Bedrock minecraft stuck in beta mode

Discus and support Bedrock minecraft stuck in beta mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all my minecraft is stuck in beta. I have unrolled, I have deleted and installed the game at least 20 times now, and even deleted the insider hub... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tuguy420, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

1. /u/Tuguy420
    /u/Tuguy420 Guest

Hey all my minecraft is stuck in beta. I have unrolled, I have deleted and installed the game at least 20 times now, and even deleted the insider hub app. My game is still in beta and I dont know how to get it back to normal, anyone know how?

submitted by /u/Tuguy420
    [link] [comments]

2. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't get out of Minecraft beta

Here is a step by step way of getting out of the Beta for Bedrock on all devices. Have a look at the link.

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360004438671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on xbox one

Good day

Has your friend only tried playing multiplayer with Minecraft or has he tried another game aswell?

There is also 2 versions of the game on Xbox.

Minecraft: Xbox one edition

And Minecraft.

The last one is the bedrock version of the game which is crossplay enabled for windows 10, mobile, xbox one and Nintendo switch.

To play multiplayer on bedrock you will meed to be on the same update version which at the moment is 1.9.0. Anything higher is part of the beta for the next update to be released.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Update 1.14

Version 1.12.1 is the currently the most recent official version of Minecraft in the Bedrock edition.

If you (or your friends) have opted in to receive the Beta version of Minecraft, then you'd be at version 1.14.

So unless you actively used the Insider program to opt in to the Minecraft Beta, the 1.12 version is the most up to date version, and everything is as it should be.

If you want to play with friends that have 1.14, they either have to leave the Beta, or you'll have to join the Beta to get 1.14. But be aware, that using Beta versions, you are playing on untested software, which can cause unexpected crashes or data loss.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory

6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

The insider program beta for Minecraft is for the newer version of the game. The Xbox One Edition of the game is no longer being updated. It was replaced with Bedrock version which is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox one, mobile and Nintendo
    Switch.
Thema:

1. Bedrock minecraft stuck in beta mode - Similar Threads - Bedrock minecraft stuck

2. Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition: Hi. My world saves have been lost and there are only saves from December. So, one evening, i logged onto a world and it said that i was out of storage (which i wasnt). So i logged onto my realm...
  3. Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock: Quiero jugar en lan en Xbox pero solo aparece que alguien esta jugando pero no sale el mundo Por que no puedo jugar en lan? Se nesesita gold para jugar en lan? [Translation - I want to play in...
  4. Starwars classic skin pack (minecraft bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Starwars classic skin pack (minecraft bedrock): whats the use of this skin if i cant use it on a [Mod Removed - Profanity] multiplayer [img] 409b8912-9148-4db3-8906-56e545cdd469
  5. I can't message on minecraft (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't message on minecraft (bedrock): When I write something in the minecraft chat in a server or a realm I am the only one that can see that message and nobody can see them. It always worked and i've never changed my privacy settings...
  6. Minecraft (bedrock) stuck at "Syncing user data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) stuck at "Syncing user data": I'm running Bedrock version 1.14..30, have 10 worlds, one of which bumps out into 300+MB. For past week, when trying to run the game after the Mojang and Minecraft screens, it gets stuck at the...
  7. Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (bedrock) is stuck on the “syncing user data” screen: Been trying to load up minecraft on my xbox one but keep getting stuck on the same loading screen. Plz help c41a1cf4-45b3-4f40-ad7f-71c0e1e1e6b8
  8. Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0: I've had minecraft bedrock on xbox one since it released as I upgraded then. Recently an update for it wouldn't install. It sat at 0 of 0. One solution I was told to try was to uninstall and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...
  10. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....