Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lokie821, Dec 10, 2019.

1. /u/lokie821
    /u/lokie821 Guest

I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?

submitted by /u/lokie821
    [link] [comments]

/u/lokie821, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  3. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Been getting lots

2. I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...

in XboX Insiders
    I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...: Above submitted by /u/ERC_Jumper [link] [comments]
  3. I've been constantly getting hate messages from this one player..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been constantly getting hate messages from this one player..: So I've been playing Brawlhalla for a while now, I LOVE the game But for some reason this ONE guy called [mod removed] on Xbox keeps sending hate messages. Let me explain what's the problem, I...
  4. MS account has been hacked - cannot get password reset - have tried at least 5 times

in XBoX Accessibility
    MS account has been hacked - cannot get password reset - have tried at least 5 times: I believe my personal MS account has been hacked. Password not working - only option is a fake email address or my landline that does not accept texts. I have filled out the online activation form...
  5. I have been invited to be an insider is this something everyone gets or just a select few...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to be an insider is this something everyone gets or just a select few...: I don't know if this is sepical or just something that everyone gets eventual submitted by /u/SwitchIllustrious272 [link] [comments]
  6. My main account has been stolen and the password has been changed how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account has been stolen and the password has been changed how do i get it back?: Earlier this year probably over the summer i noticed that my account would be "logged out of somewhere else" so naturally i changed the password to the account, however next time i tried to log in...
  7. Adding a "platinum like" reward for getting 100% achievements has been a top request almost...

in XboX Insiders
    Adding a "platinum like" reward for getting 100% achievements has been a top request almost...: Does mean it's getting seen, talked about amongst the updates team? submitted by /u/An4rchy17 [link] [comments]
  8. Series X Won't Turn On (and haven't been able to get anyone from MS to assist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Won't Turn On (and haven't been able to get anyone from MS to assist): I preordered my Series X, had it setup on 11/10. Between 11/10 and 11/13, I had about 3 hours of game time, however it stayed plugged in and was on in the background that entire time. 11/13 go to...
  9. Over the past 2 weeks, I’ve been getting worse and worse connection speeds. Someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over the past 2 weeks, I’ve been getting worse and worse connection speeds. Someone help?: First off, I want to say that there’s no possible way this can be an issue with my network. Just today, I brought my Xbox One S (3 years old) and my brothers original Xbox One (7 years old) to the...
  10. How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does Chat support for Xbox normally take? I have been waiting for 6 hours to get...: I have been waiting in line for chat support for the past 6 hours to get my question answered. My position initially started somewhere in the high 100s and it slowly lowered to 6th in line. Since...