Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

Discus and support Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nostalgic_dragon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nostalgic_dragon, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

/u/nostalgic_dragon, Jul 25, 2019
  2. NFollin Win User

Playing Google Music through Xbox One

It's slightly irritating, but if you don't want to download the library to a PC and stream it that way, I have my chromecast connected to the HDMI in of the xbox to stream content to my TV without having to change the channel, that will allow you to stream
    from the Google Music app on any other device, it will mix the game audio and tv audio. But it works.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Recording on xbox one

As far as I know, you would need a different method to record gameplay with Mic audio with the native capture tools, but built in they only record the game visuals and audio. You can stream and include party chat as the output, and then later pull the
    files from there (depending on the platform and settings), but that's not also a reliable method, as sometimes those stream videos might not be available due to bugs or glitches. Reliably, you'd need to use a capture card, or recording via a PC and external
    software, or setting up Windows 10 capture and streaming via the Xbox App.
  4. ZombieDeano Win User

The Golf Club is now available

Has anyone bought this yet? I'm watching some Twitch streams and I've seen several glitches and graphical pop ups already. There are audio glitches too. Is this yet another game that's been released unfinished??
  5. Jake58 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

When I stream over the screen from my Xbox, I can hear the game audio, just not party audio.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Webcam c920 audio out of sync

Hi there bosswaenga,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with video and audio out of sync while streaming on Mixer. To help clarify, are you on a PC or streaming from your Xbox?

If you are streaming from PC, many settings come into factor, from the streaming program, the audio and video layer, network latency and bitrate variable. If you would like more information, I recommend trying to reach out to
    Mixer Support or check out this article:

Stream Settings: The Basics
    for more streaming assistance.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC

1. Been having an audio glitch when streaming from Xbox to PC - Similar Threads - Been having audio

2. My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been hacked but I have to wait until tomorrow: Hi man, I really need your help because my XBOX ONE account has been hacked & you're an XBOX Ambassador & I've tried everything to get my account back please man, I've done everything i can do...
  3. Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...: My controller has stopped connecting to my console since almost a week now...I have an Xbox one. I have tried all possible means to fix it...I have changed batteries, updated firmware....it only...
  4. Have I been scammed by my retailer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have I been scammed by my retailer?: I bought a Xbox One S and on the box it's advertised that I get Minecraft for free, alongside some perks. However, all I've got is an xbox live gold and a game pass card, no Minecraft. Is there...
  5. I have just been accepted into the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead program! I want to know if...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just been accepted into the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead program! I want to know if...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MBHYAT [link] [comments]
  6. New Xbox Live Account - should have been for my son

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account - should have been for my son: I purchased the xbox live for my son, but accidentally put it under my account. How do we move it to be his account under our family account. I personally have no use for xbox live....
  7. I have been falsely reported and now been temporarily banned in communcating in Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been falsely reported and now been temporarily banned in communcating in Xbox live.: So i was playing a videogame called For Honor I was fighting a dude but then he got real angry at me and after the match he messaged me. I then told him I was expecting this type of message from...
  8. I have been unable to play online for 3 days. But just payed for my subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to play online for 3 days. But just payed for my subscription: I have been unable to play online for 3 days now. But just renewed my live subscription. Its not an internet connection, or billing issue. Why cant i play online?...
  9. i have been having audio problems with my audio on my xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    i have been having audio problems with my audio on my xbox one: every once and a while my audio would just cut out. it’s not my headphones or my controller because i can hear the audio even if it’s through my monitor. Any solutions? edit: nevermind found the...
  10. The MS BlueRay has been having audio freezes with the StarWars series of movies; anyone else ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The MS BlueRay has been having audio freezes with the StarWars series of movies; anyone else ...: I think that this could be a problem with the decoder that you are using to decode the blue-ray movies with. This is the first time I've ever had a problem with the audio freezing, then a few...