BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound

Discus and support BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My bbc iplayer app has no sound when im streaming a video on my xbox one console, and its only with this app, everything else works fine. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItzLeahh, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ItzLeahh
    ItzLeahh Guest

My bbc iplayer app has no sound when im streaming a video on my xbox one console, and its only with this app, everything else works fine. Is there anyway to fix this?

:)

ItzLeahh, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Dispaced Win User

BBC iplayer?

BBC iPlayer is currently being developed for the Xbox One

"BBC iPlayer is already available to audiences on over 1,000 devices and platforms in the UK. Whilst we are working to bring BBC iPlayer to Xbox One in the future, we have no further details to share at this time." From the BBC website
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

If the above link doesn't help mate try a simply re install on the app also I'm sure someone will have encountered this and maybe put a video up on YouTube about it
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. Hamma 2k6 Win User

BBC iPlayer and the Xbox One

Just looked on the iplayer wiki page and all it says is that Microsoft have confirmed that bbc iplayer will be available on the Xbox one. Unfortunately, it doesn't say when.
  6. lewgiffard Win User

iPlayer today kiddies.

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

No radio? Disappointing

[/quote]Can I listen to BBC Radio Stations on BBC iPlayer for Xbox 360?

This is not a feature at launch, but we recognise the demand for BBC radio programmes and will be making radio available in BBC iPlayer on Xbox 360 later in the year.

http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/announcements/xbox360_faqs
Thema:

1. BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound - Similar Threads - BBC iPlayer has

2. I have changed my password. on my bbc iplayer my phone but working on my1s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have changed my password. on my bbc iplayer my phone but working on my1s: My bbc iplayer nt working with new password its works on my phonenot working on my one s c0f52e23-d8bb-41db-bda8-aa1b9fd8ad77
  3. BBC Iplayer - remote & Kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBC Iplayer - remote & Kinect: The latest version of Iplayer on XBONE has removed play/pause/ff/rw functionality again for the media remote (it now only acts like a d-pad and select button) and also kinect voice commands just...
  4. Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error while accessing Apps. Tried with Netflix or BBC iPlayer or anything else: Hi, My XBOX One console was working absolutely fine until 2 days back. I use XBOX only in the evenings and from a couple of days, it gives the error - "Apologies our service isn't working...
  5. BBC Iplayer UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBC Iplayer UK: Hi, been trying to install the BBC Iplayer app on the Xbox One, but when I search for it from the Apps page, it isn't found. I've searched for a solution and some people have had to change their...
  6. BBC iPlayer not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBC iPlayer not loading: Is anyone else having this trouble? When I click on the iPlayer app the loading screen pops up for about 30 seconds and then it just closes. It just displays the iPlayer logo on a black...
  7. Xbox one, bbc iplayer access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, bbc iplayer access: Have a new xbox one, the BBC iplayer app will not open goes back ro home screen. all other apps fine netflix, youtube etc. Tried reinstalling app profile etc. Chatted to xbox support, tried...
  8. bbc iplayer / NowTV app's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bbc iplayer / NowTV app's not loading: ok, firstly this is my first ever xbox, so navigating it has been a learning curve. I have installed the BBC Iplayer & NowTV App's, but when i highlight one of them and press button for one of...
  9. BBC Iplayer, NOW TV and store pins HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBC Iplayer, NOW TV and store pins HELP!: Hi i have had an xbox one about a week now and noticed since i got it, NOW TV wont work every time i load it it says "oops there seems to be a problem with your connection" and also bbc iplayer...
  10. Surround sound on games, Netflix and Amazon... but not on TV tuner, and BBC iPlayer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround sound on games, Netflix and Amazon... but not on TV tuner, and BBC iPlayer?: I have my XBone connected through my Yamaha sound processor. I have the USB Digital TV Tuner. I have found that I do not get surround sound with the TV Tuner and some other apps, including...