Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

Discus and support Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krose7298, Nov 1, 2019.

1. /u/Krose7298
    /u/Krose7298 Guest

Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future!

/u/Krose7298, Nov 1, 2019
  2. MeraMeraNoAce Win User

Gaming

I started in the mid to late 90's when I was around 5 years old playing Sonic on my dad's Sega, from there I got an N64 for Christmas and Mario 64 and Goldeneye got me hooked. Been gaming ever since and can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can't join the insider program

part of the requirements of the insider programs is that you can't have enforcement actions on your account within the past year and that's a hard rule you are going to have to wait out your year from the expiry date of the suspension
  4. ngocphi Win User

24 Hour ban from early a year ago stopping me from changing my gamer pic!

it doesn't except for joining the insiders program or the ambassadors progtam

Insiders you just wait a full year before you can join or you can't join the ambassadors program as you need to have a clean record

Custom gamer picture is in the public release you don't need to be in the program

Unless you had more recent infractions
  5. dibbaa17 Win User

Can't join the insider program

part of the requirements of the insider programs is that you can't have enforcement actions on your account within the past year and that's a hard rule you are going to have to wait out your year from the expiry date of the suspension
    so the only thing i can do is wait ?
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Looking for a good FPS game

As far as Ghost Recon goes, Future Soldier comes out early next year. Just wait 2 and a half weeks for Battlefield 3...or get Quake and CS like you wanted.
Thema:

1. Been with the Insider Program for 5 years, can't wait for what's to come in the far future! - Similar Threads - Been Insider Program

2. It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rdrtnk [link] [comments]
  3. I have just been accepted into the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead program! I want to know if...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just been accepted into the Xbox Insider Alpha Skip-Ahead program! I want to know if...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MBHYAT [link] [comments]
  4. QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...

in XboX Insiders
    QOL on the Insider Program for the past year has been abysmal and if this is a sign of...: First of all, I am very well aware that being on the insider program means that we can end up with software and system updates that aren't as stable or optimal as this is supposedly a "test"...
  5. I am a user of insiders has been updating for 1 week

in XboX Insiders
    I am a user of insiders has been updating for 1 week: [IMG] submitted by /u/farukxboxone [link] [comments]
  6. Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Last update I received from insiders program. I have been unable to see my installed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaruHashida [link] [comments]
  7. Ever since I joint the beta program through Insider Ive been having this black square in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since I joint the beta program through Insider Ive been having this black square in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]
  8. I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    I've been apart of the Xbox Insider Program for over a year and can't access console streaming?: [IMG] submitted by /u/JollySausage [link] [comments]
  9. Don't See Xbox insider Program (Been Member Before)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't See Xbox insider Program (Been Member Before): I've Been A member of this program before it was called Xbox Insider Program. Back in March 2015, I've been given a message. But then I signed out of the program. How can I get Back in?...
  10. Don't See Xbox insider Program (Been Member Before)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't See Xbox insider Program (Been Member Before): I've Been A member of this program before it was called Xbox Insider Program. Back in March 2015, I've been given a message. But then I signed out of the program. How can I get Back in?...