being baned in general

Discus and support being baned in general in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft people in general im tried of it . I been a gamer start 6 years old loved it then i meat trolls found they are such learned it. i loved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StormyXD Wolfe, Jun 12, 2019.

1. being baned in general

Dear Microsoft people in general im tried of it . I been a gamer start 6 years old loved it then i meat trolls found they are such learned it.

i loved playing games every game i love i spend money on a lot don't sue know i loss .all i know is you say you are for the people but you ban people for nothing . I defend myself is all i do you jump to the idea people who report are individuals but are
    cyber bullys ,

you ban on what cyber bully's say with out getting full story . exp of such i been told im a bot i should die 50 times though text and exdra i have
    [Mod Removed- inappropriate] burgers yes i try not to fall into there level . But i do . all i ask is give me one more chance i been ban on my old account weeman2600 for life because i defend my self for life unjust with out full story now
    i have new ban on new account after trying to earn back what i lost again defend myself . at this point if i cant enjoy games no more i quiet Xbox for good because of trolls that you team let ban me with out full story there just no point exp default Xbox
    default controller but i cheat on a free game were people crash the severs every other day i quiet apb on my new account and other games as such to avoid getting ban again but failed i will stay in party's and never talk or mesg any one again np . since i
    now learn to trust is a waste thanks Xbox . i thinking about stepping out telling my story to news paper who will listen but i think on what you guys say its a game right even knowing people lie to ban others i been trolled alot my Friends get lied to is
    why now i play alone . dang trolls all i want is 1 more chance . if not i quiet Xbox cause me depression nada but because of trolls .but i wont talk or mesg no one again np . i don't cheat in games . in the end i just want my old account back and not to
    be trolled no more thank you have gud day.

:)

StormyXD Wolfe, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Neo Norseman Win User

being baned in general

The only advice i can really give is that you just shouldn't engage with toxic players. You should always mute and block them and if they are saying abusive things via message or chat then I'd also recommend you report them.
  3. Geth Win User

being baned in general

Full investigations are done before bans.

If you were banned, it was most likely warranted.
  4. Allebas Win User

being baned in general

Hi StormyXD Wolf

I understand where your coming from but enforcement will ban/suspend you even if your defending yourself. They rather you report and block otherwise they will take action aganist your account if violate the code of conduct.

I been where you are. Most of the time I dont even report the name calling and rude messages I get. I just block them and keep it moving. Out of sight and out of mind.

Just like any social media it easy for people to be rude and engage in bullylike behavior on Xbox. And sometimes its hard to ignore but you gotta try. Enforcement isnt on these forums and I dont see them changing their rules anytime soon. Best of luck
    to you and just try your hardest to ignore these people because trolls are everywhere. And even if they ban those accounts that do cyberbully>>>they would just make a new one and continue with their behavior. Just dont engage and entertain them.
  5. StormyXD Wolfe Win User

being baned in general

thanks alot it help i wasn't maken a threat im not a hole 2 people i block people i lost freinds because trolls lie to anyone that willing to hang with me i was planning on maybe it not recent to get my old account back and just be alone since had to quiet
    alot of games not made disappointed is all im not aloud to hang with friends no more its ok xbox aint my life right i guess when i get unbanned tomorrow on new account say gud by to all friends that still hang and sell xbox thanks its been a fun road . i
    feel like i dont have a choice no more i have 700 freinds and close 500 on few account . simple it was a farewell not a threat by far no point for them.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

being baned in general

Hi there! Sorry you've had a bad experience, but most of the time it's best just to ignore people when they're trying to troll you. You can choose to block or mute other players so they can't message you.

In regards to the newspaper story, I don't want to sound like I'm being mean, but literally no one would care, so the newspapers wouldn't even consider it unless it was a really slow news day. So I would suggest not making hollow threats like that, since
    it really only makes people look bad and not want to take you seriously.

I understand you're mad at getting banned, but if you don't give people the fuel for the fire they'll have nothing to report you for. If people try to get under your skin just block them. Don't give them the satisfaction of making you angry.

Assuming your ban was fairly recent, you may be able to dispute it by checking the previous enforcement action on your account by going to

https://enforcement.xbox.com

I hope this helps, and remember to just block trolls.
Thema:

being baned in general

1. being baned in general - Similar Threads - being baned general

2. Xbox being biased towards banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox being biased towards banning: I've had many communication bans and don't get me wrong, I'm not here to ask to be unbanned or dispute anything like that. However, I recently got into a heated argument with someone who messaged...
  3. Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?: Sea of Thieves. All of my friends were so excited for it but i wasn't. I had gamepass so I decided to try it out on launch day. Over a year later: those friends have all stopped playing and I'm...
  4. Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Backwards Compatible Titles are not being Displayed for Download - Resolved: I've been trying to download some Xbox 360 Digital games on my Xbox One. I've viewed the backwards compatibility list to see which titles are compatible, but a good chunk of my digital games are...
  5. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  6. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...
  7. Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I being blocked out of Xbox Settings?: Hello. I am currently having an issue that should not be there. I was playing Forza Horizon 4 and noticed that I could not use the auction house or the club feature. When I tried to go to the...
  8. only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline": Someone messaged me about 3 years ago saying that they were going to boot me offline. It was some type of DoS or DDoS attack I'm sure. But my friends still see me as offline even when changing my...
  9. Being baned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being baned: I've gotten banned for a very stupid reason and I need someone to contact me asap you can contact me at my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Teens were being and I reported them and they reported Me for false reason and I'm baned ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teens were being and I reported them and they reported Me for false reason and I'm baned ...: I was in a party and people were talking about my family and I reported them and then they reported Me for false reasons And Now I'm permanently Banned from xbox live I would like to ask if you...