Battlefront 2 will not work on 360 even after following all steps

Discus and support Battlefront 2 will not work on 360 even after following all steps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got an original "fat" xbox 360, one of the really old ones. Using the original 20GB hard drive from it. Star Wars battlefront 2 was working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneralWaffle, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Battlefront 2 will not work on 360 even after following all steps

Hi,

I've got an original "fat" xbox 360, one of the really old ones. Using the original 20GB hard drive from it.

Star Wars battlefront 2 was working on my friends 360 but will not work on mine. I have deleted all update files and redownloaded most recent etc etc and it still will not work.

I am however not signed in on a profile, is that why maybe? I tried creating a new profile but it wont work (my proper profile is on the 300 gb aftermarket HDD i have which is why im not using it for this as i know it doesnt work)

Its annoying me so any help will be appreciated!

Cheers,

:)

GeneralWaffle, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Hillbilies
    Hillbilies Guest
    Entering the End on The Xbox one crashes the Xbox

Entering the End on the Xbox freezes and returns to the Xbox menu, this was also a problem on the Xbox 360. Even after following all the online steps and speaking to a representative the issue is still not resolved.

Hillbilies, Jun 12, 2014
  3. richardhunt2
    richardhunt2 Guest
    Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't download onto a 360 console

Hi

I have tried so many times to download the battlefront 2 game to my Xbox 360..

after 80%

it straight away goes to 100% and then says

star wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded

richardhunt2, Jun 12, 2014
  4. CoD FooL
    CoD FooL Guest

When I got my Xbox360 6 years ago, Battlefront 2 was the first game I got even though it was an Xbox game. It worked fine for me and currently works on my slim Xbox360.

Can you describe the issue in more detail? What happens when you try to play it? Any errors, crashes, anything. The more you say, the more I can help.

Also Xbox360 profiles don't affect Xbox games at all so don't worry about that. That's why when you play an Xbox game the main Xbox button is disabled.

CoD FooL, Jun 13, 2014
  5. CoD FooL Win User

When I got my Xbox360 6 years ago, Battlefront 2 was the first game I got even though it was an Xbox game. It worked fine for me and currently works on my slim Xbox360.

Can you describe the issue in more detail? What happens when you try to play it? Any errors, crashes, anything. The more you say, the more I can help.

Also Xbox360 profiles don't affect Xbox games at all so don't worry about that. That's why when you play an Xbox game the main Xbox button is disabled.
  6. XxPROxAC1DxX Win User

Subscription issues clear-up. *Please Read Before Posting*

After 2 days it is now working following your steps above. Why is support not trying these steps..
  7. Malesoun Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 3

I would love to see a Battlefront game on the 360, I love the space battles on Battlefront 2.
  8. ROFLStompRogue Win User

Disconnected

9. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Disney shutdown LucasArts

I always get disheartened when i see anything to do with Battlefront 3.........Knowing that this would have been a smash, and a game that I craved for the xbox 360....( even a battlefront 1 or 2 for the 360 would have been welcomed with open arms)......................a
    massive massive loss to the xbox 360 - If I don't say so myself..........
Thema:

1. Battlefront 2 will not work on 360 even after following all steps - Similar Threads - Battlefront 360 following

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: hi there at the beginning of this week, i purchased star wars battlefront 2 (the original one) of the xbox store on my 360. at the time i didn't get the chance to try downloading it, so i had to...
  3. Unable to download original (2004) Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download original (2004) Star Wars Battlefront - Xbox 360: Hey there, I'm having trouble downloading the original (2004) Star Wars Battlefront to my Xbox 360. The download gets to 80% then jumps to 100% and says it couldn't download and the file in the...
  4. Original Star Wars battlefront 2 still fails to download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Star Wars battlefront 2 still fails to download to my Xbox 360: Well it's. Been 1 month now ... still ll fails to download after 80% i don't want to have to fork out $60 for a physical copy as the digital version is just $15 i can't believe how bad the...
  5. Still unable to download original Star Wars battlefront 2 to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still unable to download original Star Wars battlefront 2 to my Xbox 360: It's been 3 weeks since I have had this problem.... I've tried everything still ll I get the same results . After 80% error says Star Wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded serious...
  6. Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...: Hi I have tried so many times to download the battlefront 2 game to my Xbox 360.. after 80% it straight away goes to 100% and then says star wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded...
  7. Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360: Well here I go yet again its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80% microsoft customer service has told me all...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 don't work on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 don't work on 360: I bought Battlefront 1 and 2 yesterday, so that I could play the original Battlefronts not EA's Battlefronts. The issue though that i'm having is that when they download they get to 80% and then...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront (2004), download stops at 80% on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront (2004), download stops at 80% on Xbox 360: Star Wars Battlefront (2004), download stops at 80% on Xbox 360. Is the file corrupted? I even changed my harddrive. Help please. b872b7ab-d268-4137-95b5-eb05172ba88a
  10. Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play star wars battlefront II for the original XBOX on my 360: So recently, a bunch of original star wars games showed up on the xbox 360 game store. So i downloaded Star Wars battlefront II (for the original XBOX) off the xbox 360 store. It downloaded but it...