Bedrock edition is still a joke, why is no one doing anything about it?

Discus and support Bedrock edition is still a joke, why is no one doing anything about it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought this game about 4 times now, the only working bedrock edition is on pc. its a joke they accept money for this and do nothing about it. PS4 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaveyaseenChef, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Bedrock edition is still a joke, why is no one doing anything about it?

Bought this game about 4 times now, the only working bedrock edition is on pc. its a joke they accept money for this and do nothing about it. PS4 and Switch has constant log in issues, not sure about Xbox, cant play with any of my friends as none of them can sign in after hours of trying to fix the issue including myself until I finally bought the game again on windows. Even when you somehow manage to sign in it will reset next time you log on. its a joke that a game like Minecraft whose target audience is kids needs 4 hours of trial and error plus countless YouTube tutorials to get the game remotely working. this game is a scam and Microsoft a joke. thanks.

:)

HaveyaseenChef, Mar 2, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Editon on Xbox One X

There is a difference between bedrock edition and xbox one edition.

Bedrock allows for crossplay while xbox one edition doesnt.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox one version won’t download

Good day

The digital copy of the game is the Better Together update meaning it is the Bedrock Edition which is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

The digital version of Xbox One Edition is no longer available as it was replaced with the Bedrock version.

The Xbox One Edition of the game should still be in physical copy in some retailers.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Transferring Minecraft Xbox 360 Worlds to Xbox One

There is 2 versions of the game available for Xbox One.

Xbox One Edition and Bedrock Edition.

Bedrock is the only version available on the store as the Xbox One Edition was removed.

You will need to synch the 360 game files to the cloud for it to be able to be downloaded to the Xbox One Edition. Then you can download it on the Bedrock version.
  5. itsjeremiahbby Win User

Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition

Just reinstalled the game, but it is still not giving me the Bedrock Edition for some reason. I had it before the update was due, but now I still have to pay for it.

Any ideas why?
  6. NinjaboyOM Win User

Minecraft Cross-Play

Thx, how do I know which is the bedrock edition if I download from the store as there are a few?

And will it affect my servers in my xbox one edition if i download bedrock edition?

Can they run separately or will they mess up and join together?
Thema:

Bedrock edition is still a joke, why is no one doing anything about it?

1. Bedrock edition is still a joke, why is no one doing anything about it? - Similar Threads - Bedrock edition still

2. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...
  3. Can’t change my skin in Minecraft (Bedrock edition).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t change my skin in Minecraft (Bedrock edition).: So I just bought a skin pack in Minecraft and when I went to change my skin I couldn’t do it. I can’t change my skin to anything. Do you know what’s wrong? and is there a solution to my problem?...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One) won't load past 46%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox One) won't load past 46%: Hi all, Today, since around 8am EST, my game of Minecraft (Bedrock Edition on the Xbox One) has been stuck on its loading screen since I open it, with the game only loading to 46%, and staying...
  5. I didn't receive any tokens in Minecraft bedrock edition ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't receive any tokens in Minecraft bedrock edition ps4: I didn't receive my token even after waiting 24 hours and more d0e4c4a5-b09a-493e-879e-780907b9f93c
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition (Switch) won't log into microsoft account: I have a bedrock version to Minecraft on my nintendo switch. However, I have put my microsoft account in, closed the app for a while, opened, and I got signed out! I checked on Microsoft and my...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes when playing DragonFire Add On multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes when playing DragonFire Add On multiplayer: I recently bought the DragonFire Add On for Minecraft. When trying to play the game multiplayer with my kids I don't get any error messages, but after between 2 and 10 minutes of game time, the...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  10. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...