Battlefront connection error

Discus and support Battlefront connection error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Star Wars Battlefront. Well, I can't go online because I need to connect, and when I try to connect, I get the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NincraftX, Aug 12, 2019.

1. NincraftX
    NincraftX Guest

Hello, I have a problem with Star Wars Battlefront. Well, I can't go online because I need to connect, and when I try to connect, I get the message "You don't have access to network functions". What should I do? If you need more information, write.

:)

NincraftX, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nincraft,

As you already have a post about this issue I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forums guidelines
    when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]

Hi Nincraft,

We understand this is on an Xbox one. If you follow the guide it asks to pull up the 360 emulator after you launched a Xbox 360 backward compatible game, indicated by step 1 above. Step 2 to pull up the emulator is the two buttons below the guide button
    (one with Xbox logo and lights up). Then you select download profile in step 3.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. NincraftX Win User

I have a problem with the 2015 version of Xbox One.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nincraft,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue connecting. We want you to try and update the 360 profile. To do this follow these steps:

1. Launch a 360 game on Xbox one.
    2. Hit the menu and back button together to pull up the 360 emulator.
    3. go to download profile even if your profile shows.
    4. enter the credentials for your account.

This updates the 360 profile, personally had the same issue as you couldn't launch any BC game. Soon as I did this I was able to play. Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Connection issues

Howdy.

Apparently, the most recent game update introduced connection issues for the Xbox One. According to a post by the development team on the game's official forum (reading down the thread a ways), a fix for the Xbox version is in the works: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/d...s-battlefront-ii-release-notes-october-hotfix

In the past week since the problem update, I've had the best luck in getting connected by launching the game, navigating to the square labeled "You are Offline - Connect for More Features." The game will become unresponsive for 1 to 2 minutes and then typically
    display a connection error message. After dismissing the message, I can usually get connected after repeating the above process.

Good luck, and hopefully an update will be forthcoming soon.
Thema:

1. Battlefront connection error - Similar Threads - Battlefront connection error

2. Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]: Witam, mam pewien problem z grą Star Wars Battlefront. Otóż nie mogę wejść w tryb online bo muszę się połączyć, a gdy próbuję się połączyć pojawia się komunikat "Nie masz dostępu do funkcji...
  3. Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II quitting mid game online.: Hi, got my XBox One X today after a 10 year break. Everything seems fine though past couple hours SWBF2 has been quitting mid game. I've had 2 messages so far. You must be connected to Internet...
  4. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic | Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005): [img] So, I know that KotOR got an update about a month or so ago that brought the DLC to the game, but I just got another update for the game, as well as for Battlefront 2 (2005), when I turned...
  5. Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II is Broken and EA won't even acknowledge it.: With the release of the latest update in Star Wars Battlefront II, the update destined to save the game from an angry fanbase. The publishers of the most recent patch have instantaneously...
  6. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  7. Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2: When I try to go online on Battlefront 2 it gives me an error number 524 telling me "unfortunately this account can not play online" how can I solve it? Help Me Pleasee...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Connection issues: Bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 from the xbox store as it was on sale 75% off. Each time the game loads it says "You are offline" in top left hand corner of game menu. When I try to connect the...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront Multiplayer cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront Multiplayer cannot connect: Hi, I have just bought Star Wars Battlefront, I'm trying to connect to multiplayer but keeps coming up with the error that I cannot access online features. Checked both Xbox & EA accounts for...
  10. Can't connect to ea server for Battlefront

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to ea server for Battlefront: I'm having a hard time to connect battlefront to ea server on my xbox one. Nat type is open and port forwarding recommended for battlefront is already set up. Pls help...