Battlefront II - Where is my EA access?

Discus and support Battlefront II - Where is my EA access? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by montrosefc, Dec 2, 2019.

1. montrosefc
    montrosefc Guest

Just bought Star Wars Battlefront II on black Friday for my new Xbox One SAD as the store was offering a half price deal for £9.99 which included 1 year EA access. Game works fine including online, however when I click on the EA access app I have no access
    - it asks me to pay to join. I was expecting a 1 year sub with the game so I could play some of the vault games.

I also have an current active sub for EA Origin on PC using the same email address and wondered if this is a conflict?

Can anyone help/advise?

Thanks

:)

montrosefc, Dec 2, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

The best wax would be to contact EA support.
    Link.
  3. BarbecueSausage Win User

Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

If you like FPS games, EA's Star Wars Battlefront II is a decent game.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Downloading a game

Battlefront 2 is included in EA Access ir can be purchased here;

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/star-wars-battlefront-ii/C0GWTPD0S8S1#activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

Star Wars battlefront 2 update

6. Raven Z FR Win User

EA Server

Thema:

1. Battlefront II - Where is my EA access? - Similar Threads - Battlefront Where access

2. no me abre los pases de temporada del juego Battlefront 1 de star wars que compré.[It won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me abre los pases de temporada del juego Battlefront 1 de star wars que compré.[It won't...: hace poco compré el juego de Battlefront de star wars donde viene incluido el pase de temporada pero al querer jugar estas extensiones no me los deja abrir, que debo hacer? desistalar el juego y...
  3. Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005: I am trying to download star wars battlefront 2 2005 but it wont let me. I have parental controls on so I have to request access. My parents have approved it and now they have gotten charged 3...
  4. Battlefront 2 Decided to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 Decided to Stop Working: Started playing Battlefront 2 today, I get an error "This Account is Invalid" I don't know what account they are talking about. I don't play on the PC, when I bought the game in 2017, I didn't...
  5. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005): Hello out there. I noticed that there are 2 versions of the OG Xbox game available on the Microsoft store right now. There was the first installment having a file size of 3.9 GB, but now there is...
  6. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  7. Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Downloading Classic 2005 Version of SW Battlefront 2 XBOX One S?: I want to play and download the classic 2005 version of Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried looking for it on the Microsoft game/app store, but it wasn't showing up. I also tried...
  8. Battlefront 2 Crashing Randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 Crashing Randomly: Purchased Battlefront 2 last week and it constantly crashes on XBOX One. Game locks up, sound repeats in a loop, then kicked out to the XBOX home screen. Console and game are both up to date...
  9. Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?: I think you need to keep in mind how EA went about doing what they did. Regardless the quality of the game, their public relations are the main reason the game gets so much criticism....
  10. Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored?: New XB1 for Christmas and been playing Battlefront but now I have a wifi hardware issue that needs a repair. As the console is only 2 weeks old I am going to return and swap for new from the...