being booted

Discus and support being booted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i keep getting booted offline i know who by and have evidence of them saying it im wondering if anyone could help me because i have no idea of how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarrrenMarson, Apr 17, 2021.

1. being booted

i keep getting booted offline i know who by and have evidence of them saying it im wondering if anyone could help me because i have no idea of how to report this

:)

DarrrenMarson, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

being booted

3. Stupididy Win User

Being booted offline

Actually, XBLpet said the same thing to me. Plase post relevant gamertags so we can investigate is what he told me. So was he saying that to ease my mind or will Xbox actually do something? All you see here are posts about DDOS attacks. I have nothing against
    Xbox employess. if you can't do anything about it then you cant do anything about it. I get it, but at least tell me that so I can move on. I've been obsessing about this and it is actually preventing me from playing Xbox. Not joking. It just sucks that us
    grown men can't even play a game without jerks ruining it for us and for such idiotic reasons at that. Please help us!
  4. Akeem M Parker Win User

Being Booted Offline

report the gamertag and block the gamertag
  5. x4o3x TuRmoiL Win User

Being booted offline?

Okay. Thanks. I really appreciate it.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Being booted offline?

Even in PC Minecraft, if it's only the Host who is presented with a list of IPs, other players trying to find them could easily do so. You're not presented with IPs playing Halo or Call of Duty but DDoS attacks and worse still happens here.

They also don't have to invite you.... any real-time connection between them and you gives them your IP. Messaging doesn't, but if they join your Party or Game they've got it immediately. They'd just make sure they weren't searching (ie, weren't connected
    to other IPs) and then join your party. Most recent IPs are you/anyone else in the party, minus the IP for the game, XBL and perhaps a few others (but they'd be well familiar with these and ignore them)

Then all you'd have to do is discern where each IP comes from. If you're from the US, one of your mates is too and the other three in the Party are English, it's a 50/50 chance that they pick you out (because they can immediately disqualify anyone not from
    the US) and if we're talking about a DDoS to keep you offline, most programs could easily shut down two IPs at once.

As far as actually accessing someone's computer, I'd say it's fairly likely they wouldn't try it or wouldn't try it for very long if they weren't absolutely sure it was the correct IP. Lots of digging around and research to do and it's --probably-- not worth
    doing twice.

"Through Xbox Live Parties/Chat. How would they get an IP when every player connects to a server? Only the server admin has access to the IP list/log, right?".

You don't need Party Chat/Private Chat/an invite to the target's pre-game lobby to find their IP. As soon as you join a P2P game, all player IPs and the IP for the game and service (possibly your ISP provider/more) can be detected. It just helps to invite
    someone so that you're sure of the IP.

I don't know if you could still do that with a game that uses dedicated servers... it depends on whether the server relays the game's information without actually a player's IP to the other players, but I'd say it would... I'm pretty sure either that it
    would or that you could still find the IP with a slightly different technique.
Thema:

being booted

1. being booted - Similar Threads - being booted

2. How to get back online after being booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get back online after being booted: I was playing a ranked game in rainbow six siege and after we won i got a message from the enemy team saying your router is about to be slammed and im doxxing your location and i said sure and i...
  3. Being booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline: Booted offline by another player. Is there any way to have [mod removed] banned sooner. 6dca423c-f864-4762-8f68-4f0bb3851e13
  4. only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline"

in XBoX on Consoles
    only being able to be seen as offline by friends after someone "booted me offline": Someone messaged me about 3 years ago saying that they were going to boot me offline. It was some type of DoS or DDoS attack I'm sure. But my friends still see me as offline even when changing my...
  5. Forza 7 being installed on a non boot drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 7 being installed on a non boot drive: Heelo all Can Forza 7 be installed on a non boot Seagate 7200rpm drive .. Currently my Samsung 860EVO is near full capacity 480gig However my storage drive is a Seagate ST1000DM010) 1tb drive...
  6. Being booted offline by player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline by player: I recently was playing black ops 2 on 360. When conscious420. Booted me offline. I know it was him because I sent a message saying so you typically boot people not cheating and advised I would...
  7. Being booted offline by player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline by player: I recently was playing black ops 2 on 360. When conscious420. Booted me offline. I know it was him because I sent a message saying so you typically boot people not cheating and advised I would...
  8. Backwards compatibility and constantly being booted from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatibility and constantly being booted from xbox live: bough black ops 2 being told by the person at game stop it is a backwards comparable game. Game downloaded well, can access menu and get into lobby. Constantly booted after 20 minutes of game play...
  9. Being booted from D3 back to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted from D3 back to dashboard: Last night i started up my One. And had a system update. I ran said update. Get going into Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls and I started a new character. I would get playing about 2 minutes in and I...
  10. Being booted offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being booted offline.: I'm being booted offline by someone of the gamertag of [Mod removed] I need help ASAP, he is harassing me and my friend. Booting is against the law and legally he can get prison time for this, so...