Been 4 mounths

Discus and support Been 4 mounths in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So it's been four months that its out, took 2 to get a damn battery indicator. How long is it gonna take to: 1: fix youtube and twitch and probably... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by embaleur, Mar 19, 2014.

1. embaleur
    embaleur Guest

Been 4 mounths

So it's been four months that its out, took 2 to get a damn battery indicator.

How long is it gonna take to:

1: fix youtube and twitch and probably more video scaling problem

2: To be able to browse my home network for my movies.

3: It's 2014 MKV is a must.

thanks !!!

:)

embaleur, Mar 19, 2014
  2. bradcool901
    bradcool901 Guest
    Upgradding grade

i just turned to warent officer grade 3 in only 3 or 4 mounths might sound rubbish to some people but for me its greate

bradcool901, Mar 19, 2014
  3. HELP - Gold Account has been misteryously canceled

Hi,

On Jan/2014 I sign a 12 mounths gold account by U$39,99

That value was debited in my credit card at same mounth.

After 2 mounths, Yesterday I received an e-mail from billing@mi?crosoft.com with information saying my account has been CANCELED.

The point is: I didnt canceled it!

And now? please can somebody explain to me whats happen?

I want my gold signature 8 mounts remains back!

My account is:

Thanks.

Dog Brazil SPZN, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Been 4 mounths

I am sorry you are not satisfied with the xbox one but the xbox one is still a somewhat new console and there are still updates and patches being created. Nothing will work perfectly right away.

soldierboy333, Mar 19, 2014
  5. soldierboy333 Win User

Been 4 mounths

I am sorry you are not satisfied with the xbox one but the xbox one is still a somewhat new console and there are still updates and patches being created. Nothing will work perfectly right away.
  6. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

Game pass ultimate annual?

Im wondering if there is away to purchse a year of game pass ultimate?
    not yet. but if you add a 12 mounth card it makes it a 4 month ultimate card
  7. xXIRONxS01DI3Rx Win User

x box live free for 3 months

i need a 3 mounth xbox live gld code because my subcription is out in 1 mounth help me
  8. THE REAL ZERO X Win User

please let us have achievements remove from hacked accounts

well its been well over a mounth and i still havent had my xbox points back or my online play returned :(
  9. BigMoosePlays Win User

Why do I keep getting signed out?

Thanks mister that's been happening to me for a mounths, I didn't have to delete my storage just delete my account. But over all thanks!
Thema:

Been 4 mounths

1. Been 4 mounths - Similar Threads - Been mounths

2. hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole...: hi me and a friend have been trying to gameshare but we have done it incorrectly the whole time and now we can't gameshare anymore because we have done it to many times need help....
  3. Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off Notifications that Games Have Been Installed and are Ready to Use: How do i turn off the notifications that appear once a game or addon has been i stalled and is ready to use, withiut disabling all notifications? Under settings, preferences, notifications, Xbox...
  4. Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mein Live-Konto wurde gesperrt ! Hilfe [Translation - My live account has been suspended !...: Mein Account wurde gesperrt. gibt es eine möglichkeit es wieder zu beheben? ___ [Translation - My account has been suspended. is there a way to fix it again?]...
  5. This code has already been used.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been used.: Hello, I bought a xbox live 12 months code but I have an error message: This code has already been used.The seller asks me the time the code was used the first time to give me a new one. Could you...
  6. Fix it it’s been 4 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix it it’s been 4 hours: Why is it not fixed yet?? I have most of my friends online playing and you cant fix this in 4 hours??? PC/playstation looks like a better option not XBOX that we pay for. lets get real here we...
  7. Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gift code has already been redeemed: I'm trying to redeem my free Minecraft windows 10 because I bought Java edition a long time ago, but it says my code has already been redeemed. I know that I never redeemed it. I guess my code got...
  8. So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day

in XboX Networking Hardware
    So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day: So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day Hello Dario Garcia., At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I...
  9. Bingo game has been broken for mounths fix it please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game has been broken for mounths fix it please.: When are you going to fix the bingo game if you earn items it does not give them to you most of the time hard to play when you know you are going to nothing for your work....
  10. i have been banned for 2 mounth got 3 mounths left someone help from xbox please

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been banned for 2 mounth got 3 mounths left someone help from xbox please: I have been banned for 2 mounts and got 3 mounts left please help I was told to come here I am banned form nothing but you guys seem to think I did please help ( Email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...