Being charged monthly

Discus and support Being charged monthly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been charged monthly for an extra fee, why is that? 4630864a-923b-4455-b286-21c6268c8899 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jorgebaca, Nov 8, 2019.

1. jorgebaca
    jorgebaca Guest

Being charged monthly

I've been charged monthly for an extra fee, why is that?

:)

jorgebaca, Nov 8, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Being charged monthly

Best bet is to contact support but ensure you know specifically what you are referring to. What charge? How much? What service is it charged for?

You may have a subscription recurring you arent aware of or an overdue amount that has been taken

Either way they will resolve it for you
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

Being charged monthly

What amount are you getting charged? When you look at memberships under your account do you see one you don't recognize (Gold, Gamepass)?

Is there any chance someone else paid for a service on your account?
  4. DeoGame99 Win User

Being charged monthly

If you're on Xbox One, click the Xbox button, hiver over to your profile pic, click a and hover down to my subscriptions. After looking at your subscriptions, you can see if you are accidentally still subscribed to Xbox Live Gold or Gamepass. If you want
    to cancel it, click on the subscription, pick the option to manage and then hover down to the bottom of the page to find a link to cancel if you don't want it.

Just remember that you can lose access to some games from your library if you cancel GamePass and lose access to online features if you cancel Live.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Being charged monthly

Best option would be to check your Microsoft Account page under Payments & Billing > Order History to see what the charge was for. If you do not see the charge, then I would click on "Get order help" under an order to get you to a page that will out line
    the best way to get in touch with the right department to review your charges and understand where that charge came from and what it was for. The same process would apply if the order is located in your Order History but you think that it is in error.

Let us know if you have any questions about that process.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Being charged monthly

Thema:

Being charged monthly

1. Being charged monthly - Similar Threads - Being charged monthly

2. Being charged to change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged to change my gamertag?: So recently I wanted to change my gamertag, I don't recall ever actually choosing my gametag but yet when I goto change it I have to pay to change it? I thought the first change was for free and...
  3. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  4. I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have an account. Why am I being charged?: I have been charged $9.99 for "Microsoft.Xbox" since July 2018. I have never had an Xbox account. How can I get this removed? 190ac325-0259-4d0e-9c21-145602f1cc85
  5. Xbox Game Pass being charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass being charged twice: Hey all. It seems Microsoft is charging me double for my Game Pass, but the weird thing is that Game Pass only shows up once in my subscriptions. I've cancelled the Game Pass subscription that...
  6. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  7. Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im being charged double every month for xbox live and xbox live gold, please help!: For the past 2 months I have been charged double for my xbox subscription. I get my normal purchase of $10.00 for Gold on the 3rd but suddenly I was also charged $10.00 again for Xbox live gold on...
  8. I have being charged twice this month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have being charged twice this month: Hi there, I paid for a monthly xBox Live gold subscription on the 29th Oct and then I was charged again on the 6th November again for 6.99. I am wondering why this happened and if I can be...
  9. Being charged monthly but not sure which account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged monthly but not sure which account: Hi, I'll try to keep this brief and to the point. Here's the situation; I have a main account (the one I'm posting from now). I decided to make an alternative account a while ago, so I set it up...
  10. Being Charged For monthly gold when i bought 12 month?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Charged For monthly gold when i bought 12 month?: As you can see here on my account, my only payment option connected to my account was a recurring 12 months xbox live contract Screenshot - 9ab179cec305543b51f6401f863f1599 - Gyazo however, I...