Becoming an xbox ambassador

Discus and support Becoming an xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When you sign up to become an xbox ambassador because i just signed up to become one are there any requirements or obligations to it as if you were a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoorlessLion439, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Becoming an xbox ambassador

When you sign up to become an xbox ambassador because i just signed up to become one are there any requirements or obligations to it as if you were a developer or is it just to help out gamers on their gaming experience since i do help out with safe gaming
    and learning on how to use shortcuts on the Xbox one like the keyboard symbols and letters when you hold the A button on any keyboard letter or number?

:)

DoorlessLion439, Jan 14, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox Ambassador

3. Josh With Dosh Win User

Becoming an Xbox Ambassador

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you having issues joining our team.

I have listed the requirements below do you meet them ?

1. Be at least 17 years old.
    2. Have an Xbox Gamerscore of 1500 or higher.
    3. Have no previous enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account.

I have attached this as well :How to Become an Xbox Ambassador
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

When I first joined it took 3 days for me to be able to actually sign in on the dashboard amd see my activity or anything.
  5. AndrewBocanegra Win User

becoming a xbox ambassador

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]

Apply here:
    ambassadors.xbox.com/.../applynow.aspx

[/quote]

You apply to be an Ambassador here as Mad Cow said, but please keep in mind that you must not have any Xbox Enforcement actions taken against your account, and should be a helpful and knowledgeable person when it comes to Xbox.

-

If you choose to apply, I suggest reading the
    Xbox Community Ambassadors FAQ
    and deeply considering joining a helpful community.

-

Last of all, good luck, and welcome if you join us!
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

Have you tried joining on another device
Thema:

Becoming an xbox ambassador

1. Becoming an xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - Becoming ambassador

2. The become an ambassador link not working on any device?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The become an ambassador link not working on any device?: I used to be an ambassador, then I went on a vacation and let my younger cousin use my console while I was gone. He sent some less than great messages and got my account coms banned. I was removed...
  3. It will not let me become a Xbox ambassador.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It will not let me become a Xbox ambassador.: Every time I try to become a Xbox Ambassador it tells me about the pledge and every time i sign it and it says that I have become a Xbox ambassador it says they changed the pledge and then I go to...
  4. So, I wonder what's become of the Xbox Ambassadors Program since my dismissal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So, I wonder what's become of the Xbox Ambassadors Program since my dismissal?: So, I wonder what things are like nowadays for the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I bet a lot of things has changed since my dismissal. I hope all the ones who are still with the program are doing...
  5. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.: I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the qualifications and I met all except for one....
  6. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  8. Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to become Xbox Ambassador, but not letting me.: Im trying to become an ambassador, but it won’t let saying I’m already an ambassador. When I try to access the features it tells me to become an ambassador. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  9. Becoming an Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Becoming an Xbox Ambassador: Just was wondering was anyone else having an issue with joining or becoming an xbox ambassador. I have a perfect record with no prior enforcements. I have also tried switching from ios, to...
  10. how to become an xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    how to become an xbox ambassador: how do i become an ambassador 02ea6e26-4e5d-4afd-8161-42e5243014e3