Being Harassed Through Mixer

Discus and support Being Harassed Through Mixer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am being severely cyberstalked and cyberbullied through Mixer and nobody is doing a thing after I have reported him numerous times. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeingHarassed, May 23, 2020.

1. Being Harassed Through Mixer

Hi everyone,

I am being severely cyberstalked and cyberbullied through Mixer and nobody is doing a thing after I have reported him numerous times. I have received death threats to blow my [mod removed] head off, sexual threats of rape, threats to rape my minor children,
    extortion, and asking his viewers on mixer to trace my IP address and bring him our names. I'm tired of Mixer supporting this type of behavior, as they still allow him to stream.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

:)

BeingHarassed, May 23, 2020
  2. Gaymtheir Win User

This sounds awful, sorry this is happening. I would keep reporting him so you have a record of your requests. Definitely block this guy and any followers of his who are making you feel unsafe.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Mixer or Twitch?

I like mixer because I don't run into much harassment on it as on twitch and it's more focused on game's
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

being harassed

Greetings, Spazz! Very sorry to hear about your situation. We take issues of harassment very seriously. I would recommend doing as davemcfly85 suggests and file a complaint via your console by following the steps outlined here:

forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx
    . This will make sure that your situation is reviewed as expeditiously as possible. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.
  5. WiseDragon Win User

Being Harassed

6. IGhostI v1 Win User

Being Harassed.

In relation to the OP, I wonder what you can do if you are being stalked/trolled by someone on the Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. Being Harassed Through Mixer - Similar Threads - Being Harassed Through

2. Being Threatened & Harassed By an Xbox Live Player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Threatened & Harassed By an Xbox Live Player: Gamertag: I don't know if I am in the Right area Hi I am chatting with this Random Player over a Match and He is getting completely Offensive in Chat. He is sitting here Stalking My personal...
  3. Im being harassed and my system hacked into by a group of gamers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im being harassed and my system hacked into by a group of gamers on xbox: Im being harassed by a group of gamers that follow me around and grief me in every game I go into, they have hacked my system and obtained private information. They follow me into every game and...
  4. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  5. I am being harassed by a online gang...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being harassed by a online gang...: For the last couple months my gameplay has turned very uncomfortable and serious. I feel like I'm being threatened and thrown into lobbies that do not fit my gaming style at all. Haven't changed...
  6. Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement outrageous bans. Sick of being punished for being harassed: I'd like to raise this topic because I've met hundreds of players that completely agree. Something needs to be done about you're code of conduct.... some one can waste 40minutes of my time and...
  7. Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account suspended after being harassed over xbox communications: after playing a match of apex i was harassed by a player and banned wrongfully for his actions 7a4377cd-4e7c-47eb-a341-ab1398ed71de
  8. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  9. I keep being Harassed by a bot on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep being Harassed by a bot on xbox live: So this Sexy Girl (numbers) keeps adding me making new accounts after I block it & I looks at its account & it adds other people to & The most recent gamertag it has added me on is sexy girl...
  10. Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully suspended when I was the one being harassed.: I was being harassed by 2 different players on xbox live. I was playing PUBG when I knocked one of the guys, and my teammate finished killing him. He started sending me a lot of messages talking...