Being kicked back to the dash in career in FIFA 14

Discus and support Being kicked back to the dash in career in FIFA 14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there going to be a fix for the issue with being kicked back to the dash following the end of a career mode game? I have made sure that only one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TommyBoyPlym, Feb 23, 2014.

1. TommyBoyPlym
    TommyBoyPlym Guest

Is there going to be a fix for the issue with being kicked back to the dash following the end of a career mode game? I have made sure that only one controller is connected and EA and Origin emails are the same.

EA site gives details of a fix coming soon which was posted on the 22 Jan saying it would be out soon?????

Any help please?

:)

TommyBoyPlym, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    fifa crashes to home screen when I load it up.....

I don't believe it's your console mate. Quite a few people have had this issue with being kicked back to home screen, I've had it myself on a few games but from what I've read, Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14 seem to be the worse affected.

Lofty Who, Feb 23, 2014
  3. toolapc22
    toolapc22 Guest
    Xbox one fifa 14

I am unable to play career mode on fifa 14 it will play one game and then when I press advance it crashes back to the xbox home screen. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix?

toolapc22, Feb 23, 2014
  4. Lofty Who Win User

fifa crashes to home screen when I load it up.....

I don't believe it's your console mate. Quite a few people have had this issue with being kicked back to home screen, I've had it myself on a few games but from what I've read, Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14 seem to be the worse affected.
  5. dK Pearson Win User

fifa 14 crashing console

If it kicks you back to the homescreen then this is a problem a lot of people were having yesterday, Microsoft were working on solution to this. What got my Fifa 14 working was uninstalling and reinstalling it. That should work :)

Hope this helps!
  6. jabroni pkp Win User

Fun League

7. BooBooYNWA Win User

GAME UK

Same here i want it now haha i get fifa 14 free got plug and play going to get cod of dash im all set ;) haha
  8. Marshal Gecko Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES CLOSING TO DASHBOARD

Have same issue also with Fifa 14 (download). After it connects to EA servers it freezes and then kicks me back to Home. Had to turn Xbox off and back on to resolve. Happened to me 2 times so far today. Never had this problem until today! Strange.
Thema:

1. Being kicked back to the dash in career in FIFA 14 - Similar Threads - Being kicked dash

2. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  3. Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I repeatedly being kicked off of Xbox live?: When I went on vacation a few weeks ago, I logged into a different xbox console with my profile. Since returning home, I havent been able to play any games without being kicked off of xbox live...
  4. server not supporting online gameing, many players are being kicked during games, credit for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server not supporting online gameing, many players are being kicked during games, credit for ...: Your customers out here have spent large amounts of money to play online with your systems, ( gears of war 4 ) in group players has been getting kicked from the server and the players have not...
  5. Being kicked out of Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked out of Bingo: I'm being kicked out of bingo quite often and I have lost lots of luggage and tickets. Please fix. 55d86c9b-a1ea-4b44-88df-80c0a15bd6c7
  6. Sunset overdrive - being kicked to home screen after approx. 5 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset overdrive - being kicked to home screen after approx. 5 seconds: so I got the sunset overdrive digital copy from games with gold. Installed the game and went to launch it. After about 5 seconds of being at on the sunset overdrive screen I get put back to the...
  7. Black ops 3 kicks me out of servers when making new emblems or being away from controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 kicks me out of servers when making new emblems or being away from controller: I need to know why I am getting kicked from the black ops 3 servers every 15-30 minutes when I'm not in a game and how do I fix it. f4392723-c3c4-42eb-9db9-eaf442b89d3b
  8. Games not launching. Being Kicked to Dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games not launching. Being Kicked to Dashboard.: I bought Star Wars: Battlefront and went through the process of downloading and updating the game. When I went to start it up, the game sat there in the background screen for 10 seconds before...
  9. I am constantly being kicked off xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am constantly being kicked off xbox live: I recently got a new isp and gateway (cox and a netgear ac1900/c6300bd) and have not been able to keep connected to xbox live. I get disconnected randomly sometimes within a few minutes and other...
  10. Is this Matchmaking issue affecting NHL 15, players being kicked from mutiplayer games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Matchmaking issue affecting NHL 15, players being kicked from mutiplayer games ...: Over the last week or two, I have noticed that alot of players are being kicked out of their multiplayer NHL 15 game. I played last night around 915 pm EST and the whole 6 v 6 players got kicked...