Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?

Discus and support Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What does it mean I'm banned from seeing enforcement history? 06dd4ef1-6291-49fd-8aa7-64136aa57712 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sp4rkl0n, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Sp4rkl0n
    Sp4rkl0n Guest

What does it mean I'm banned from seeing enforcement history?

:)

Sp4rkl0n, Feb 4, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

You also have the option to check with the chat support to inquire if there is an enforcement action on your account and for how long. They can't assist with the enforcement actions, however they should be able to inform you on the actions present in your
    account
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Falsely Accused Of Harrasement/Threats

All enforcement claims are checked by a human being, they will review the case and check past history to see if this is a re-occurrence or not. Depending on the gathered information the duration of the ban is decided.

No enforcement decision are forgotten and can be used for reference.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Clean record?

Not all the enforcement actions on your account appears on your enforcement history, as only you will see the communication bans and permanent bans
  5. DabbinDude710 Win User

Xbox Coms Banned But Don't see it in enforcement.xbox

As the Enforcement team does not post here on the forums, nor does anybody else around here have access to your Enforcement records, we cannot make a reliable speculation as to
    why you were banned.

All Enforcement actions are handled on the Xbox Enforcement website. Log on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com, check your suspension history, and submit a case review (if eligible).
    Did you not read a single word I said, it's even my title. I have no history of my 2nd account being punished but I am being punished. So I cannot make a case review with no history of my account being suspended
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Banned

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will
    appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called
    "Review" next to the current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding
    the Enforcement team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
Thema:

1. Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean? - Similar Threads - Being banned seeing

2. Ban without being reported

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban without being reported: Hi everyone, say someone in a party is reported for offensive language so the enforcement team investigates and overhears someone else in the party saying bad things but they were not reported....
  3. Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to talk in minecraft after being in a game while a Comm Ban was placed on me.: I was in a Minecraft game when a comms ban was placed on me, Honestly, that's fine and all that but the problem is when the comms ban expired just a few days after I was still unable to speak in...
  4. being banned

in XBoX on Windows
    being banned: why have i been banned for 2 days and havent even done anything wrong just trying to play with my mates f18a1105-ef13-4965-9e98-e5f2008923c2
  5. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

in XboX Insiders
    Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...: When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the...
  6. Being banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned: I was banned for my profile picture. I hadn’t even realized I had done it and I have spent tons of money and then I get banned. I’m honestly very outraged at how Xbox can ban me and not even give...
  7. My account being permanetly banned tells me to appeal in xboxenforcement.com but doesnt pop...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account being permanetly banned tells me to appeal in xboxenforcement.com but doesnt pop...: Hey, so basically last night at 4:16 PM when i was mid game, I got kicked out to the login page and when I tried to login to my account and it says it is permanetly banned and to view how to...
  8. i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was console banned because the person i was gamesharing with was being racist on his xbox...: do you think i could be unbannedi put in for a claim f248ee17-fc99-4807-a179-120a494b4a48
  9. being banned permanently for something i didnt do.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being banned permanently for something i didnt do.....: hello, about 5 days ago i was permanently banned from Xbox live on my main account SlimsyCoyote997. this happened after I was sent a day before a 2 week ban for putting a post up on selling a...
  10. Being constantly banned by a hacker.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being constantly banned by a hacker.: This is more of a request to ban someone, I will explain. Last week, my account was breached, money was taken and the person had sent messages to (what I pressume is) their personal account, they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enforment history xbox

2. xbox enforcement history

3. enforcement.xbox.com

4. does xbox ever get rid of enforcement history