Battlestar galactica deadlock xbox one

Discus and support Battlestar galactica deadlock xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm a new player on battlestar galactica deadlock on xbox one during the replay of a custom skirmish battle i have no sound apart from missiles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by royalnavy124, Oct 6, 2019.

1. royalnavy124
    royalnavy124 Guest

Hi I'm a new player on battlestar galactica deadlock on xbox one during the replay of a custom skirmish battle i have no sound apart from missiles firing does anyone else have this issue please?

:)

royalnavy124, Oct 6, 2019
  2. MorseyBaby Win User

How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?

I really enjoyed Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock despite it being quite different to my other games.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi royalnavy124,

I'm sorry to hear that restarting the console does not help or re-installing the game. The next thing to try would be
    a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

Let us know if that helps!
  4. royalnavy124 Win User

Hi it is only this game that has this issue there's nothing in the menu

I have tried the restart no luck i have installed and reinstalled nothing
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello RoyalNavy124,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Let us know all troubleshooting steps you have already performed, along with the following details.

Do you have audio issues with any other games or apps? Have you navigated the in-game settings to see if there are any audio settings that you can adjust?

If you haven't already, you can start with
    power cycling your console.
  6. Mister Quasar Win User

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock gets full support on PS4 but not XBox, why?

Hi there HeroicBanzai888!

Unfortunately, we wouldn't have direct insight into the certification process from here at Support; we don't have visibility into where in that process the patch may currently be.

We're also unable to speculate on Sony's certification process, as they are a separate company. Thanks for your continued patience, and keep an eye out for that patch on Xbox!
Thema:

1. Battlestar galactica deadlock xbox one - Similar Threads - Battlestar galactica deadlock

2. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock gets full support on PS4 but not XBox, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestar Galactica Deadlock gets full support on PS4 but not XBox, why?: About a couple of months ago i asked Battlestar Galactica Deadlock makers Slitherine when the patch for multiplayer will be ready. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock response to me: The patch has...
  3. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock gets full support on PS4 but not XBox, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestar Galactica Deadlock gets full support on PS4 but not XBox, why?: About a couple of months ago i asked Battlestar Galactica Deadlock makers Slitherine when the patch for multiplayer will be ready. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock response to me: The patch has...
  4. Battlestar Galactica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestar Galactica: If I had to ask Santa for something it would be to have Battlestar Galactica from the Original xbox return new consoles. f6544580-2fb0-4fa6-ba0d-6069e1b71dd4