been given DLC codes that are invaild

Discus and support been given DLC codes that are invaild in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got dragon ball z Battle of Z on the 24th of Jan and i reseved an emil with the two codes that involved Getting Super Vegito and Super Saiyan... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nilhus, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Nilhus
    Nilhus Guest

i got dragon ball z Battle of Z on the 24th of Jan and i reseved an emil with the two codes that involved Getting Super Vegito and Super Saiyan Bardock from my game's provider but when i go to enter them into the redeem code it says it's in Invaild

:)

Nilhus, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Asian buddra
    Asian buddra Guest
    ryan

hi there i payed for 12 mouth xbox gold and the code is invaild can u help me plz

Asian buddra, Jan 24, 2014
  3. microsoft points

I rang the store and they would not give me a refund at all i even saw the manger activate the 3000 microsoft points at the counter Is there a way were microsoft or xbox send me a code with 3000 microsoft points because this code did not work everytm i type
    the code up it says this code in invaild

Thanks

Angel Ascension, Jan 24, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If the code is less than 25 digits then it will need to be redeemed from within the game itself. If it is 25 digits then you should contact the people who sent you the email to let them know.

onyxishere, Jan 24, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

If the code is less than 25 digits then it will need to be redeemed from within the game itself. If it is 25 digits then you should contact the people who sent you the email to let them know.
  6. Smash605 Win User

Code

check ur recent history on the xbox under ur account, see if it downloaded right. if u don't see "Specialization Priority Alpha" then u might need to go to halo waypoint that the code was invaild on their forums for halo 4.
  7. Angel Ascension Win User

microsoft points

I rang the store and they would not give me a refund at all i even saw the manger activate the 3000 microsoft points at the counter Is there a way were microsoft or xbox send me a code with 3000 microsoft points because this code did not work everytm i type
    the code up it says this code in invaild

Thanks
  8. Saul Goode77 Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 Players

The DLC has been delayed and Valve hasn't given an ETA yet.
  9. ngocphi Win User

IS DLC region locked

well thats a given

prepaid dlc codes are region locked to the account region so if you get japanese code and you have an american account then it will be invalid

blackops dlc in particular is region locked to the physical region and the region it was purchased in
Thema:

1. been given DLC codes that are invaild - Similar Threads - been given DLC

2. I've been given a negative randomly generated name.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been given a negative randomly generated name.: This is what happened "This account received a Gamertag change due to inappropriate Gamertag content. The Gamertag, [Mod Removed - Personal Information] contained sexually inappropriate actions....
  3. I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged full price for a month of xbox live gold but have not been given access...: Prior to that I had no money on my credit card for the payment, so there are two orders in my order history now one is "failed" for and is displayed as gold access payment, the latest one, where...
  4. Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not being able to log back into my xbox app and been given another account on my email.: So I have been trying to log back into my xbox account for a while now on the xbox app, however I am unable to do so as xbox has gave me a brand new account istead. I have not asked for a new one....
  5. 15,250 points still not been given

in XBoX Rewards
    15,250 points still not been given: I have got 15,250 points that have not been deposited to my account, 15,000 is from the vault which I claimed on 5th of May and 250 is for May survey which I did on on the 2nd of May which is way...
  6. Why hasn’t my account been given back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why hasn’t my account been given back?: [img] Can someone please tell my why i still don’t have my account that i haven’t had for 11 months almost a year in a couple days? 60be2947-8249-4b23-ae5e-d86f1235d821
  7. I have not been given my pont mix of E3

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have not been given my pont mix of E3: it's been a week since I saw the E3 and my classic helmet packs have not arrived 7b69fe97-61f9-4014-92b5-baa67fe16b5e
  8. Not been given my gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not been given my gift card: I was watching mixer hypezone and it said if i brought 1000 vbucks i would get a £4 gift card and it has been a couple of weeks and i still havent had the gift card through....
  9. Xbox game pass goals rewards not been given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass goals rewards not been given: Hell this is about game pass goals, For December I did I think 15 days or more but still haven’t received my rewards . But my membership has expired will I still receive my rewards? I would expect...
  10. DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??: Okay so basically my brother bought a bunch of Mass Effect 2 DLC a while ago on his Xbox. He got a new Xbox, and now his old console is mine. Problem is, whenever I go into Mass Effect 2, I'm...