Being kicked from game and back to dashboard.

Discus and support Being kicked from game and back to dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Heres my question. Why after all this time does xbox one s and x have so much trouble playing ark and conan exhiles but yet PS4 can play far more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HaizeGaming, Feb 22, 2021.

1. HaizeGaming
    HaizeGaming Guest

Heres my question. Why after all this time does xbox one s and x have so much trouble playing ark and conan exhiles but yet PS4 can play far more demanding games like GOW problem free. Im really sick of getting kicked from game or dashboarded with no warning from what is suppose to be the a far superior system.

:)

HaizeGaming, Feb 22, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @HaizeGaming, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Proven Great Win User

X1 does not read disc after being able to install and play a game disc

Do you have the games load and then kick you back to dashboard? try unplugging your console from wall outlet?
  4. boxanata Win User

Lag

Lag?! Hell, I can't even play a full match without being kicked back to the dashboard! 5 minutes into a match & BAM... Dashboarded! Every single game I get into I get dashboarded.

[​IMG]
  5. Hordie Win User

Games not launching. Being Kicked to Dashboard.

Hi ByTheCreed7,

Sorry you're having issues launching your games. As you've tried the hard reset, and you've changed the power options, you've definitely done the first steps. I would suggest trying to remove your profile using the
    link here
    , and then adding it back. If that doesn't work, then I would suggest uninstalling the game from your console as you mentioned, and then reinstalling.

Hope this helps!
  6. hobblejp Win User

Dice Better Get Kick Abillities in BF3

I've been kicked to dashboard before just after knifing some-one in the face. I'm not gonna say its impossible it was a hacker kicking me back but I'd lean to it being a server glitch more than the work of a hacker.
Thema:

1. Being kicked from game and back to dashboard. - Similar Threads - Being kicked game

2. XBOX 360.. being kicked out of COD when beating other players...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360.. being kicked out of COD when beating other players...: When beating other players, I am being kicked out of COD games, resulting in the following messages. "Server disconnected" "Sign-in Status Changed" etc.. The result of this is I am placed in...
  3. How do I play on the Series X and the Xbox One at the same time without being kicked out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I play on the Series X and the Xbox One at the same time without being kicked out?: I wanna play my new game on my Series X and other people use my old console in another room but we share the same account. How do I play my game while they play their game?...
  4. Being kicked Offline by other Players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being kicked Offline by other Players: Alright, my GamerTag is QuarentineZone. I was playing Xbox and invited some randoms into Party when one individual named [mod removed] randomly joined and kicked me Offline for approximately 10...
  5. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  6. server not supporting online gameing, many players are being kicked during games, credit for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server not supporting online gameing, many players are being kicked during games, credit for ...: Your customers out here have spent large amounts of money to play online with your systems, ( gears of war 4 ) in group players has been getting kicked from the server and the players have not...
  7. Are you being kicked to the Xbox One Home screen from a game or an app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you being kicked to the Xbox One Home screen from a game or an app?: Hey there gamers! Are you being kicked to the Home screen on the Xbox One when trying to play a game or experience an app? If so, to resolve this we recommend power cycling your Xbox One console....
  8. Being kicked out of game to main dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked out of game to main dashboard: Just wondering if anyone else has been playing Ghosts and you get kicked back to the Xbox home page. This has happened several times to me now and it's really frustrating. Is there a fix to this...
  9. Games not launching. Being Kicked to Dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games not launching. Being Kicked to Dashboard.: I bought Star Wars: Battlefront and went through the process of downloading and updating the game. When I went to start it up, the game sat there in the background screen for 10 seconds before...
  10. Is this Matchmaking issue affecting NHL 15, players being kicked from mutiplayer games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this Matchmaking issue affecting NHL 15, players being kicked from mutiplayer games ...: Over the last week or two, I have noticed that alot of players are being kicked out of their multiplayer NHL 15 game. I played last night around 915 pm EST and the whole 6 v 6 players got kicked...