Being asked to buy Minecraft again

Discus and support Being asked to buy Minecraft again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After migrating my Mojang account to microsoft, it's forcing me to purchase Minecraft: Java Edition again even though I bought it years ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by _jper, May 12, 2022.

1. _jper
    _jper Guest

After migrating my Mojang account to microsoft, it's forcing me to purchase Minecraft: Java Edition again even though I bought it years ago

:)

_jper, May 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello _jper, in this case, I recommend contacting Mojang support directly to find out what happened to the migration process.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. emillzkilledu Win User

Being asked to buy PUBG again

Be sure to make sure you're signed in to the account that you made the purchase on, Check the order history on your account to make sure the purchase is listed and lastly remove the account from the console and add it again. Hope this was helpful and if
    any of this didn't work don't hesitate to contact the xbox customer support.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Being asked to buy PUBG again

Hi!

Be sure to use the same account used to purchase the game. Try checking the
    order history if the purchase is actually linked to the account. If everything works, try deleting the profile from the console and re-download it again.
  5. LordOfChickenz Win User

Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again

Oh its a PC thing there wasn't an option to replace xbox with pc
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again

Hello LordOfChickenz, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Being asked to buy Minecraft again - Similar Threads - Being asked buy

2. Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps asking me to sign in on my console, despite already being...: I’m signed into the correct account on my Xbox and my console companion app on my pc. I have tried signing out of both my console and pc and signing back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  3. Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate. I am redeeming a 3 month voucher, but I keep being asked for bank...: I want to extend my game pass ultimate with a pre purchased voucher. When I try redeeming it, I keep getting a request for my bank details. Why? d76629f8-8de7-4e06-af34-a0a96f7237d9
  4. Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to purchase MInecraft Java on the account i already bought it from.: I already migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft long ago. Microsoft suddenly doesn't recognize my account and asks me to create a new profile on the same email i migrated my account and purchase...
  5. Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play second hand game discs - keep being asked to get a game pass: hello - my son has bought several games for his x box one at a popular game swap/second hand store here in the UK called CEX. Yesterday he bought Battlefront 2 and Overwatch and intalled both...
  6. I keep being asked for parental consent despite my age

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep being asked for parental consent despite my age: I input my age to be over 18 years old. I was playing Forza Horizon 4, attemping to use the auction house aswell as the skins thing. It wouldn't let me, something over parental consent. I...
  7. I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...: I am bejng asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why is this 737999d8-dc9c-4874-8a1e-fe2a88c7ae9e
  8. Being asked to buy PUBG again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to buy PUBG again: So I have already bought the game once before not played it in a while and now that I have gone back to it, its asking for me to pay for it again? Is there an issues with this or what would the...
  9. Being asked to purchase an Episode of Marvel's agents of shield after already buying a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to purchase an Episode of Marvel's agents of shield after already buying a ...: Heck I just bought the season pass for season 2 and its doing this to me 76c56440-fbe4-4dbb-924d-79ef189b7af9
  10. Being asked to purchase an Episode of Marvel's agents of shield after already buying a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being asked to purchase an Episode of Marvel's agents of shield after already buying a ...: I am wondering if it is normal to be asked to buy episode 20 of marvel's agents of shield after already having purchased a season pass for the show. I can't find a way to inquire about this...