Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC.

Discus and support Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC? Cheers FunkMasterPyro submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Jul 22, 2019.

1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

Is there any way of reporting problems or suggesting ideas via the app on the PC?

Cheers

FunkMasterPyro

submitted by /u/Umahan88
    [link] [comments]

/u/Umahan88, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Did the update break anyone else's console?

Hi there ReeseByrd,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to being part of the Insider Program, as recommended by XBF Amber, If you are receiving these preview updates to your console, it would be best to
    report what has happened via the Insider's Hub app (you can do so from PC if unable to do so from the console) or you can
    reach out to the Xbox Insider Subreddit where they would be better able to provide you with a possible solution.

Go ahead and try the above support sites for more assistance with the Insider Program.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Dash and games dont work.

Hi
    SoggyCowboy

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Since you are enrolled in the Preview Program for Insiders, you may experience issues like this as you get the updates, etc. earlier than everyone else and due to this, sometimes normal troubleshooting
    will not work as intended.

Fortunately, there is the Xbox Insiders subreddit as has already been recommended by our Ambassadors, but you can also report the issues you find via the Insider's Hub via PC if you aren't able to do so from the console itself. How
    to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider
    has the exact steps to follow in order to do that. When you report issues via the Insiders Hub, the information goes straight to the devs so that they can address them as quickly as possible, so your reporting is
    extremely important.

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

External hard drive.

Hi Hawk,

Thanks for letting us know that you're part of the Insider's Preview Program. As this is the case, traditional troubleshooting isn't going to work as intended and you'll need to report this issue via the Insider's Hub app so that the information and data
    will go directly to the engineers. If you're unable to do so on your console, then you may do so from a PC as well. Additionally, you can report this on the Xbox Insider's subreddit page. They're quite active and would be able to assist you more directly.

How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

Xbox Insider Subreddit

I hope that this helps a bit more.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Weird text on messages.

Hi there,

You should be able to report these problems through theXbox
    Insider Hub app
    . This may be related to any updates that are released to you through the Preview Program, If you need more help on reporting problems go ahead and follow the support article below.

I hope this helps
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

The Xbox is saying: Create more space so that others can enter

Thema:

1. Being able to report a problem via the insider hub on the PC. - Similar Threads - Being able report

2. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  3. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  4. Not being able to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to log in.: I was trying to log into the xbox app and xbox beta on my pc and I am unable to log in. I di what it tells me to do and it stull wont work. a11c832c-5494-4c44-84f8-aea7d63dce7f
  5. Being able to gift pre orders

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to gift pre orders: would be nice submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  6. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  7. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...
  8. Not Being Able To See Reported Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not Being Able To See Reported Accounts: I reported my friend on purpose because he had a nude screenshot on his account. After the report was finished and deal with, I wasn't able to see his profile again. Is it possible to undo this?...
  9. People being able to get someone banned without microsoft reviewing the report

in XBoX on Consoles
    People being able to get someone banned without microsoft reviewing the report: My account keeps getting reported because the other day me and my mates were in a party and some random person joined and started being really annoying so i removed him, after that he got mad so...
  10. Not being able to talk in party chat because people reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to talk in party chat because people reported me: I need to resolve this issue Because all of my friends are getting upset that I can't talk in the party and so whatever is enforced on me please lift it off of me because I got reported for no...