Battlefront 2 took too long to start error

Discus and support Battlefront 2 took too long to start error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting this error since the update to the game last week, which was also when my dashboard updated from the preview program. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpiderGeorge, Oct 2, 2019.

1. SpiderGeorge
    SpiderGeorge Guest

Hello, I have been getting this error since the update to the game last week, which was also when my dashboard updated from the preview program. I restarted the xbox1x several times by holding down the power button, and I also deleted and reinstalled the
    game. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

:)

SpiderGeorge, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ArsenitesrL3Sl Win User

Uninstall Then Install It Again
  3. SpiderGeorge Win User

No it’s only battlefront2
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is it only Battlefront 2 that is doing this, or are there other games/apps that do this as well?
  5. DishonestCastle Win User

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the Insider/Preview program. If so, I would suggest reverting back to a previous build if possible
  6. DishonestCastle Win User

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the Insider/Preview program. If so, I would suggest reverting back to a previous build if possible
Thema:

1. Battlefront 2 took too long to start error - Similar Threads - Battlefront took too

2. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 (2005) in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the maps and characters that came with the update June 2019. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  3. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  4. Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error Code 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2: I've been trying to resolve the issue myself, but when I try to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox Live, I continually get error 0x80040900 along with a message of "wait a full minute, then try...
  5. Battlefront connection error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront connection error: Hello, I have a problem with Star Wars Battlefront. Well, I can't go online because I need to connect, and when I try to connect, I get the message "You don't have access to network functions"....
  6. Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]: Witam, mam pewien problem z grą Star Wars Battlefront. Otóż nie mogę wejść w tryb online bo muszę się połączyć, a gdy próbuję się połączyć pojawia się komunikat "Nie masz dostępu do funkcji...
  7. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  8. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  10. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...