BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So.

Discus and support BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; MS support said you can't report gamers that use hatespeech/death threats/encouraging suicide etc, because it's a restriction set by the devs on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DemonicWinna, Jul 27, 2019.

1. DemonicWinna
    DemonicWinna Guest

MS support said you can't report gamers that use hatespeech/death threats/encouraging suicide etc, because it's a restriction set by the devs on BlackDesertOnline (You can only see their character names and the devs made it impossible to find their GT to
    report them).

Well, the devs don't monitor chat for the TEEN rated game and do NOTHING with player reports you file on THEIR site - this is intended as if you could report their gamertag then players would actually face consequences for VIOLATING MICROSOFTS RULES, and thus
    they wouldn't get as much microtransaction sales from kids with their parents credit cards - and microsoft even stands to profit as they get a small % of purchases since it's on their store.

PROOF? [Mod Removed Link - see Guidelines]

:)

DemonicWinna, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

Last time I played I was able to block on Xbox. Is this on PC? If so, I am not familiar with how they operate. And by blocking the play, are you sure it is not blocking their GT?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DemonicWinna,

We removed the link you provided in your post due to it being contrary to the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    :

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames
    the community and incites more flaming and abusive posts.

26) You may not post links or link to any site that does not fall in line with the rules of this site or breaks the Terms of Use or Guidelines. Including but not limited
    to adult related material, Non Xbox related material, illegal or offensive content etc.

As such we'll be locking the thread at this time. Please bear in mind the Guidelines when posting to the forums going forward. As the chat you're referring to is on the Black Desert Online servers, that would be under the care of the developers,
    Pearl Abyss. If you are able to do so, you may report any profiles via our
    Xbox Policy & Enforcement website if need be as Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance in these types of situations.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or thread as that would violate the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Is this game hosted on a private server? If that’s the case then Microsoft has no way to take action against these people. Now, if you were playing this game on an Xbox console, there is most certainly avenues to report/block/mute those players.

Basically, a private server is out of their jurisdiction, especially if you are playing on a PC.

Please refer to the following link for more information: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us

Please refer to the following link to find Support for Black Desert: https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200924541-Knowledge-Base?mobile_site=true
  6. DENAz666 Win User

Speech Recognition in Australia?

Soon apparently. I think I heard them say later this year.

That being said, its been ready since Kinect was released, and its even been tested, so there is no reason why it shouldn't already be out
Thema:

1. BDO+MS supports hate speech/deaththreats? Apparently So. - Similar Threads - BDO+MS supports hate

2. ms gameberservice needs app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms gameberservice needs app: Hi, I have installed the xbox game pass beta onto my laptop a few weeks back and I get a pop up saying that "Ms gameberservice" needs a app to run but I click on the find app in ms store but says...
  3. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  4. I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start the id at Xbox quest to get ms points 10/8/2020: I have tried playing games in the list and unlocked achievements but it's not registering them d0f60ffa-7885-4450-bccf-b4baf597f267
  5. ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer: Paid two times Age of empires, one on steam and one on store because i have wanted to play with my kid as I was playing this game 20 years ago. I am angry (Mod removed - Inappropriate). Lots of...
  6. ms-xbl-multiplayer error

in XBoX on Windows
    ms-xbl-multiplayer error: Good afternoon, I activated my subscription to xbox game pass pc and I downloaded Age of Empires definitive edition. I played online in the public lobbies and everything works fine but when I want...
  7. Bait and switch? I didn't see any disclaimer so [Mod removed] MS?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bait and switch? I didn't see any disclaimer so [Mod removed] MS?: sounds good... [img] No soup for you. [img] is there a disclaimer for this? if so where is it. 0d230834-e29e-4a6f-b510-5de8e8f459ee
  8. Xbox MS Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox MS Rewards App: The Mixer Quest is not working. Anyone else having this problem? acba033f-c343-4672-bd4c-a1ede798c006
  9. MS Jigsaw.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Jigsaw.: MS Jigsaw. I have had problems with this program loading. Support suggested using the reset feature, which I did. Now all my points and puzzles are gone. How do I get them back?...
  10. Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible ms support wont honor their mistake: Bought a xbone controller in april, in a month it had drift sticks, couldnt get replaced at store because warranty was only 1 month, then i contacted support, Allen M told me i had 1 year warranty...