BC Title purchasing problems (No button for purchasing)

Discus and support BC Title purchasing problems (No button for purchasing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know Microsoft announced the last batch of Backwards Compatibility games just recently and one of the issues I have noticed is that some of those... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonuh666, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Jonuh666
    Jonuh666 Guest

I know Microsoft announced the last batch of Backwards Compatibility games just recently and one of the issues I have noticed is that some of those games do not even have a green "Price" button to click on... instead it's a "Redeem a Code" button (on both
    console and xbox.com marketplace) which doesn't make any sense as they have stopped making digital codes old gen/last gen games. In other words I cannot even see or attempt a purchase on a few of the Xbox Original Splinter Cell games and the King Kong game.
    I also know Doom BFG has that issue for me but Idk. I even saw Tetris Ultimate was the same exact problem as well. Anyone else have experienced this issue or know any workarounds? Thanks.

:)

Jonuh666, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Jonuh666 Win User

Ah perfect. Doe's buying it from there allow it to pop on on my xbox ones games lists to install?
  3. luissolid Win User

Some game's are still not available to purchase on the Xbox Store, you can try to check on the Xbox 360 Marketplace website:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/

Regards!
  4. Jonuh666 Win User

I know that but it does say "Buy and Download" today in the description. My Xbox One S disc drive has been broken for ages hence why I'm looking to secure these games digitally.

The other issue I forgot to point out is my buddy could buy it on his console marketplace... so something else is going on.
  5. MASTERMINDEVAN Win User

It means that those games are not available for digital purchase. They can only be played via the physical disk at the moment.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have changed country and now?

You can however you will sometimes have issues purchasing content

Especially BC titles
Thema:

1. BC Title purchasing problems (No button for purchasing) - Similar Threads - Title purchasing problems

2. Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Be Cautious when purchasing "NEW" Xbox Original titles!: Hello there! Earlier I purchased two Xbox original games: Jade Empire (Because I am a Bioware fan), and a Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy. Well, I have a refund on the Sphinx game, everyone were so...
  3. Rewards points for purchasing 3 games of the 5 listed titles

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards points for purchasing 3 games of the 5 listed titles: I purchased/preordered 3 games from the 5 listed for the 15k points South Park Assassins Creed Wolfenstein 2 and have yet to see any of the 15k points? Also the points I’ve accumulated until...
  4. Is there anywhere to view a "purchase history" for GwG titles and other free promotions?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there anywhere to view a "purchase history" for GwG titles and other free promotions?: Is there anywhere to view a "purchase history" for GwG titles and other free promotions? I believe some games are missing from my account. Specifically I noticed Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast &...
  5. Cannot purchase any backwards compatible titles on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase any backwards compatible titles on my Xbox one: this is the message I get every time for any bc game Xbox or 360 including games with gold titles Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the...
  6. Unable to purchase backwards compatibility titles from the Xbox One Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase backwards compatibility titles from the Xbox One Store: I am unable to purchase Xbox 360 games from the store for use on my Xbox One Elite. When I click continue in the payment screen it states that I don't have a valid payment option despite having...
  7. Can't use my Xbox gift cards to purchase Backwards compatibility titles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use my Xbox gift cards to purchase Backwards compatibility titles.: Why can't I use my Xbox gift cards to purchase backwards compatible titles from the 360 and now the origional Xbox? I would rather not link a PayPal account or a CC to my Xbox. This doesn't make...
  8. Problems with xbox live titles purchasing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with xbox live titles purchasing: I'm in trouble for purchases by credit card, it began two days ago when I tried to make a purchase of Saints Row IV ... and is always giving error and is not the first time, last year ocurred the...
  9. Can't use Xbox gift card to purchase backwards compatible titles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Xbox gift card to purchase backwards compatible titles.: Why can't I use the Xbox gift cards to purchase backwards compatibility titles from the 360 and now the original Xbox? I would rather not link a CC or a Paypal account to my Xbox. This rule makes...
  10. Unable to download Xbox 360 titles or purchase items for avatar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download Xbox 360 titles or purchase items for avatar: Whenever I try to download an Xbox 360 game or try purchasing items for my Xbox Avatar I get a message saying that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. My account is not...