Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

Discus and support Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/LexBlueriver [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LexBlueriver, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

/u/LexBlueriver, Dec 8, 2019
  2. MergingSchmoo Win User

Streaming Problem Status?

I have ensured that both the console itself and the xbox app are up-to-date (rechecked multiple times), but the app persists in giving me the error of "Can't stream because either the xbox app or your console needs to be updated. Make sure they're both up
    to date and try again" when I go to test streaming..
  3. JustMandic23 Win User

What the hell xbox live

o yea a case review too bad whenever I try I get tested on the policies of live and then get limited tries. so when I mess up because I don't study the terms and agreements I can't try again for a whole day. great
  4. Horizon1990 Win User

Error Code 0x80004005, on Xbox One

I've been getting this error alot recently. Whenever i try to go to the home screen from a game or app or try to get up the quick pannel on the left it takes a few seconds then pops up that error code and doesnt open the quick pannel or take me to the home
    screen. Sometimes it will take 4 or 5 attempts to exit a game or i just have to turn off my console.
  5. Cypherus2013 Win User

Cant download game

I'm having the same issue as Solmin Zerimon. Whenever I try to download either Assassin's Creed IV or the other free game from Live on my console I get the "can't download" message. And I have been trying every 2 hours and still no luck.
  6. D3ATH PRONE Win User

So why no Twitch streaming?

We will be able to stream to Twitch on Tuesday, 11th of March. Microsoft has been doing in house testing of the service as Major Nelson has been streaming everyday. Some things they must test by themselves unfortunately. :/

Just a tip, to receive a notification on your console when one of your friends starts streaming, make sure to (have them as a friend :p ) and set them as a favorite.
Thema:

Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console...

1. Been getting this screen for 2 days whenever I try to console stream. When I test console... - Similar Threads - Been getting screen

2. I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.

in XboX Insiders
    I've been on the delta ring for a while and I can feel my xbox getting slower.: I've been in the delta ring for around 6ish months and I've started to realise that my xbox is getting slower especially when I'm playing with friends. Their loading times are faster than mine...
  3. Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP)

in XboX Insiders
    Where are the Quest/Surveys been. (It's been about a month with no way to get XP): [IMG] submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125 [link] [comments]
  4. Been getting this after I clear cache

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this after I clear cache: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  5. I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...

in XboX Insiders
    I’ve been getting this error when I try to launch a game for a whole week now. tried a hard...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Elena_xoxo [link] [comments]
  6. Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting lots of errors with Netflix, Alpha Skip Ahead: I keep getting connection errors. Only started happening for the past few days. It works fine on other devices. Is this a skip ahead issue or an app issue? Is there a fix or a work around?...
  7. Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant figure out console streaming? All prerequisites have been met. This is all I get when...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jackyboi1503 [link] [comments]
  8. Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been trying to install a disk game and i keep on getting errer code 0x8007045d: Please help you can contact me directly through my account thanks to everyone who helps 1bb614d5-4eed-45b0-b45c-456c59fd594e
  9. Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else getting this? I've been seeing this since Monday: [IMG] submitted by /u/MayhemAlchemist [link] [comments]
  10. Been getting this since streaming first came out.

in XboX Insiders
    Been getting this since streaming first came out.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MyNameHenry24 [link] [comments]