Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :(

Discus and support Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Needing those chieves! Send me a message if you still play :) d87e1bea-6a6e-4285-a26a-81f27944bf9a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zelborg, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Zelborg
    Zelborg Guest

Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :(

Needing those chieves! Send me a message if you still play Beautiful Katamari Players?  The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :( :)

:)

Zelborg, Jun 9, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility

Hi! You can vote for your favorite titles to be added to the list over at
    feedback.xbox.com
    Beautiful Katamari Players?  The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :( :)

bowski477, Jun 9, 2014
  3. XNam360
    XNam360 Guest
    Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

These suggestions did not solve my problem.

And I have another reason to believe that this problem is specific to Beautiful Katamari, not really a problem with my console. Whenever I try transferring the Beautiful Katamari game file from the hard drive onto an attached USB drive, it gives an error
    message, saying "There was a problem performing that action." I think that means the Beautiful Katamari game file that we download from Xbox Games on Demand is corrupted. This error is specific only to Beautiful Katamari, because I have no problem transferring
    other game files to the same USB drive. This happens even after deleting Beautiful Katamari and re-downloading it.

XNam360, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Dragonball Z
    Dragonball Z Guest

A lot of forums here are dead.

You'll have better luck on a dedicated xbox achievement website forum. I know xbox360achievements game forums have sticky thread for each game to post your gamertag for achievement farming.

Going to the katamari game page to post and wait is all you can really do.

Dragonball Z, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Dragonball Z Win User

A lot of forums here are dead.

You'll have better luck on a dedicated xbox achievement website forum. I know xbox360achievements game forums have sticky thread for each game to post your gamertag for achievement farming.

Going to the katamari game page to post and wait is all you can really do.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility

Hi! You can vote for your favorite titles to be added to the list over at
    feedback.xbox.com
    :)
  7. XNam360 Win User

Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

These suggestions did not solve my problem.

And I have another reason to believe that this problem is specific to Beautiful Katamari, not really a problem with my console. Whenever I try transferring the Beautiful Katamari game file from the hard drive onto an attached USB drive, it gives an error
    message, saying "There was a problem performing that action." I think that means the Beautiful Katamari game file that we download from Xbox Games on Demand is corrupted. This error is specific only to Beautiful Katamari, because I have no problem transferring
    other game files to the same USB drive. This happens even after deleting Beautiful Katamari and re-downloading it.
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Beautiful Katamari

The decision for a game to be made backward compatible comes down to the publisher of the game. In this case the publisher is Namco/Bandai. You need to contact them to ask if they have any plans to allow the game to be made compatible or not.
  9. banky71 Win User

Beautiful Katamari

I hope so That would be pretty great. Lot of fun was had playing.
Thema:

1. Beautiful Katamari Players? The forum for it hasnt been posted on in over a year :( - Similar Threads - Beautiful Katamari Players

2. Solitaire is mooi! Ik wil er op stemmen! -[Translation - Solitaire is beautiful! I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire is mooi! Ik wil er op stemmen! -[Translation - Solitaire is beautiful! I want to...: Bericht moet 6 tot 60000 tekens lang zijn. -[Translation - Message must be 6 to 60000 characters long.] [img] [img] 0b3fe9b7-0e72-4e44-98a7-efef6f75ad1c
  3. Didn't receive movie ticket with Beauty and the Beast offer Ref#[Mod Removed]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive movie ticket with Beauty and the Beast offer Ref#[Mod Removed]: Some time back I purchased Maleficent through the promotion below and was told I would receive a code for a free movie ticket. No ticket has ever arrived. I have talked to 3 separate service reps...
  4. Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?: I started playing the game Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 and it keeps getting stuck on loading screens, usually right after completing a level (thus forcing me to replay the same levels over and...
  5. Beautiful Katamari

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari: Any chance this will ever beome avilalable for Backwards Compatable Games? 305aff18-d7dc-434c-a44e-fbced9c7793e
  6. Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful katamari backwards compatibility: So is there any way or when will it be added to backwards list? I cant wait to play it on my xbox one love the series. 4800d49e-a574-4f49-a799-c6bc78b4f3b5
  7. Simply Beautiful Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Simply Beautiful Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: Simply Beautiful Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9 About Simply Beautiful Resource Pack This resource pack probibly the most simple thing you could get, without being a bucket fill, yet its got enough...
  8. Traditional Beauty Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Traditional Beauty Resource Pack 1.9.1/1.8.9: About Traditional Beauty Resource Pack This is a Minecraft Resource Pack in 64×64 Pixel. This resourcepack is for all those who like the default Mineraft Textureres and searching for a...
  9. Beautiful and HARD!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful and HARD!!: Some games can be frustrating to a point where i have to stop and play something else or i'll have to buy a new controller. Ori certainlly fits the bill. I have respawned ALOT!! But theres just...
  10. Unravel releases Feb 9th + beautiful gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unravel releases Feb 9th + beautiful gameplay: Were the levels really short? b26df401-4364-4c8d-a8a4-ed9045060a01