Being banned for a week for one small offense

Discus and support Being banned for a week for one small offense in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, this is . I went onto my Xbox today and saw my account was banned for a week. I was banned on Sunday for bad language and was banned for 24... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PoloGod2614, Feb 19, 2019.

1. PoloGod2614
    PoloGod2614 Guest

Hello, this is . I went onto my Xbox today and saw my account was banned for a week. I was banned on Sunday for bad language and was banned for 24 hours. The next day when the 24 hours ended I was unbanned, then 5 minutes later I was banned again
    for no reason. Only today I saw I was banned for a week, could you please tell me why I have been banned for a week?

Kind Regards

:)

PoloGod2614, Feb 19, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Polo,

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also I would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our Code of Conducton
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Suspension length can vary based on the severity of the offense as well as previous enforcement actions. So even though it may have been something small, because you've now already had a 24 hour suspension, the length of time is longer.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi PoloGod2614,

For information regarding your ban, you’ll need to visit the Enforcement site here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    . Asthis is forum support, we wouldn't be able to assist further in regards to any enforcement actions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6
  5. blueamcat Win User

Hey Pologod! You'd have to login to enforcement.xbox.com to see what's up. We have no way of checking that for you and the team isn't on the forums etc. :)
  6. I am JeffRay90 Win User

halo temporary ban

Be more careful next time.

The length of the ban depends on the number of offense you committed

1)First offense is a 24 hrs ban.

2)Second offense is a Week ban.

3)Third may be a permanent ban from the game
Thema:

1. Being banned for a week for one small offense - Similar Threads - Being banned week

2. Im getting kicked off servers 25% times . Im close to being fully banned by gears 5 .servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting kicked off servers 25% times . Im close to being fully banned by gears 5 .servers: its fraustrating. Fix this mess get better servers . Its happening across the board and aint my connection. 20c0fe78-4391-4ddc-9bfd-f837ea027a06
  3. Custom Pics Ban Being Lifted Any Time Soon?

in XboX Insiders
    Custom Pics Ban Being Lifted Any Time Soon?: I'm aware that Microsoft temporary disabled the function to change custom gamerpics about two months ago. They said they'll be easiing it off "in a few weeks" a month ago. According to Windows...
  4. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.: I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters...
  5. My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got bullied and Communication ban for being Gay.: My friend recently got bullied online for being gay and the person who was making fun of her spam reported her and got her communication banned for doing nothing. I find it messed up how someone...
  6. A hacker gave me xbox achievements just by being in their game a while ago, can I get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker gave me xbox achievements just by being in their game a while ago, can I get banned?: I joined an Xbox live match of COD BO2, and someone gave me a bunch of achievements by hacking. I don't remember his gamertag since he had a fake name modded in. He gave everyone in the lobby...
  7. I'm being banned for the same thing twice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm being banned for the same thing twice.: In early March, someone claimed they had my IP address. I sent them a message with a curse word in it. I served that ban. But yesterday it said I sent the same messasge again, and I wasn't even...
  8. How do I report a service being used to get accounts banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I report a service being used to get accounts banned?: Apparently there has been a ban wave toward users who have used xbox follower service, which I am pleased about, but now the owners if the service are now using their services to get accounts...
  9. [HELP] I am being communication banned every 3 weeks for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    [HELP] I am being communication banned every 3 weeks for nothing: Hello, Sorry if this is not the right forum, I was advised by a friend to post this here as he received feedback to this before. I am wanting to investigate what exactly is causing me to be...
  10. hello i am being banned for the same message twice a week later

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i am being banned for the same message twice a week later: hello I was banned on December 17 for a message I sent out now today I am getting banned for a week for the same message help please 73768ef5-6d27-4b9f-ac9c-aaa4065322a5