Becoming an Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Becoming an Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just was wondering was anyone else having an issue with joining or becoming an xbox ambassador. I have a perfect record with no prior enforcements. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mz2much22, Apr 7, 2019.

1. mz2much22
    mz2much22 Guest

Just was wondering was anyone else having an issue with joining or becoming an xbox ambassador. I have a perfect record with no prior enforcements. I have also tried switching from ios, to internet explorer, to chrome, to microsoft edge and still have
    had no luck getting pass the main page. I am told I meet all requirements and after I click join or become ambassador the page will not proceed or a new window opens but does not load.

:)

mz2much22, Apr 7, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Ambassador

3. Josh With Dosh Win User

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you having issues joining our team.

I have listed the requirements below do you meet them ?

1. Be at least 17 years old.
    2. Have an Xbox Gamerscore of 1500 or higher.
    3. Have no previous enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account.

I have attached this as well :How to Become an Xbox Ambassador
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

When I first joined it took 3 days for me to be able to actually sign in on the dashboard amd see my activity or anything.
  5. AndrewBocanegra Win User

becoming a xbox ambassador

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

Apply here:
    ambassadors.xbox.com/.../applynow.aspx

[/quote]

You apply to be an Ambassador here as Mad Cow said, but please keep in mind that you must not have any Xbox Enforcement actions taken against your account, and should be a helpful and knowledgeable person when it comes to Xbox.

-

If you choose to apply, I suggest reading the
    Xbox Community Ambassadors FAQ
    and deeply considering joining a helpful community.

-

Last of all, good luck, and welcome if you join us!
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

Have you tried joining on another device
Thema:

1. Becoming an Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Becoming Ambassador

2. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  3. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  4. Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me.: Im trying to become an ambassador, but it won’t let saying I’m already an ambassador. When I try to access the features it tells me to become an ambassador. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  5. how to become an xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    how to become an xbox ambassador: how do i become an ambassador 02ea6e26-4e5d-4afd-8161-42e5243014e3
  6. How do become a ambassador?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do become a ambassador?: Can somone tell me how to become a ambassador? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] ae263611-9f37-4c0c-8b12-2ff88e729737
  7. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...
  8. I want to become and Xbox Ambassador again!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to become and Xbox Ambassador again!?: I used to be in the Xbox Ambassadors Program and a pretty high ranked one too. I stopped playing Xbox for a while and now I started back and it says I can’t become an ambassador again because I...
  9. Becoming a ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming a ambassador: hi I was wondering how long after a enforcement may I become a ambassador this is my first suspension ever I understand I did something wrong according to Xbox policy but still want to help out...
  10. Past enforcment preventing me from becoming an Ambassador again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past enforcment preventing me from becoming an Ambassador again.: Hi I was wondering how long past enforcement takes to clear from your account, and if not why not? how silly would it look if I went to say 30 tried to apply and its like sorry previous...