Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?

Discus and support Battlefront II - Where is my EA access? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by montrosefc, Dec 2, 2019.

1. montrosefc
    montrosefc Guest

Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1 year EA access. Game works fine including online, however when I click on the EA access app I have no access
    - it asks me to pay to join. I was expecting a 1 year sub with the game so I could play some of the vault games.

I also have an current active sub for EA Origin on PC using the same email address and wondered if this is a conflict?

Can anyone help/advise?

Thanks

:)

montrosefc, Dec 2, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

The best wax would be to contact EA support.
    Link.
  3. BarbecueSausage Win User

Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

If you like FPS games, EA's Star Wars Battlefront II is a decent game.
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Star Wars battlefront 2 update

5. JaSuRiAiLa Win User

Ahch-To Library

Can IBM Watson work with EA Star Wars to help me reconstruct the Sanskrit Torah online in Star Wars Battlefront II on Xbox?
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!

I hope for EA's sake it's good. Anthem was a total failure and unlike battlefront II I don't think its going to make a comeback.
Thema:

1. Battlefront II - Where is my EA access? - Similar Threads - Battlefront Where access

2. Star wars battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star wars battlefront 2: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu star wars battlefront 2 sur xbox one et je n'arrive pas jouer en mode multi joueurs ,en solo oui. Pouvez vous m'aider ? Merci [Translation-Hello I bought the star...
  3. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed
  4. Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?: I think you need to keep in mind how EA went about doing what they did. Regardless the quality of the game, their public relations are the main reason the game gets so much criticism....
  5. star wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront: anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ?? f7955987-33ca-432f-b16b-fb0ab3d0a0ce
  6. Battlefront 2 and Long Dark

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefront 2 and Long Dark: The game freezes, usually during a load screen and then kicks me back to the home screen. This only started after the 21 Oct 2019 system update. Most other games i have are unaffectd. yes i tried...
  7. Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party: So it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of playing with friends in this game, yet I'm having the same problems as I did with the first title in regards to the game crashing to my Home...
  8. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) Update content: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 (2005) in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the maps and characters that came with the update June 2019. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  9. Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) dlc: I recently boght Star Wars battlefront 2 in the Microsoft Store but I cant play the dlc maps and characters. 47d70f83-5a29-4e06-8c65-e0c4624038f4
  10. Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored?: New XB1 for Christmas and been playing Battlefront but now I have a wifi hardware issue that needs a repair. As the console is only 2 weeks old I am going to return and swap for new from the...