Beat sabers and VR

Discus and support Beat sabers and VR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; VR support is my absolute number one most desired feature for Scarlett. Sony has done a great job making it accessible and affordable this generation -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by annix, Oct 6, 2019.

1. annix
    annix Guest

Beat sabers and VR

VR support is my absolute number one most desired feature for Scarlett. Sony has done a great job making it accessible and affordable this generation - but with a lot to be desired in terms of refresh rate, resolution and tracking.

If Microsoft can pull some of the expertise they have from the Holo-Lens team and combine them with their best in the business hardware team - it’ll be magical.

All I want, all I really really want, is to be able to play Everspace in VR on my Xbox. So. Badly.

:)

annix, Oct 6, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Beat sabers and VR

I'm a big fan of the VR games so I would love it if the game beat saber games was in VR.
  3. JuliaLawrence Win User

Beat sabers and VR

OMG I so hope so. I have other systems but was hoping the next system would have the VR option. It would make things a lot more fun. They could make a just dance game in R!! The gaming possibilities!
  4. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Beat sabers and VR

I would love to have a vr for the xbox.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Beat sabers and VR

I think VR is rather interesting but I'd rather have it when it's more advanced than it is now. I think one day we'll see it on Xbox but I don't know how soon.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Beat sabers and VR

I'm not too bothered about the VR to be honest but there are some games like doom, elite and everspace, they have some cool VR only games now. I'll still probably wait before jumping into VR though
Thema:

Beat sabers and VR

1. Beat sabers and VR - Similar Threads - Beat sabers

2. Finally beat it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally beat it.: Heard great things about Odyssey. Maybe time I pick it up and give it a go! 788c4119-2ccd-48c1-b679-70ae9091f4ab
  3. Beat, delete, repeat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beat, delete, repeat.: I have a hard time deleting games. I only delete if I'm out of space and really want to play something else. 2a12469f-a4a0-4b42-b474-de2aebcbddb9
  4. Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...: Ive blocked him, reset router numerous times, nothing works, phones arent connected to WiFi, neither is tv or Netflix. Idk what to do please help e5215ccf-0ad5-46e7-bdc3-1ebbb190aa30
  5. people keep reporting me because i beat them then i get muted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people keep reporting me because i beat them then i get muted: ive gotten muted 3 times because people keep reporting me when i beat them. i cant talk to any of my friends and its really pissing me off. i got muted for a week then not even a week after MUTED...
  6. ALL RIGHT -- LET"S HEAR ABOUT YOUR HIGH SCORE!!! Can you beat 191 with $2.5M?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL RIGHT -- LET"S HEAR ABOUT YOUR HIGH SCORE!!! Can you beat 191 with $2.5M?: All RIght, I've been to level 200 before, and the dang game crashed ( I did save a screenshot). I restarted now that it's on XBOX LIVE and assume my progress is saved in the cloud, which should...
  7. Can I use a set of Beats Headphones as a microphone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a set of Beats Headphones as a microphone?: Is there any way I can use this without having to purchase an adaptor for the controller? I can hear others but my voice cannot be heard. 1e6b633b-85b7-4aa7-9e27-015c90cbd772
  8. Can I use a set of Beats Headphones as a microphone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a set of Beats Headphones as a microphone?: Any way I can use a set of beats of headphones without having to buy an adaptor? I can hear others but my voice cannot be heard. f0cc88b2-3d70-44b7-a4a5-32e604cc86e9
  9. Chat compatible cable for Beats headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat compatible cable for Beats headphones: Hi, Can anyone recommend a headphone cable with a mic to allow me to use Beats headphones for chat? Preferably something available from Amazon UK. Thanks 7725e8a3-1a90-4067-98ab-b1710a602cc4
  10. I think the investigation team is lacking... suspended a great kid because a bad kid got beat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think the investigation team is lacking... suspended a great kid because a bad kid got beat: My son was suspended for 24 hrs because some other kid challenged him and got beat! Really I pay for the console and monthly subscription for that?! He has a PERFECT record ....not much of an...