Being communication banned

Discus and support Being communication banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why was I banned?I just told sombody to obey the guide lines of rainbow six seige.all im saying is that its not right.my acc name is xXMIB716Xx... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OperatorGlobe95, May 7, 2019.

1. Being communication banned

Why was I banned?I just told sombody to obey the guide lines of rainbow six seige.all im saying is that its not right.my acc name is xXMIB716Xx

:)

OperatorGlobe95, May 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Globe,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. To prevent repetitive answers in this issue as the only one is what all have said is you need to go to enforcement site. I will be locking this thread as it has been answered.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. matthewiag Win User

Hello,

The Xbox Enforcement check every report before issuing any suspensions. The Enforcement Team does not review forum posts you would need to apply for a case review over at

Enforcement.xbox.com

Sign in, Click on the Hammer on the Left and Apply for a Review should be on the right.

Be sure to review the Code of Conduct before applying

Xbox.com/en-gb/legal/codeofconduct

If the suspention is only for 24 hours applying for a Case Review will not be available.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Njal the Blue Win User

Nobody on the forums can assist as we do not have access to the Enforcement team and they do not use the forums. All you can do is review your enforcement history here: https://enforcement.xbox.com
    and file a case review if eligible
Thema:

1. Being communication banned - Similar Threads - Being communication banned

2. Being Communications Banned for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being Communications Banned for no reason.: I was banned because i messaged a guy telling him i was reporting him for teaming in solos. Which ended up him and his friends reporting me for no reason and getting banned? How do I get unbanned...
  3. Unfair communication ban being enforced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair communication ban being enforced?: Throughout the years of me playing games on Xbox, this is the first time I have ever been given a communication ban, even despite me having messaged back most of the people who have 'claimed' that...
  4. I just received a Communications Ban from being Team Killed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just received a Communications Ban from being Team Killed: I signed in to play some Rainbow Six Siege and was placed in an existing match. After the match started I was team killed. I asked the player "Why". They responded that another player told them...
  5. My Account was communication banned because I was being harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account was communication banned because I was being harassed: My Xbox live account has been banned due to homophobic remarks made towards me. I was in a party chat as was being thrown all this abuse. My friend messaged me as he was in the party with me to...
  6. being communication banned because of someone elses sexiist remarks

in XBoX on Consoles
    being communication banned because of someone elses sexiist remarks: hi im angry that i have a 2 week communication ban because of alinswarm sexist remarks about men being weak playing a game where my friend hit her because she was in his way and i asked why she...
  7. Being banned from playing Xbox multiplayer and cannot use communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being banned from playing Xbox multiplayer and cannot use communications: Hello I am Currently experiencing a problem with my Xbox Live because I have been banned. The reason why is because I have used inappropriate language in a message so therefore I deserve that ban...
  8. Account being communication ban over and over all from my account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account being communication ban over and over all from my account being hacked: My account was hacked August 30 from someone in Britain and sent foul message to everyone in my friends list. And now my account keeps getting communication ban even after I waited the time I have...
  9. banned from xbox live after already being banned from communications?

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned from xbox live after already being banned from communications?: on 6/12/17 i was suspended from communications. thats fine with me, as its not the first time. however today, about an hour ago,i was banned from xbox live entirely, for two weeks, for harassment....
  10. [HELP] I am being communication banned every 3 weeks for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    [HELP] I am being communication banned every 3 weeks for nothing: Hello, Sorry if this is not the right forum, I was advised by a friend to post this here as he received feedback to this before. I am wanting to investigate what exactly is causing me to be...