Been trying to join Xbox Ultimate for over 24 hours, won't work

Discus and support Been trying to join Xbox Ultimate for over 24 hours, won't work in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; As the title says, i keep getting errors regardless of what platform I use to try to join. Says: Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrianMagers, Nov 26, 2019.

1. BrianMagers
    BrianMagers Guest

As the title says, i keep getting errors regardless of what platform I use to try to join. Says:

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

XDyN/O2EnEeHUINJ.0.0.12.12
    2019/11/24 - 12:55:05 UTC

:)

BrianMagers, Nov 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Brian,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help as best that I can.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend removing and then re-adding your payment option from your Microsoft Account to update the system with your billing information. You can do so online from https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

If you've already done that, then I'd recommend using different web browsers or devices to try and join the subscription. If it continues to fail, then at that point you should contact Xbox Customer Support and speak with a live agent to look over your Microsoft
    account to see what could be causing the error. Best way to speak with a live agent is in the following way:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options
    6. Select "Request a call from Support" if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region if a callback option is not available

I hope this helps!
  3. AbnormalyDeadly Win User

XBOX Music trial not working. Only 30 seconds of music for any song.

Yeah same issue, I talked to someone on live chat and they said it takes 24 hours to activate on other devices, Its been over 24 hours and its still not working.
  4. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

Dear XBOX ONE 24-Hours Check-In is not a good idea!

i don't like the 24 hour check in because after the life cycle is over, and microsoft stops supporting online for xbox one, the game's won't play after 24 hours. they need to drop the 24 hour check in. or make a legal binding contract with us that they will
    not shut off the xbox one servers for 75 years or something.
  5. _vandit Win User

Error code 0x87de0017

0x87de0017 is an Xbox Live service issue. It has been playing up over the past 24 hours or so, but I'm sure the guys at Microsoft are working on a fix :)
  6. MigratingLion0 Win User

Xbox live gold membership not activating on my acct.

Same problem, just got a 12 month gold card it won't activate saying "there's a problem with your connection or the xbox service is currently having problems contact us for help" Even though my connection is perfect, I did and I troubleshot with them for
    over an hour. Nothing worked and they said it would be fixed in an update very soon and that I would get an email in the next 24 hours with a explanation, its been over that and neither has happened.
Thema:

1. Been trying to join Xbox Ultimate for over 24 hours, won't work - Similar Threads - Been trying join

2. i have been trying to cancel my xbox gamer pass for 1 month to no avil

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have been trying to cancel my xbox gamer pass for 1 month to no avil: my gamer pass wont let me unsubscribe - iv been trying for over 1 month the only message i keep seeing is this Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all...
  3. E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...

in XboX Insiders
    E100 code helpppppppp it’s been two weeks since my Xbox has actually worked , I’ve tried...: [IMG] submitted by /u/dxjrr [link] [comments]
  4. I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to get into minecraft but it won’t load past failed to sync user data and...: Hi ive been trying for ages to get on my minecraft but it wont get past the syncing data if you have any tips to get it to work would be greatly appreciated thank you....
  5. Last 2 months been trying to get help this is a last ditch effort

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last 2 months been trying to get help this is a last ditch effort: My account HotDuckling9940 was hack around January and Ive been trying for the past couple months to get it back with no help from Microsoft i have repeaditly called when it first happened and...
  6. Have been given new gamertag while trying to log in, how to get my account back?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been given new gamertag while trying to log in, how to get my account back?!: I don't know what I've done. My daughter has had xbox one for a year now so has a profile, I have logged in on the pc and it has given her a new profile and user name, how do I get rid of this and...
  7. PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE help, have been trying to fix jittery gameplay for 3 months on Xbox (Apex Legends): This is my first post I'd really appreciate help if anyone has a solution on this. I have been playing Apex Legends since it came out and I started getting jittery/stuttery gameplay about 3 months...
  8. Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...: [IMG] submitted by /u/New_memer_ [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  10. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...