Battlefront connection error

Discus and support Battlefront connection error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with Star Wars Battlefront. Well, I can't go online because I need to connect, and when I try to connect, I get the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NincraftX, Aug 12, 2019.

1. NincraftX
    NincraftX Guest

Hello, I have a problem with Star Wars Battlefront. Well, I can't go online because I need to connect, and when I try to connect, I get the message "You don't have access to network functions". What should I do? If you need more information, write.

:)

NincraftX, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nincraft,

As you already have a post about this issue I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forums guidelines
    when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]

Hi Nincraft,

We understand this is on an Xbox one. If you follow the guide it asks to pull up the 360 emulator after you launched a Xbox 360 backward compatible game, indicated by step 1 above. Step 2 to pull up the emulator is the two buttons below the guide button
    (one with Xbox logo and lights up). Then you select download profile in step 3.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. NincraftX Win User

I have a problem with the 2015 version of Xbox One.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Nincraft,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Sorry for the miscommunication in the earlier posts. We understand that you are using the 2015 Battlefront game that was made for Xbox one.

Are you having issues going online with any other game title? What are the results from the network tests on the Xbox one? If you haven't already, go into your
    network settings
    and check the "Network connection test", "Multiplayer connection test" and the "Detailed network statistics". Let us know if you get any error codes, or if something doesn't look right in your detailed network statistics.

Also, in order to go online you must have an Xbox live gold subscriptions. Make sure your subscriptions is still active from this website : Services & Subscriptions

Hope this helps!
  6. NincraftX Win User

But this is a newer version (from 2015) that doesn't have backswards compatibility. The 2005 version has it.
Thema:

1. Battlefront connection error - Similar Threads - Battlefront connection error

2. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  3. Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront para o XBOX360 baixado da LIVE não inicia: Já baixei o jogo umas 10x e o mesmo não inicia, aparece mensagem de erro e pede para entrar em contato com o suporte, ai o mais legal é que o suporte não te dá suporte, se acabar o prazo do...
  4. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...
  5. Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug in Star Wars Battlefront 2 EA that causes entire Xbox library of games to not work...: Hello, I have encountered a bug in EA's Star Wars Battlefront 2 while playing the Supermacy mode on the Xbox One X. I have tested on 2 different Xbox One X's via online play and this bug happened...
  6. Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront błąd połączenia[Translation-Battlefront Connection Error]: Witam, mam pewien problem z grą Star Wars Battlefront. Otóż nie mogę wejść w tryb online bo muszę się połączyć, a gdy próbuję się połączyć pojawia się komunikat "Nie masz dostępu do funkcji...
  7. Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to connect to server EA - SW Battlefront 2: When I try to go online on Battlefront 2 it gives me an error number 524 telling me "unfortunately this account can not play online" how can I solve it? Help Me Pleasee...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Connection issues: Bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 from the xbox store as it was on sale 75% off. Each time the game loads it says "You are offline" in top left hand corner of game menu. When I try to connect the...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront Multiplayer cannot connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront Multiplayer cannot connect: Hi, I have just bought Star Wars Battlefront, I'm trying to connect to multiplayer but keeps coming up with the error that I cannot access online features. Checked both Xbox & EA accounts for...
  10. Can't connect to ea server for Battlefront

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to ea server for Battlefront: I'm having a hard time to connect battlefront to ea server on my xbox one. Nat type is open and port forwarding recommended for battlefront is already set up. Pls help...