Edition and shows it's installed in manage apps...
  4. Battlefield deluxe edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield deluxe edition upgrade: I bought the deluxe edition but its not showing in the game that i have it. I tried to uninstall then reinstall and that dont seem to work f9e170e9-48d8-42a6-bff8-96f7fd2a2801
  5. Didn't receive deluxe edition content for Battlefield V

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't receive deluxe edition content for Battlefield V: i bought the BFV bundle with the Xbox one s (since i needed a new one because my old Xbox one broke) and i went and downloaded all the games fine but only today about 3 days since i got my Xbox i...
  6. Battlefield V Deluxe code is for Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Deluxe code is for Standard Edition: So I bought the xbox one X Battlefield V Edition, and I got several battlefield games. All of these games came in a serial code for the xbox store. I got a code for Battlefield V Deluxe Edition,...
  7. Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all ...: In addition to the problem outlined in the title, I can only see Breakthrough as an option for mulitplayer. a906e13f-f884-4d96-935d-806ee677988a
  8. Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition DLC Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition DLC Codes: Over a week ago I filed an initial complaint with Amazon who then suggested that I contact Microsoft about the issue. I was told via live chat that a code would be forthcoming but if no code was...
  9. Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition console controller down d-pad not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition console controller down d-pad not working: Hello, my Xbox One S controller is having an issue that is a small one but can be a huge issue when playing certain games. The down d-pad is not working, it works if I press it like 20 times and...
  10. Brand new Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Edition keeps turning off at random.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Edition keeps turning off at random.: So I purchased an Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Edition on Best Buy the other day and It just came in 2 days ago. After I hooked It up, I started the set-up and It randomly shut off. I thought It was...