Battletoads for Xbox

Discus and support Battletoads for Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Really not happy about this new version of Battletoads.. it looks like a cheap indie game, where I was expecting a graphics style reminiscent of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawncrackers, Feb 25, 2020.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

Battletoads for Xbox

Really not happy about this new version of Battletoads.. it looks like a cheap indie game, where I was expecting a graphics style reminiscent of the models used in Killer Instinct. :/ THAT would have had more
    impact, wow factor, and made for a VASTLY better game, IMO.

At present, Streets of Rage 4 has my attention, and will likely be joining my library. Battletoads for Xbox :)

L

:)

pawncrackers, Feb 25, 2020
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Exclusives on E3

Battletoads, Battletoads, Battletoads. BATTLETOADS! xD

Okay, okay, and Night Trap, but I honestly think it was quietly cancelled.. -_- Hoping to see a Daytona USA 2 release from Sega, maybe even some Scud Race. That would be amazing! <3

L
  3. Gauthier002 Win User

What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Next gen Xbox and why not Battletoads or a good FPS !!
  4. Tim w 619 Win User

Battletoads for Xbox

I didnt know they were bringing a battletoads game to Xbox! :D
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Battletoads!!!

I'm not happy with Battletoads preview. It looks just like its still on Sega. They should have made a completely new Battletoads in a realistically game.
  6. FizzyPiglet Win User

Double Dragon and TMNT on XBLA, where are they??

When are they going to put Battletoads and Double Dragon on xbox live arcade COME ON!!!!!!
Thema:

Battletoads for Xbox

1. Battletoads for Xbox - Similar Threads - Battletoads

2. My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child won't get the "battletoads" for Christmas?: E3 >>> Coming soon 2019 12,8,2019>>>>>,And where? b98ead66-e27a-4f37-8c74-79f15389bc3d
  3. Battletoads!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battletoads!!!: 3 player couch co-op!! Count me in 6456c943-f670-4826-92f0-a47bb4739dcf
  4. Battletoads coming to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battletoads coming to Xbox: OH MY GOD. So the rumours are true??!! I've been hearing it for ages, but wasn't sure!!! I'm super keen for it. 5b4d4ecc-fd94-40df-9284-92a16444a0db
  5. Who else is pumped for the new Battletoads?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else is pumped for the new Battletoads?!: Before you know it we will be able to experience the turbo tunnels in glorious 4k!! Any word if this is a remake or a brand new story? c4d6f37b-b51e-46c3-b1ba-d6449defe3af
  6. Grain of salt but battletoads to the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grain of salt but battletoads to the Xbox One?: According to Kotatku, we could be seeing a remake/remaster of some old rare games, incl Battletoads. Today's going to be a good day to be a Xbox One owner I think. Wish I didn't have a doctors...