Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations

Discus and support Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been wanting to play some Titanfall on my profile so that I don't disturb the progress of someone else's. Unfortunately, I do not have an Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaOnlyVGCat, Aug 9, 2014.

1. DaOnlyVGCat
    DaOnlyVGCat Guest

I've been wanting to play some Titanfall on my profile so that I don't disturb the progress of someone else's. Unfortunately, I do not have an Xbox One myself. I am aware that I can transfer accounts from the 360 to the 1, but can I do that with multiple
    Xbones? I do plan on getting my own Xbone later this year, but I want to first know if I can transfer between different consoles and if I can play on my 360 again with the same profile.

:)

DaOnlyVGCat, Aug 9, 2014
  2. BH05TGU5T3R
    BH05TGU5T3R Guest
    You should be able to change your home xbox as many times as you want and here's why...

I travel back and forth between a few cities and play on multiple xbox ones, the limitation of only being able to switch your home xbox 3 times a year kills me.

BH05TGU5T3R, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Juicy Xbox One exclusive game rumors for 2018

I can heartily recommend getting an Android based handheld like the GPD XD to compliment the Switch if you are into gaming on the go.

There's something oddly satisfying about being able to carry the complete library of several console generations around with you.

Zen Like Calm, Aug 9, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

You can used it on 360 afther moveing to the one. Because I on my dad's place 360. And still can log on a 360. Even on my personal 360. And you can have you profile on more then one XBOX ONE. Just make sure your first one is your home console.

Dakrkplayer2, Aug 9, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You can used it on 360 afther moveing to the one. Because I on my dad's place 360. And still can log on a 360. Even on my personal 360. And you can have you profile on more then one XBOX ONE. Just make sure your first one is your home console.
  6. Ceridwen83 Win User

Switching between two consoles

Thank you I picked up my new Xbox yesterday and got a flash drive while I was at it.
  7. matches malone Win User

im assuming the same applies to switching consoles in general, am correct? as i will be getting the new GOF3 bundle. to replace my Halo Reach xbox, i am concerned about issues with my previously purchased games which i transfered to an external hardrive
  8. Miss Portia Win User

^CubicleZombie hit the nail on the head. :) Due to the nature of my job, I have to move between multiple Xbox 360 consoles, and keeping the GT on the USB makes it super easy. :)
  9. Photonimus Win User

Just to note... The new models do have a removable HDD, but it's inside a panel, and different than the older model.
Thema:

1. Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations - Similar Threads - Being able switch

2. Not being able to clip on Fullscreen

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to clip on Fullscreen: I have Xbox game bar but I try to take a clip in fortnite on full screen but all it does is record audio and I have the thing to record background but it dosent. 73151f3c-1c91-4c86-8ddd-cfb9247397f7
  3. how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app: I updated the xbox app, and had to sign into again, no big deal, so i clicked sign in, sent me to a website to make sure it was me, click continue, same message pops up, click continue again, the...
  4. Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save: For some reason Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass for my PC will not let me play. I had no issue when first booting up the game and created a save. I got to the first save point in game and had no...
  5. Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewards, game pass quests and not being able to contact support.: So i am now getting fed up with punch cards not activating, quests not registering achievements or kills and the likes. Also offering points to buy games that are on game pass that you can play as...
  6. Xbox One S SSD External Hard Drive - not being able to even use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S SSD External Hard Drive - not being able to even use it.: So I have a Seagate 1TB external hard drive. It worked for about a month after I got it, but suddenly I couldn't access it, blocking me from playing all of the games I had on it. I had to move...
  7. Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...

in XboX Insiders
    Well, I'm not a fan of the new middle step before being able to manage my content (took...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  8. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  9. Banned without being able to use my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without being able to use my account?: Hi. My account for xbox live was recently banned out of the blue for no reason that i can think of. I was playing with a few friends and then i got the error code saying i was permanently banned...
  10. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?: I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those...