Bedrock Edtion: Freezing Frames

Discus and support Bedrock Edtion: Freezing Frames in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing in my world and it's only this world I just freeze like every 30 seconds and it happens to everyone else in the world which is annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amirpopal, Jan 14, 2021.

1. amirpopal
    amirpopal Guest

I'm playing in my world and it's only this world I just freeze like every 30 seconds and it happens to everyone else in the world which is annoying because my server is based off of pvp how could I fix this issue because I know it's not command blocks
    doing it. Btw I'm on ps4

:)

amirpopal, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Sparkaze Win User

Minecraft Bedrock

When you say Bedrock edition, I assume you are talking about "Minecraft: Xbox One Edtion". If so, I suggest switching over to just "Minecraft" on Xbox, as this version may be more capable of handling cross-play.
  3. BekkemaM Win User

Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.
  4. GreenGillz Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

I've seen a few of these posts already, all of them from the past 24 hours. This would lead me to believe it's either a software issue, most likely from an update or patch. Or it could be a network issue popping up within Minecraft. I don't really have
    anything constructive other than that, unfortunately. You did everything I could think of. I would delete/remove the corrupted file and attempt to install it a third time. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Fortnite extremely laggy.

Had some problems today as well.

No freezing but frame skipping
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Issues with Ori and the Will of the Wisps Install/Uninstall

I encauntered a couple of problems with audio on the background and frame lag/freeze problems
Thema:

1. Bedrock Edtion: Freezing Frames - Similar Threads - Bedrock Edtion Freezing

2. Minecraft Bedrock Server IPv4 issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrock Server IPv4 issues: Changing my DNS type to manual and via the google 8 pin previously let me on bedrock servers via the menu that comes up when you click into a featured server, now it doesn’t but i’m not sure why?...
  3. Java and bedrock edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Java and bedrock edition: Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account? aa74eef5-20ad-479e-8389-7f9fd35ce083
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug ("Locating Server")

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug ("Locating Server"): Whenever you join a server, (Features Servers and some other servers excluded) You will be stuck at Locating Server. It will be a never-ending loop. Whenever you try to cancel your game will be...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Not geetting out of Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Not geetting out of Beta: I have minecraft bedrock, and I would like to play servers on it. I earlier installed beta to play survival but now I can not play servers. EVERY Single method I try it desn't work. Someone...
  6. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition For Mac and Linux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition For Mac and Linux: So I think that Minecraft Bedrock Edition should be on the Macintosh App Store because a lot of my friends use macs but they can only play on java edition so just like Microsoft reached out to...
  8. Minecraft bedrock losing progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock losing progress: I have a minecraft realm with about 9 people on it and its run smoothly for the past few months. Recently its been crashing and loosing the progress we make on the server for everyonr and its...
  9. Made a minecraft server on minecraft bedrock (pe) and i cant join it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a minecraft server on minecraft bedrock (pe) and i cant join it: Ive used a website to make a server on my android tablet, the server is there in my server list. It just isnt willing to open. I've watched and tried various things to get it to work, by that, I...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".: So I was just casually playing on my world and tonight I encountered a problem where it would move without my input on my keyboard. I plugged in a controller and it would work but after I stop I...