Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

Discus and support Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nostalgic_dragon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nostalgic_dragon, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

/u/nostalgic_dragon, Jul 25, 2019
  2. NFollin Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

It's slightly irritating, but if you don't want to download the library to a PC and stream it that way, I have my chromecast connected to the HDMI in of the xbox to stream content to my TV without having to change the channel, that will allow you to stream
    from the Google Music app on any other device, it will mix the game audio and tv audio. But it works.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Recording on xbox one

As far as I know, you would need a different method to record gameplay with Mic audio with the native capture tools, but built in they only record the game visuals and audio. You can stream and include party chat as the output, and then later pull the
    files from there (depending on the platform and settings), but that's not also a reliable method, as sometimes those stream videos might not be available due to bugs or glitches. Reliably, you'd need to use a capture card, or recording via a PC and external
    software, or setting up Windows 10 capture and streaming via the Xbox App.
  4. ZombieDeano Win User

The Golf Club is now available

Has anyone bought this yet? I'm watching some Twitch streams and I've seen several glitches and graphical pop ups already. There are audio glitches too. Is this yet another game that's been released unfinished??
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Webcam c920 audio out of sync

Hi there bosswaenga,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with video and audio out of sync while streaming on Mixer. To help clarify, are you on a PC or streaming from your Xbox?

If you are streaming from PC, many settings come into factor, from the streaming program, the audio and video layer, network latency and bitrate variable. If you would like more information, I recommend trying to reach out to
    Mixer Support or check out this article:

Stream Settings: The Basics
    for more streaming assistance.

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Connecting a stream mic to a Xbox one

Hi MohammedQutu,

Unfortunately, there is no way to fix that. The Xbox does not decode or passes audio through USB. It only decodes or passes audio through HDMI and optical cables, or through the controller if using a headset. Stream mics should only be used if you
    have a PC built for streaming. You will have to stick to your headset if you stream directly from the Xbox.
Thema:

Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

1. Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Been having audio

2. My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been compromised and I can't change my password.: My friend sent me a very alarming picture, on his Xbox it was displayed that I was online and playing Star Wars: Battlefront II. I was not online and I don't own that game. I went to this guide...
  3. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  4. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  5. So have parties just not been working recently?

in XboX Insiders
    So have parties just not been working recently?: In Alpha ring and so are most of my friends. For about a week or two now me and my friends have been experiencing party problems that include Not being able to be heard even when it says...
  6. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  7. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...
  8. Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 2 years of Xbox Live Gold from Nokeys.com and both say they have been redeemed already: So contacted support and they are saying I must have sold them or redeemed them already.... Am so angry right now!!! They say they need a screenshot of when its redeemed But Xbox chat is not...
  9. Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone been having trouble the play & charge kit not telling them that the battery is...: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/cfe1p3/has_anyone_had_any_trouble_with_their_play_charge/ I've had this issue before and It's popped up again. Scorpi controller V 4.8.1909.0 Custom...
  10. The MS BlueRay has been having audio freezes with the StarWars series of movies; anyone else ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The MS BlueRay has been having audio freezes with the StarWars series of movies; anyone else ...: I think that this could be a problem with the decoder that you are using to decode the blue-ray movies with. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with the audio freezing, then a few...