Been an insider for 7 yrs and no invite to the infinite beta?

Discus and support Been an insider for 7 yrs and no invite to the infinite beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are the testers selected at random? Just wondering, no complaints. submitted by /u/Hot1911 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hot1911, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/Hot1911
    /u/Hot1911 Guest

Are the testers selected at random? Just wondering, no complaints.

submitted by /u/Hot1911
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hot1911, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Panda Fashoo Win User

been accepted into the preview program, but I don't see the private forum

Can someone send me a Invite to Xbox One Preview program??, Seriously I should have already been a member since I've been a Beta Tester for YEARS!!!! Even got invited to the Kinect Beta....... Why am I not already a member being a Beta Tester for 7+Yrs.
  3. Ellejee Win User

gamertags

i believe they get reset if they have not been used in 7 yrs
  4. juan van Win User

Deleting someones accnt

Phone support is very wrong - Accounts have been inactive for 7+ yrs and are still in the system.
  5. JonLegend1 Win User

Xbl tenure

I am In Gold status now. I have been a user for almost 8 yrs, if you subtract the few months thatI was in silver i should still be at about 7 yrs not at ZERO.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox insider program

you dont believe me that i had a invite to be a part of the insider program?
    Receiving an invite does not mean guaranteed acceptance. The invite process has been replaced with the Insider Program app.
Thema:

1. Been an insider for 7 yrs and no invite to the infinite beta? - Similar Threads - Been insider yrs

2. How do I get signed up for the waiting list for the new series X? I've been an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get signed up for the waiting list for the new series X? I've been an insider...: I've checked the insiders app on my consoles and there's nothing there... submitted by /u/ShiftyShiftIsMyHeRo [link] [comments]
  3. I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been an Insider for almost a year and 3 months but I don't know how to see which ring...: I still can't play free-to-play online games without an Xbox Live Gold subscription and I've been an Insider for quite some time now submitted by /u/MakePetscop2 [link] [comments]
  4. I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in Beta ring (level 5 nearly 6) and have been part of the insider program...: Was just wondering if anybody has any idea when you get the chance to move into the Alpha ring? Thanks. submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  5. Been apart of insider since last gen

in XboX Insiders
    Been apart of insider since last gen: I have been apart of the insider program with xbox one s and xbox one og(delta). I recently got the series x back in December and was wondering if it safe to go back to delta ring? I have...
  6. New insider ring builds? There’s been no new builds for what seems like ages...

in XboX Insiders
    New insider ring builds? There’s been no new builds for what seems like ages...: Everything on the insider ring front has been very quiet with no new details for several weeks on any channels inc. Twitter. I don’t recall reading anything stating builds were stopping for the...
  7. I have been invited to be an insider is this something everyone gets or just a select few...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to be an insider is this something everyone gets or just a select few...: I don't know if this is sepical or just something that everyone gets eventual submitted by /u/SwitchIllustrious272 [link] [comments]
  8. Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.

in XboX Insiders
    Apparently I've been an insider for 5 years and 3 months. I have never used this app.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ayy_Eclipse [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.: As above since early today after the latest alpha update my net connection on xbox has been super slow. Testing bandwith shows 0 upload 0 download speed. I have 2 ISPs and both have issues...
  10. Issues with Preowned Xbox One X that might have been insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Preowned Xbox One X that might have been insiders program: Might not be the right place, but googled around and apparently I need to post here about this issue. I just purchased a pre-owned Xbox One X that was (to the best of my knowledge) factory reset...