Battlefront 2 took too long to start error

Discus and support Battlefront 2 took too long to start error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been getting this error since the update to the game last week, which was also when my dashboard updated from the preview program. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpiderGeorge, Oct 2, 2019.

1. SpiderGeorge
    SpiderGeorge Guest

Hello, I have been getting this error since the update to the game last week, which was also when my dashboard updated from the preview program. I restarted the xbox1x several times by holding down the power button, and I also deleted and reinstalled the
    game. Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

:)

SpiderGeorge, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ArsenitesrL3Sl Win User

Uninstall Then Install It Again
  3. SpiderGeorge Win User

No it’s only battlefront2
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is it only Battlefront 2 that is doing this, or are there other games/apps that do this as well?
  5. DishonestCastle Win User

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the Insider/Preview program. If so, I would suggest reverting back to a previous build if possible
  6. DishonestCastle Win User

Is there a way to revert back to a previous version of the Insider/Preview program. If so, I would suggest reverting back to a previous build if possible
Thema:

1. Battlefront 2 took too long to start error - Similar Threads - Battlefront took too

2. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  3. Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?: I want to play and download the classic 2005 version of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried looking for it on the Microsoft game/app store, but it wasn't showing up. I also tried...
  4. Battlefront 2 Crashing Randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 Crashing Randomly: Purchased Battlefront 2 last week and it constantly crashes on XBOX One. Game locks up, sound repeats in a loop, then kicked out to the XBOX home screen. Console and game are both up to date...
  5. Battlefront two.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront two.: Anyone else experiencing major difficulty in starting the game for Star Wars: Battlefront 2? I keep getting error codes when trying to sign in or connect to EA servers (Trash). The most common...
  6. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  7. BattleFront 2 disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BattleFront 2 disappeared: I bought Battlefront 2 a while ago like in Janurary. It was going good then my Xbox Iive Gold ran out and i delted the gake but that should still mean i have it but its not installed. So I went to...
  8. Battlefront 2 error 721

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefront 2 error 721: I have battlefront 2 on my Xbox one and it usually works great but today the error code 721 was restricting me from playing online would like to if its EA servers or my in ternet connection....
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  10. Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2: Hello, I am completely confused when purchasing the star wars battlefront 2 (original) for my Xbox one. I live in the UK and everything is set in the UK, even my country, and region on everything....