Been getting this since streaming first came out.

Discus and support Been getting this since streaming first came out. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MyNameHenry24 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MyNameHenry24, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Been getting this since streaming first came out.

/u/MyNameHenry24, Nov 4, 2019
  2. PIRATE DUCK Win User

TWO RED EAGLE SWORDS!!

its been a known glitch since the game first came out. ive had it happen twice after the first time and just stopped getting it.
  3. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Level 4 ammo bonus

I've been getting them since they first came out (a few weeks ago). Think I've used one. I'm stocking up on them.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

My Cousin

^^ Correct. I bought Mortal Kombat when it first came out... I must've been 14 or so? There was no ratings system until at the earliest 1994, since that is when the ESRB first came out. (Had to look it up)
  5. ManiacBart Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

I have had this problem ever since streaming came out and still no luck :(
  6. benseac Win User

Just Curious...how many founding members of XBL are there still on?

I've been using XBL since it first came out and have a "9" as my tenure count as well.
Thema:

Been getting this since streaming first came out.

1. Been getting this since streaming first came out. - Similar Threads - Been getting since

2. have been a rewards member since 2010..never get credits but shows I do

in XBoX Rewards
    have been a rewards member since 2010..never get credits but shows I do: So Ive made tons of purchases and it shows lifetime credits but I have never physically had them to get anything with. What do I do next? 9161badb-3d0c-4889-9ed9-107af8322772
  3. email is all good can you help me get my other reward have been member since 2012 plz help

in XBoX Rewards
    email is all good can you help me get my other reward have been member since 2012 plz help: help me get my old reward i missed out on and new ones plz help gets my reward ww a20afd36-75f9-4a05-a547-1ab5426b5b1a
  4. When will I get my credits? They've been in my acc. since the 25th of November

in XBoX Rewards
    When will I get my credits? They've been in my acc. since the 25th of November: [img] Here's a screenshot incase it might help any. be4623af-6a57-4421-b60b-00c56c270a02
  5. Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...: Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for fortnite? 8ad91f10-9851-4bde-827a-1a6317dde619
  6. I have not been able to get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection since March 5th. What's up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not been able to get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection since March 5th. What's up?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a guest for about 2 years and have not been to access it 3 different times. The second time I signed into Xbox and was able to gain access....
  7. Been getting error code 0x803f8001 since yesterday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been getting error code 0x803f8001 since yesterday: I spent 3 1/2 hours on the phone with Microsoft and they couldn't even figure it out!! I AM LIVID because I paid for the full version and I can't even play it!! Whatever update that happened a...
  8. I have 3 reports from last year. Havent been reported since then. I get in avoid me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 3 reports from last year. Havent been reported since then. I get in avoid me?: I just want to be able to play a game. I can't even play any game that has multilayer in it. I just to be able to play with my friends. Please help Xbox. 1878294e-fc18-46f1-80ff-8d85edd130ff
  9. My sons not receiving forzathon rewards. He hasnt been getting them at all since he got the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons not receiving forzathon rewards. He hasnt been getting them at all since he got the ...: My sons not receiving forzathon rewards. He hasn't been getting them at all since he got the game apart from the first couple ones. Is anyone else having this problem? Id appreciate some help....
  10. Is there a way to get a gamertag from someones account that hasn't been on since 08 or 09 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to get a gamertag from someones account that hasn't been on since 08 or 09 ...: okay so i'm trying to change my current gamertag tag to the OG gamertag (meaning there isn't any added character or numbers) for example: Super Fly 761 to Super Fly or xXxKid FlashxXx to Kid...