Been 4 mounths

Discus and support Been 4 mounths in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So it's been four months that its out, took 2 to get a damn battery indicator. How long is it gonna take to: 1: fix youtube and twitch and probably... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by embaleur, Mar 19, 2014.

1. embaleur
    embaleur Guest

Been 4 mounths

So it's been four months that its out, took 2 to get a damn battery indicator.

How long is it gonna take to:

1: fix youtube and twitch and probably more video scaling problem

2: To be able to browse my home network for my movies.

3: It's 2014 MKV is a must.

thanks !!!

:)

embaleur, Mar 19, 2014
  2. bradcool901
    bradcool901 Guest
    Upgradding grade

i just turned to warent officer grade 3 in only 3 or 4 mounths might sound rubbish to some people but for me its greate

bradcool901, Mar 19, 2014
  3. HELP - Gold Account has been misteryously canceled

Hi,

On Jan/2014 I sign a 12 mounths gold account by U$39,99

That value was debited in my credit card at same mounth.

After 2 mounths, Yesterday I received an e-mail from billing@mi?crosoft.com with information saying my account has been CANCELED.

The point is: I didnt canceled it!

And now? please can somebody explain to me whats happen?

I want my gold signature 8 mounts remains back!

My account is:

Thanks.

Dog Brazil SPZN, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Been 4 mounths

I am sorry you are not satisfied with the xbox one but the xbox one is still a somewhat new console and there are still updates and patches being created. Nothing will work perfectly right away.

soldierboy333, Mar 19, 2014
  5. soldierboy333 Win User

Been 4 mounths

I am sorry you are not satisfied with the xbox one but the xbox one is still a somewhat new console and there are still updates and patches being created. Nothing will work perfectly right away.
  6. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4. Buy 1 mounth of gamepass. Try to play the game
  7. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

Hi I think with this promotion is over now, so in this case only the 1 mouth is converted in Ultimate by $1. The others mount can be ajusted to ultimate but in this case 3 mounths of Live Gold is equal the 2 mounths of Game Pass Ultimate, so to you take
    2 mounths Ultimate in conversion you lost 1 mounth of a single subscription
  8. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Yearly Subscription

Here in Brazil, I find Gift Card until 12 mounths and GPU I Find until 3 mounths
  9. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Game pass ultimate annual?

Im wondering if there is away to purchse a year of game pass ultimate?
    not yet. but if you add a 12 mounth card it makes it a 4 month ultimate card
Thema:

Been 4 mounths

1. Been 4 mounths - Similar Threads - Been mounths

2. my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth

in XboX Insiders
    my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth: my name is Shaun E someone stole my account info cause my name never shred r photo the xbox support said go here they will handle it plus police are already involed for identy theft. ShuanElworth...
  3. Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having any issues with their router/modem or general internet connectivity...: I'm just wondering because ever since the update issues yesterday my internet has been cutting out constantly, several times a day in a very weird fashion, prompting a manual reboot of my router....
  4. Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.

in XboX Insiders
    Help? My Xbox has been stuck on updating and I want to make sure I don't brick it.: My Xbox has been stuck on the update screen at 12% for around 20 minutes or so. Kind of worried to turn it off, any ideas? submitted by /u/leon724 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty expired , but I feel like I have been absolutely scammed and robbed: Hello, my issue is that i have had hardware issues with my xbox one s and have contacted multiple people. I do all the troubleshooting steps and still get the same result , i'm not going to even...
  6. How long have you guys been gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long have you guys been gaming?: Iv been gaming almost my entire life. Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, its been what iv been most skilled at lol. So when did you guys get serious about gaming? :) e4a5b921-f6be-42b7-942a-540b2b726679
  7. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  8. Shuts off and because of "over heating" when it's been on for less than 2 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shuts off and because of "over heating" when it's been on for less than 2 minutes: Xbox one X has been shutting off and giving me over heating errors when I start it back up. Only happens with a few games DMC5 as soon as I try loading second level, Fallen Order at times, Metro...
  9. Bingo game has been broken for mounths fix it please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game has been broken for mounths fix it please.: When are you going to fix the bingo game if you earn items it does not give them to you most of the time hard to play when you know you are going to nothing for your work....
  10. i have been banned for 2 mounth got 3 mounths left someone help from xbox please

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for 2 mounth got 3 mounths left someone help from xbox please: I have been banned for 2 mounts and got 3 mounts left please help I was told to come here I am banned form nothing but you guys seem to think I did please help ( Email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...