BC Games

Discus and support BC Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed not all the games I own digitally from 360, that are BC, are not all showing up in my ready to install list. In the store it says I own them,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Galenrandir23, Feb 12, 2019 at 5:32 PM.

1. BC Games

I noticed not all the games I own digitally from 360, that are BC, are not all showing up in my ready to install list. In the store it says I own them, but certain ones aren't showing up. Is there someone to force a refresh or something so they all show
    up?

:)

Galenrandir23, Feb 12, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  2. Zero Jehuty Win User

Backwards compatability list makes no sense

Uservoice is not used for requesting BC games. It is up to the Publishers if a game becomes BC.
  3. ngocphi Win User

xbox live gold re-download games

Not all games with gold games are available for bc as daft mentioned it was only the games released after the bc was launched which wasn't that long ago that were automatically added to bc list
  4. choppyseize Win User

BC Games

It could just be a cloud sync issue, They usually resolve themselves, Alternatively you can just search them in the store to download. Anything you own will show as owned in the store.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

BC Games

6. YellowJacket LE Win User

Bioshock collection for xbox one?

I'm still hoping they are made bc. The way they re-released the Ultimate Marvel Alliance games with no bc kind of has me worried about future bc games.
Thema:

BC Games

1. BC Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  3. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  4. Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass collection is getting bigger and better: Have you played the shadow of the tomb raider if not then play it with the game pass do you like new adventure of lara e4294586-3888-45bf-adfa-fc93d6338ef7
  5. Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live: Hello, i have a problem with downloading assassin’s Creed Rogue this month from Game with Live. it shows me “ show the price” then i don’t find “ get the game” or “ download” just “cancel” or...
  6. someone hacking on games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    someone hacking on games: i would to get [mod removed- Personal information] banned for hacking on games thanks edward 5f4be595-41e0-4e01-9085-439c396da8f6
  7. Game Pass games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass games: Are Game Pass games the full content of the disc game or not? a1e460e0-8ec1-4104-8857-0e776e2128e9
  8. What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?: Who takes the cake when it come to Battle Royale Games? A. PUBG B. Fortnite C. Call of Duty: Black Ops IV: Blackout D. Apex Legends 82985ee1-3df5-4f75-a395-e32d8cf1988a
  9. XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..: HOW AND WHERE TO GIVE FEEDBACK FOR XBOX GAME PASS FOR GAMES, DLC, ETC....? 16cce20f-e978-41a9-9934-f9e869d91e59
  10. SOME GAMES CAN NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOME GAMES CAN NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE: Having issues with some games not being able to connect to XBOX live while others can. I performed a network test, checked my subscriptions, performed a hard reboot, removed all accounts,...