Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts

Discus and support Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whoever is moderating this group has removed both of my posts requesting that consoles revive the same treatment as pc by being able to play online... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Unhappy_Ad562, May 14, 2021.

1. Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts

Whoever is moderating this group has removed both of my posts requesting that consoles revive the same treatment as pc by being able to play online games online for free. This is clearly censorship. Fuck you xbox. Definately not buying anymore of your products.

submitted by /u/Unhappy_Ad562
    [link] [comments]

/u/Unhappy_Ad562, May 14, 2021
  2. iGreenTreeFrogg Win User

Controller/Headset/Play-Charge Kit Broken!?!? Mine too! PLEASE READ: XBOX/Microsoft Design All Accessories to Break! Microsoft trying to hide this post!

if this tread is to be deleted, i would like a better reason provided than "do not repost locked posts"

when it was originally locked for no reason (no reason was given)

This post contains no lies and no foul language, i am simply stating my experience.

Why am i being censored?
  3. User 9242019 Win User

Banned for being racially abused

Stop invoking the word censor in your posts. It is against Forum rules and boid will get upset with you.
  4. BTBONES4 Win User

Problem with “Microsoft Ban For Profit” argument

WOW , 5 posts in this thread and they have all been deleted. CNN here I come . I'm tired of being left in the dark and then censored about why Microsoft cant handle their programming and illegally stealing money from its community.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Why are my posts being deleted!?

Hi o Craig o,

The posts are being deleted because they violate the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and are repeat/spam posts based on your history. Enforcement threads are not allowed to be left open or discussed because there is only one answer to every enforcement question which you have already been told before in the past on
    this thread here
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/stupid-enforcement-action-mod-removed/78adfaa1-f861-4fea-a6ca-15226213de84
    . This lead to repetitive answers by the community and could incite negative responses spamming the forums which is against the
    rules. Specifically, keep these rules in mind when posting on the forums with your history on the forums taken into account:

"4) Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters. Even if it’s ****** don’t post it.

9) Please do not have a large percentage of your posts that are only negative rants against anything Microsoft, Xbox, or the membership. This is a form of trolling that only inflames the community and incites more
    flaming and abusive posts.

13) Please do not spam. No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with
    substance and thought.

27) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions."

Therefore this thread will be locked. Any subsequent threads will likely be deleted as well and these violations will be taken into account as well as your history of threads on this forum. Thank you for understanding. Have a great day.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Why are my posts being deleted!?

Was your previous question answered?
Thema:

Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts

1. Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts - Similar Threads - Being censored group

2. Gamertag not being allowed issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag not being allowed issue: Gamertag change not allowed Current: Eclipse 99x Wants: Horchata or Horchata 99x So I wanted to change my gamertag on Xbox One to either Horchata or Horchata 99x, but it keeps saying that this...
  3. Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox design lab controllers not being shipped to Northern Ireland: Hello, when the new Xbox design lab opened I was excited to get a new customized controller for my new series x. I had already used design lab before to create two other custom controllers for my...
  4. How to fix being unable to select any drive to store games on?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix being unable to select any drive to store games on?: Hey, I suddenly noticed, that I can't install any games with the Xbox app on my computer as I'm not being able to select any drive where the games should be stored on (see screenshots). Suddenly...
  5. Being redirected to support when trying to get into account settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Being redirected to support when trying to get into account settings: Hi, I am trying to access my account settings to change a privacy setting, but whenever i try to do this, i get redirected to a support page, I'm not sure if other people have this problem but its...
  6. Xbox turns on but shows no signal. Controller also just flashes like its being restarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on but shows no signal. Controller also just flashes like its being restarted: Today I went on my xbox. Everthing was normal I was talking to my friend for about five minutes and just starring at the home screen. I got bored and decided to go on minecraft. When i first tried...
  7. credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    credit card being charged monthly for Microsoft Ultimate 1: Why is my credit card being charged for Microsoft Ultimate1 in April, May and June? I did not sign up for this. I have a subscription for Office 365 only and that is a yearly charge which is for...
  8. Installations being stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installations being stopped: How do I fix the problem of installations being stopped for no reason. Does anyone know how to fix this? de082ba0-31e0-4a9c-a88a-76eab0fb3a72
  9. Why are my comments/reply being censored?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my comments/reply being censored?: I had another thread going about failing youth. But now all of a sudden I can't reply or comment at all anymore. But The XBOX Ambassador's comments keep coming in?????? Get the Oops, Something...
  10. Anime apps being censored

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anime apps being censored: why is microsoft censoring the anime apps and having anime removed when you can watch game of thrones from an app from xbox live which shows everything they are banning on the anime apps? Is it a...