Being able to gift pre orders

Discus and support Being able to gift pre orders in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; would be nice submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rdeal_UK, Aug 27, 2019.

1. /u/Rdeal_UK
    /u/Rdeal_UK Guest

/u/Rdeal_UK, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Jerbear 8D Win User

What Do You Want in Gears 3???

On another note...being able to get all of the pre-order bonuses without having to pre-order three copies of the game.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

You can't gift pre orders, unfortunately. You would have to pre order on his account. The only other option is wait for release date and then gift it.
  4. IRB Win User

Buying as a games as a gift

It may be that not all games can be bought as a gift, or if it is a Pre-Order of a game you have pre-ordered for yourself, the gift option doesn't seem to appear until the release day has passed when it should show the gift option again.
  5. Crinz Win User

Digital games more expensive than physical games?!?

I just hate how I can pre-order madden 15 on the MS store and it comes with a $10 gift card, but if I pre-order it through my xbox one its the same price without the gift card. Pre-orders should just be $49.99 then without the GC
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Is Microsoft Credits possible to use to buy future consoles like Project Scarlett?

I'm not 100% sure, but you can redeem the points for gift cards to use in the microsoft store, and Xbox store, so theoritacally you should be able to get the gift cards (make sure its the right one) and add that to your account balance, then use your account
    balance to place the pre-order. Again, I'm not 100% sure if you can use account balance to place a pre-order though.
Thema:

1. Being able to gift pre orders - Similar Threads - Being able gift

2. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  3. Banned without being able to use my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without being able to use my account?: Hi. My account for xbox live was recently banned out of the blue for no reason that i can think of. I was playing with a few friends and then i got the error code saying i was permanently banned...
  4. In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Microsoft Treasure Hunt, I'm stuck on not being able to increase number of pixaxe's,...: It looks like once you purchase five hearts to start each game, you never get the chance to increase the number of maps, dynamite, or pickaxes, OR more shields than just eight. I'd rather have my...
  5. Not being able to pay with my account balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to pay with my account balance.: Hi, today i bought 20 pounds worth of xbox gift card to pay my game pass ultimate to subscription and to buy GTA 5 at 5 pounds with that offer. Game pass ultimate 10.99 pounds and in my account...
  6. Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to install the trial version of Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition): Hi, I recently wanted to try out the trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10. When I clicked on the 'Install On My Devices' button it asks me where I want to install it, even though I aldready...
  7. Being able to play realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play realms.: So I got invited to a realm, and it told me that I couldnt join due to the way my account was set up. So I went to get help and it was talking about parental controls, and Im pretty sure my...
  8. messages on PC not sending to xbox + mnot being able to add people

in XBoX on Mobile
    messages on PC not sending to xbox + mnot being able to add people: I have been dealing with a issue that ever since I linked my Xbox live account to my computer I haven't been able to add people or send messages from my PC using the Xbox companion app. I have...
  9. MGS Pearce Walker HD not being able to save (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS Pearce Walker HD not being able to save (xbox one): Hello everyone I would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem or does anyone have a fix for this problem ? I have a physical copy of Metal gear solid HD collection and i have...
  10. i sell cheap for not being able to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sell cheap for not being able to use: i sell cheap for not being able to use se me desconecta de la Internet cada 10 minutos.. y no es mi proveedor i'm off the Internet every 10 minutes and he's not my supplier...