BC Games

Discus and support BC Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed not all the games I own digitally from 360, that are BC, are not all showing up in my ready to install list. In the store it says I own them,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galenrandir23, Feb 12, 2019.

1. BC Games

I noticed not all the games I own digitally from 360, that are BC, are not all showing up in my ready to install list. In the store it says I own them, but certain ones aren't showing up. Is there someone to force a refresh or something so they all show
    up?

:)

Galenrandir23, Feb 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

BC Games

It could just be a cloud sync issue, They usually resolve themselves, Alternatively you can just search them in the store to download. Anything you own will show as owned in the store.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

BC Games

4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Backwards compatability list makes no sense

Uservoice is not used for requesting BC games. It is up to the Publishers if a game becomes BC.
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox live gold re-download games

Not all games with gold games are available for bc as daft mentioned it was only the games released after the bc was launched which wasn't that long ago that were automatically added to bc list
  6. YellowJacket LE Win User

Bioshock collection for xbox one?

I'm still hoping they are made bc. The way they re-released the Ultimate Marvel Alliance games with no bc kind of has me worried about future bc games.
Thema:

BC Games

1. BC Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...: Bom dia, estou com problema na quest guardião do jogo fatal bullet executei a quest porem ela fica travada e não continua assim n consigo continuar a história do jogo. [Translate by Mod] Good...
  3. Games that were worth the wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that were worth the wait?: For me it was Hellblade: Sanuas Sacrifice, it looked amazing when teased and just blew my mind when released. 890eee1c-cba0-41a7-ab83-25ace13be105
  4. Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to sell back digital download games, or trade in for credit?: I have alot on my account and I don't want to just delete them if I can get any money back for them. Is this at all possible? 44558c95-9569-4ca7-a08f-b01a5d98a949
  5. LEGO my video game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO my video game!: What would be cool would be a Spinoff for Star Wars as Lego! Something new and fresh bdb22d7c-7f86-44d5-b50d-f018df61c7eb
  6. Desligamento após carregar o jogo [Shutdown after loading the game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desligamento após carregar o jogo [Shutdown after loading the game]: Ola bom dia Gostaria de saber o que esta acontecendo com meu x box one Toda vez que carrega um jogo e vou jogar ele desliga sozinho tanto jogos de assinatura quanto meu jogos e e so com jogos...
  7. Devolución de un juego[Translation-Return a game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devolución de un juego[Translation-Return a game]: Hola buenas tardes: Quisiera ver si me pudieran ayudar a pedir el reembolso de un juego ya intente ponerme en contacto con ellos pero ya que acabe la solicitud me aparece error en la página por...
  8. My friend from UK tried sending me a gift game but it failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend from UK tried sending me a gift game but it failed: Im from Romania and i got told that the code is bought from a different region (United Kingdom) and it cannot be redeemed does brexit has something to do with this? Im getting told to contact the...
  9. Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sync issue / unable to connect to multiplayer: Iv been trying to play online but when the game loads it then says cant load ur game save or the game loads fine but i go to play online an i get a message saying can not connect to live servers ?...
  10. Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who has been playing World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox?: Who has been playing the new World of Warships Game Preview on Xbox? Personally I have been waiting for this to finally hit Xbox. What's your Favorite Ship so far. Mine has to be the Phoenix...