Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations

Discus and support Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been wanting to play some Titanfall on my profile so that I don't disturb the progress of someone else's. Unfortunately, I do not have an Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaOnlyVGCat, Aug 9, 2014.

1. DaOnlyVGCat
    DaOnlyVGCat Guest

I've been wanting to play some Titanfall on my profile so that I don't disturb the progress of someone else's. Unfortunately, I do not have an Xbox One myself. I am aware that I can transfer accounts from the 360 to the 1, but can I do that with multiple
    Xbones? I do plan on getting my own Xbone later this year, but I want to first know if I can transfer between different consoles and if I can play on my 360 again with the same profile.

:)

DaOnlyVGCat, Aug 9, 2014
  2. BH05TGU5T3R
    BH05TGU5T3R Guest
    You should be able to change your home xbox as many times as you want and here's why...

I travel back and forth between a few cities and play on multiple xbox ones, the limitation of only being able to switch your home xbox 3 times a year kills me.

BH05TGU5T3R, Aug 9, 2014
  3. Juicy Xbox One exclusive game rumors for 2018

I can heartily recommend getting an Android based handheld like the GPD XD to compliment the Switch if you are into gaming on the go.

There's something oddly satisfying about being able to carry the complete library of several console generations around with you.

Zen Like Calm, Aug 9, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

You can used it on 360 afther moveing to the one. Because I on my dad's place 360. And still can log on a 360. Even on my personal 360. And you can have you profile on more then one XBOX ONE. Just make sure your first one is your home console.

Dakrkplayer2, Aug 9, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You can used it on 360 afther moveing to the one. Because I on my dad's place 360. And still can log on a 360. Even on my personal 360. And you can have you profile on more then one XBOX ONE. Just make sure your first one is your home console.
  6. Ceridwen83 Win User

Switching between two consoles

Thank you I picked up my new Xbox yesterday and got a flash drive while I was at it.
  7. matches malone Win User

im assuming the same applies to switching consoles in general, am correct? as i will be getting the new GOF3 bundle. to replace my Halo Reach xbox, i am concerned about issues with my previously purchased games which i transfered to an external hardrive
  8. Miss Portia Win User

^CubicleZombie hit the nail on the head. :) Due to the nature of my job, I have to move between multiple Xbox 360 consoles, and keeping the GT on the USB makes it super easy. :)
  9. Photonimus Win User

Just to note... The new models do have a removable HDD, but it's inside a panel, and different than the older model.
Thema:

1. Being able to switch between multiple consoles on two generations - Similar Threads - Being able switch

2. not being able to play halo wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    not being able to play halo wars 2: Hi i need help i purchased the Halo wars 2 collector edition and i played the game for 20 almost and when the game updated in september 2017 i wasnt able to ever get back in the game, it alwasy...
  3. Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with being able to not add games to my wish list in the store after going to the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  5. Not being able to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to log in.: I was trying to log into the xbox app and xbox beta on my pc and I am unable to log in. I di what it tells me to do and it stull wont work. a11c832c-5494-4c44-84f8-aea7d63dce7f
  6. Being able to gift pre orders

in XboX Insiders
    Being able to gift pre orders: would be nice submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  7. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  8. What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What Happened to Being Able to Call Xbox/Microsoft by Phone and Now Request Call Back, Gone...: I use to be able to call a 1-800 number and get an Xbox rep. in min. That was done away. Now I can't find request a call back to speak with a live rep. The only contact for Xbox/Microsoft is via...
  9. one cast not being able to go to the sign in site

in XBoX on Mobile
    one cast not being able to go to the sign in site: so I downloaded one cast the trial and my antivirus security blocked it and now it won't load what do I do b3b37b45-cfe6-4f45-81ab-fcbae7b474ad
  10. Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Not Being able to switch between Turtle beach headsets?!?: I have the TB x800 complete wireless headset. When they are low on battery. I want to plug in my TB x700. And they don’t work. I have to switch profiles and be signed in on another name for those...