Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lokie821, Dec 10, 2019.

1. /u/lokie821
    /u/lokie821 Guest

I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?

submitted by /u/lokie821
    [link] [comments]

/u/lokie821, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Ickis99 Win User

Error: 0xc0000189

I have this problem with Netflix for about 2 weeks on my xbox one x in Alpha skip ahead. Netflix on my xbox one in Alpha works fine at the moment.
  3. kev edin Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Ye im on alpha skip ahead, i have been on the program over 4 years.

To get on alpha skip you nneed to have been a active member for a set time.

You will get there just keep plodding on 👍
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Been getting lots

2. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.: I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine...
  3. Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

in XboX Insiders
    Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP): [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  4. Been getting this after I clear cache

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this after I clear cache: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  5. I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Elena_xoxo [link] [comments]
  6. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments]
  7. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]
  8. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e
  9. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  10. Been getting this since streaming first came out.

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this since streaming first came out.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MyNameHenry24 [link] [comments]